Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunny ManchandaYour feedback matters!
Recently I consulted a dentist n he advised me to choose between orthodentic treatment and cosmetic procedure. So, I am a little confused. Which is better and why? if I go for cosmetic procedure for midline diastema closure will it cause any harm in future?
Swollen gum at the back of lower left jaw Severe pain down the throat along that side Headaches that comes and goes over that side and Ear feels tight Gone to different doctors and all said it's an infection and gave antibiotics, but the swelling didn't go down neither did the pain. What should I do now?
I feel pain after the tooth filing from the doctor, is tht normal even my jaw is paining. Is it possible that due to tooth filing im improperly biting due to improper filing in the tooth and also the doctor have two different types of filing in my teeth one with smooth texture white filing and other is rough texture when touched with tongue.
I'm underwent orthodontics, 1 month ago, 1st week, doctor suggest Amflor toothpaste, its very costly, only one week paste is over, very small 100rs, and mouthwash also over both are expensive seems to be. Pls suggest is any other toothpaste that can I use? saltwater can be use for mouthwash? Pls suggest.
My teeth are decaying faster. I have lost 2 molars. There are cavities in premolars. Can I get my molars back. Is there any method except filling to cure cavities. Filling ruined my molars. Is there any economical way? Please suggest.
I have cavity in my 2 teeth I consulted doctor he suggested me for permanent filling is it ok? N how much it effective n how long?
More than seventy five percent of people say that they are frightened to go to the dentist. A dental patient that is afraid to see the dentist will put off having their teeth checked until the problem reaches the point of severity where the tooth has to be extracted.
If you are a frightened dental patient then there are a few things you can do to help overcome your fears. Try one or more of the following suggestions to help you transform from a frightened dental patient into a confident one.
1. Go see the dentist for regular check-ups. Schedule check-ups for once every six months. During these visits you will not be in any discomfort so you can be more relaxed. This will give you the opportunity to get to know your dental care provider better. Familiarity with the office and the staff will reduce many of your fears.
2. Be honest with the staff at the clinic about your fears. Do not be ashamed that you are afraid. If you tell the staff about your fears they will be able to help reduce your anxiety.
3. Have a friend accompany you on your visits. You can even let your friend go back into the treatment room with you. If the staff is aware of your fears they will establish seating in the treatment room for your friend. Having someone to talk to while you are waiting for the dentist can help to keep you calm.
4. Many people are more afraid of the noises that the equipment makes than they are of the pain they might feel. Carry an MP3 player and earbuds to wear while your work is being done. The music will drown out the sound of the equipment and you will be more relaxed.
5. Do not drink caffeinated beverages or beverages containing a large amount of sugar before your visit. Caffeine and sugar both can make you jittery. If you are already nervous you do not want to add the jitters from caffeine. Instead of caffeinated coffee try sipping a warm cup of green tea sweetened with honey.
6. Some people are afraid of the smells in the dental clinics. You can carry a little vapor rub with you when you go. Place a small amount of the vapor rub under each nostril and you will not be able to smell the disinfectants and medications used by the dentist.
7. Try meditation techniques to calm yourself. As you are waiting to be called back to the treatment room use deep breathing exercises to slow your heart rate. Breathe in deeply and then exhale slowly. This will supply more oxygen to your brain and will help you to relax.
8. If you have debilitating fears of visiting the dentist you should schedule a visit to the office just to meet the staff. The staff will be glad to show you around and let you see their offices, and let you talk about your fears and what you are the most afraid of.
Bad breath/halitosis can be a result of tartar accumulation in the gums and also because of coated tongue. Cleaning of tongue either with a tongue cleaner or tooth brush is also equally essential to prevent bad breath. Also visit your dentist regularly for your clean ups.
I have stain on my teeth due to smoking. How can these stains be removed to get better white shining teeth.
I had braces 5 years back and now suddenly my middle teeth has shifted and bite not perfect and bit forward. What can be the reason I do not have any bad habit and still.
If possible, hold the tooth back in place while you seek immediate dental advice. If this is not possible, wrap the tooth in plastic or place it in milk and seek dental advice immediately.
In Public Interest, DENTAL WORLD,Sohna Road,Gurgaon.