Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil Preetam SinghYour feedback matters!
There is no point in suffering in silence. Although acne cannot be cured, it can definitely be treated effectively. Discuss your problem with your doctor and ask him/her to refer you to a dermatologist.
2. To squeeze or not
It is hard to resist the temptation, but try not to pinch or squeeze lesions. In particular, inflammatory acne lesions should never be squeezed. If you handle your skin too often, infected material may go deeper into your skin and this could cause additional inflammation and possible scarring or dark blotches.
3. Stay out of the sun
You may be tempted to suntan because suntan can improve your looks. However, the effect is only temporary and there is no evidence that sunlight improves acne. Sunlight can do more harm than good as it leads to early ageing and increases your risk of skin cancer. Many medications used to treat acne can actually make your skin more sensitive to ultraviolet light. Rather follow one of the many proven treatment programmes.
4. Give your skin a break
If you constantly switch products and try too many things, you don't give anything a chance to work. Try one new product at a time, giving each at least three weeks to take effect.
5. How to remember to take your medication
An easy way to remember to take your medication, is to associate it with a routine daily event such as brushing your teeth. Keep your medication next to your toothbrush or on the breakfast table.
6. Wear the right clothes
Tight bra straps, headbands, collars and other clothing which place pressure on the skin may cause zits and blackheads in those areas of the skin. Rather wear loose, cool clothing which allows your skin to breathe.
7. Stay out of the kitchen
Working in a kitchen, going on holiday to places with high humidity or using a steam room or sauna, can aggravate your acne or cause flare-ups. This is due to hydration and swelling of the ductal blockages which lead to the inflammatory phase of acne.
8. Check your medicine cabinet
Many medicines, especially corticosteroids and anti-epilepsy drugs, can make your acne worse. If you think this is the case, never stop taking it without discussing it with your doctor first.
9. Sleeping beauty
Your mum was right. It is important to get eight hours' sleep - not only for your general health, but also for your skin. In order to build a healthy immune system, you need your rest. Although enough sleep cannot prevent acne, it can help fight infection and aid recovery.
10. Don't stop exercising
Excessive sweating can make your acne worse, but this is not a reason to stop exercising. Apart from all its other health benefits, exercise also helps you to get rid of stress. It is important to limit stress because, although it doesn't cause acne, it can aggravate it. When you exercise, make sure to wash properly afterwards to get rid of persperation.
I'm having severe toothache. Though I kept cloves as one of my friends suggested the pain has not reduced. Can I get any home remedy for immediate relief.
I am in a depression. I feel depressed some time in morning when I wake up n sometimes in mid day. Suggest some ways. So that I can come out of it.
Intra uterine insemination is a common fertility treatment which involves positioning a sperm within the woman’s uterus in order to help it fertilize. The primary objective of this treatment is to surge the number of sperms that are supposed to reach the fallopian tubes for multiplying the chance of fertilization. It offers an advantage to the sperms by minimizing its area of traversal, but the sperm must reach the eggs for fertilizing the ovum on its own. It is a minimally invasive method and much lesser expensive when compared to in vitro fertilization.
When do the doctors recommend intra uterine insemination?
The most common reason behind opting for intra uterine insemination is decreased sperm mobility and low sperm count. But there are various other reasons why gynecologists recommend this treatment and these include unexplained infertility, cervical scar tissues from past operations, cervical mucus problems, ejaculation dysfunction and several others.
On the other hand, intra uterine insemination is not recommended for women with conditions of pelvic infections, moderate to severe endometriosis and women with acute problems in the fallopian tubes.
How does the process of intra uterine insemination work?
- Before opting for the intra uterine insemination, doctors may recommend ovulation stimulating medicines which require careful monitoring of the eggs to determine when they are mature. The intra uterine insemination will be done between 24 and 36 hours after the rise in LH hormones which indicates high chances of ovulation.
- A semen sample is separated from the semen, and then the sperm is inserted directly into the uterus with the help of a catheter. This procedure improves the positioning of sperm cells into the uterus which, in turn, increases the chances of conception.
- The whole procedure takes about a couple of minutes and gives only minimal discomfort. Then the doctors closely monitor your signs and symptoms of pregnancy. In most cases, there is minimal risk of infection after the intra uterine insemination. Also, women who take fertility medications while having IUI also have chances to become pregnant with multiples.
What is the success rate of intra uterine insemination?
The success of intra uterine insemination depends on a host of factors. If a couple chooses to opt for this treatment every month, the chances of successful pregnancy are increased by 20 percent per cycle. But factors like age of the woman, use of fertility drugs, and the reason behind infertility play a critical role.
Since intra uterine insemination is a cheaper process compared to in vitro fertilization, the success rate of this procedure can sometimes be lower than the latter. It however in most cases gives good results. So, if you are interested in this treatment, you must consult with an expert gynaecologist for discussing your options.
I have cough and throat infection from last 3 days, is these symptoms are of T. B.? Reply me as soon as possible.
I am 32 years old and my weight is 58 kg. How can I increase my weight? My hight is 5ft 7inch. Kindly send me the daily food chart.
I am 21 years old, I have pain during my periods, I can not do anything, the pain lasts for more than 3 days. What should I do?
I have irregular periods, sometimes periods come after 4 to 5 months. If my period is late I take medicines for intestinal worm then after few days period starts. But now in these month I didn't have my periods as I didn't take my medicine for intestinal worm and I have done sonography but nothing has been found and I have done hormone test I have diagnosed with prolactin problem. What should I do? I need natural remedy and I don't want to take medicine.
If you're suffering from weak memory or memory loss, Ayurveda might be able to solve your problems. Ayurveda uses natural remedies to cure many diseases, and even though forgetting where you put your glasses or cell phones may not sound discrete enough, it may be early signs of dementia. Before it escalates to that level, here are 5 foods that you may try to curb it as the first signs appear.
- Walnuts and Almonds are the most effective food items to increase your brain power and cure amnesia. They are a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants that hike up your mental prowess. It is best to have them early in the morning, grinded and mixed with milk and sugar (or a healthier supplement being honey), or otherwise, after being soaked overnight in water.
- Ayurvedic herbs, like rosemary, brahmi, ashwagandha, shankhapushpi, licorice plant, etc., are all known to have medicinal properties that improve your brain power. Regulated incorporation of these herbs in your diet in requisite amount relaxes your mind, and thereby improves its functioning capacity.
- Indian Gooseberry or amla, is rich in Vitamin C, as well as antioxidants, which helps boost immunity, but other than that, amla is also known to have properties to strengthen your nervous system. It is one of the best remedies for managing Alzheimer's disease. It can be consumed raw or dried, and at times along with white sesame seeds.
- Fish oil is an excellent way to enhance your memory, especially if you are a non-vegetarian. It contains rich quantities of omega-3 fatty acids, which help rejuvenate your brain cells. But if you are a vegetarian or vegan, fish oil or even fishes like salmon, might not be best suited to your dietary preference, in which case it may be more helpful to consume Omega-3 supplements which are readily available in the market, or even fenugreek seeds.
- Cinnamon helps in revitalizing your mental health, when consumed, or even when smelled. Add a pinch of cinnamon to your food, or mix a teaspoon with honey, and it will work wonders for your mental health.
- Ghee. A good source of fat-soluble vitamins and essential fatty acids, ghee is recommended in ayurveda to enhance receptive power, cognitive power, intelligence, memory and higher mental faculties. Consuming 1 teaspoon of ghee everyday especially during young age, will support the intellectual functioning of the brain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.