Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunita R Karvande
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita R KarvandeYour feedback matters!
Hi, My friend's girlfriend has missed her period and it has been 16 days. He told me that she is virgin and when he and she got physical he tries to insert his penis but she told not and hence he was just able to touch the vagina. He was not able to insert properly not even he has inserted properly. He has fear that because of pre-cum may be she got fertilised. He never released the cum. He had pre-cum He is in lot of tension please help.
Hi doc. I'm 28 I got back my menstrual period 1 year after my 1st delivery. It's been 20 days and I'm still bleeding. Had cramps and pain during the first day. Not a very heavy bleeding but it's been going like thick blood clots. Started to feel dizzy anf consulted an Ayurveda doctor. But still the same is happening. I have PCOS. Please help me.
I am 24 year old married girl. My hormone name testrone bcm 88.4 is this ok or I have to take something to control it. If yes than please tell me some diet to control my hormone named testosterone.
It been 2 months I dint get my periods, from 2 to 3 years it is irregular .last year in Dec I met one doctor she gave me novelon to continue for 3 months .it was 21 days pills .so I continued it for 3 months, then after that in march I got periods two times for 5 days in first week and in last week of the month. Then from April to June my periods was regular and from July till now I dint get my periods.
I miscarried on 7th March and bleeds for 7days, after 2 we had intercourse, after that the brown color stringy discharge from vagina, what it causes, shall we intercourse again or should wait (if we have to wait, how many days?).
After the age of 30 can also have the pregnancy after first abortion. And second d&c. Can able to conceive?
I am 21 years old and my girlfriend is 20 years old. My girlfriend want to do intercourse with me. But I want to do a safe sex. So doctor please tell me what I have to do in safe sex. So that he cannot become pregnant.
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, balanced diet regularly, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of PCOD
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Agnimantha, similar to lions. Lake er dhareyjata
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
If you are experiencing any symptom of PCOD, it is recommended for you to visit an Ayurvedic practitioner. This ensures that proper diagnosis is undertaken so that you can start treating the condition as early as possible.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!