Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunita A.Salunke
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita A.SalunkeYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 20 year old and suffering from o-type bow leg problem ,and it is from any type of injury .gap b/w legs is about of 4 finger .and I do not want to go for surgery plzz reply me what to do. Which type of treatment is there for me any medicine or exercise ,or any instrument is there to correct bend legs,
How to get straight and small teeth. My teeth looks big and it's not straighten please suggest me best tips. Thank you.
I am 19 years old girl having pimples on my face suddenly from last 1month. I have tried a lot of creams and soaps but all in vain. So what should I do to get rid of it?
I am suffering from a case of anxiety. I always keep checking that whether I am getting an erection or not. Most of the times I get erection thinking about sexual thoughts and watching any sort of erotic videos. But sometimes I can not get hard watching those specific videos and thinking about those erotic stuffs. Another thing is that whenever I masturbate my penis gets full hard and I get rock hard erections. But I have to stroke my penis constantly in those situations. Whenever I fail to achieve erection while about sexual stuffs I get into depression and I get stress out. Few weeks back I had a good sexual encounter with my girlfriend. I am getting worried very much when I can not get rock hard erections thinking about my sexual encounters. But most of the times I get hard erections. Another thing I am getting morning night erections and mornings erections most of the days. This problem is happening with me for the past 1 month. The main is that I always keep inspecting whether my penis is fine or not. Whether I am getting a solid erection or not. Most of the times I succeed but sometimes also fail. Whats my problem?
Dyspepsia is a disorder of the stomach that is characterized by pain in the upper part of the stomach. It is not a single disorder but a collection of symptoms such as nausea, burping and bloating. It results when the acid of the stomach comes in contact with the mucosa of the digestive tract.
The symptoms of this disorder tend to occur mostly after consuming food and drink. In some cases, the symptoms tend to go away after eating or drinking. The symptoms of dyspepsia are -
1. You may feel bloated on a regular basis
2. You may experience discomfort in your stomach
3. Loss of appetite
4. You may experience constant burping
5. You may feel nauseous
6. Symptoms of heartburn
7. You may also experience chest pain and breathing difficulties
8. You may be affected by jaundice
The various causes of dyspepsia are -
1. Irritable bowel syndrome which hampers the movement of food through the intestines
2. If you are unable to properly digest dairy products
3. Gastroesophageal reflux disease that results in reflux of the acids of the stomach
4. Any inflammation of the gall bladder
5. Various medicines such as aspirin, steroids and antibiotics may lead to dyspepsia
6. If you suffer from depression or anxiety then it may lead to dyspepsia
7. Excess consumption of chocolate, coffee and alcohol
Dyspepsia may be controlled by modifying your lifestyle. Some of the changes that you may make are -
1. Don't sleep immediately after eating, wait for at least two hours before you go to bed
2. Avoid spicy foods as they tend to aggravate symptoms of dyspepsia
3. Space out your meals, eat multiple smaller meals instead of few large ones
4. Restrict smoking and alcohol consumption
5. Lose weight as being overweight may lead to dyspepsia
6. Avoid wearing tight clothes
7. Exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy and maintain optimal weight levels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.