Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil V JunagadeYour feedback matters!
Mra baby 14 month ka h uska hemoglobin 7.8 h or wo phle sb kuch khaata tha lakin an wo kuch ni khata sirf mra hi doodh peeta h. Dr. Ne usko iron k syrup diye h lakin wo dewai ni peeta ya to dewai baaher thook dta h ya ulti kr dta h. Please betaye me kya kru.
My baby is 4 months 2 weeks old. He is on mixed feeds l. E. Both breast feed and formula. He hasn't passed stool for last 2 days. He is having proper feeds and no stomach ache.
I am married and having 1 year old kid. We decided to for next kid after 3 years. I am using condom for sexual intercourse. My partner some times have hitching problem. Any other advice for avoiding pregnancy. Also during sexual intercourse sperm comes immediately during penetration. Pls advice for having increased time for sexual intercourse.
My baby is 1 and half months old .i m going for vaccination for her .it will be difficult for baby to bear the pain so please suggest me some remedy and medicine so that she will feel and can sleep well.
Hello Sir/Madam, My daughter is 3 year 7 month old with 12 kg of weight. She fall sick very often like monthly 2 times or 3 times. Presently she got fever which is temperature 101-103 day and night also cough. Even day by day she loosing her health as well as weight. Since 3 years she not increasing or decreasing her weight. We have consulted good doctor (pediatrician) but always they say its viral, allergic,etc. I am really worried, because she getting a fever, cold, cough, monthly 2 times. Its any test to diagnose, for should have to go for any whizzing or asthma test. Please give the input for above.
Sore found on my 10 months baby body its spread more and also in faces how to control and how to prevent in future ?
I took My 8 month old daughter to monthly checkup. Her doc gave her cipcal syrup 2.5 ml daily. Please tell me the uses of this syrup? N for what it is used?
My baby is 1 month old. Is it ok to start weaning after 40 days? If no wat are the harmful effects of introducing solids early? Wats the best time for weaning a baby?
Here are reasons, effects, screening and diagnosis of down's syndrome in children
How to make health without junkfood and how to control our heartbeat which is beat faster whenever I have fear in mind.
My cousin (child) just only 22 days, it cry many times, I thought that it has a gas problem,, I hope you will understand better, what can I do??
My 4 months baby girl suffering from diarrhea for last 15 days after rotavirus & opv3, dtwp3, hib3 vaccination what should I do? Already consulted pediatrician, they gave econorm sachet & toxim o antibiotic. What should I do now?
Dry allergic cough persistent for over 4-5 weeks. Sputum tested negative for TB, but culture contains Kleibsilla SP. Medicine contains, Inhaler and medicine for allergy. Although better but not completely recovered. What to do?
Sir, looking for a pediatric pulmonologist. Patient is a 6 month baby boy. At birth, he was found to have PDA, detected by echo test but doctors suggested it will be okay with time and now NO PDA has been detected but respiration is fast sometimes. May be benign Laryngomalacia.
Hi, my son is 24 months old. His head remains hotter than rest of his body. Except this, he is absolutely fine and healthy. Is there anything to worry?
My 18 month old baby girl weight just 8 kg at the time of her birth she weight 2.4 kg.she looks skinny but she is very active. She doesn't eat roties. We give her cerelac and she is taking her mothers milk. Is she growing normally? I am very scared. Pls help me out.
Many women develop uterine fibroids by the time they hit the age of 50 years and above. These are non-cancerous growths that may occur in the uterus. Most women go through severe bleeding and pain as well as discomfort as a result of these fibroids. Age, family history of the same condition, obesity or being overweight, eating habits and even ethnicity play a large role in deciding the risk of each individual patient. These fibroids can grow in the submucosal, intramural and subserosal areas.
Following are the common side effects of uterine fibroids:
- Frequent urination: Due to the pressure of the fibroids on the uterus, the patient may experience a constant feeling of fullness in the lower pelvic area of the body, which may lead to frequent filling of the bladder. This gives rise to frequent trips to the washroom for urination.
- Heavy Bleeding: Severe bleeding is one of the most common causes of the presence of these kinds of fibroids. The patient may experience a lot of bleeding during menstrual periods, as well as pain and cramps the rest of the time. The periods will also be very painful when there are fibroids in the uterus or the uterine lining.
- Painful Intercourse: It is a well-known fact that any kind of infection or growth as well as sores and other such ailments can lead to vaginal dryness as well as pain during sexual intercourse. This is true for uterine fibroids as well, which can lead to severe pain during sexual activity. These fibroids can also give rise to pain in the lumbar or lower back region.
- Abdomen Swelling: The abdomen may go through significant swelling in such a condition and the patient may even look like she is pregnant. The growth can push the shape of the abdomen outwards and create a full feeling.
- Pregnancy Complications: The presence of uterine fibroids can give rise to several complications during pregnancy and even after child birth. One of the most common problems in this case is bleeding, followed by more severe outcomes like miscarriage. The women suffering from uterine fibroids are at greater risk of undergoing a caesarean section for the delivery of the baby. The baby may also be born breech and a premature delivery may take place.
- Infertility: This is also a rare side effect of the uterine fibroids and is generally seen only in very severe cases.
- Cancer: Only one in every 1000 cases might transform into malignant tumours. These uterine fibroids are generally known to be non-malignant.
Any symptoms must be reported to a gynaecologist at the earliest to avoid any serious complications.