Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil BhosleYour feedback matters!
I have white patches on my face. After consulting doctor amd taking medicine the patches was gone bt now there have came larges pores have camed..normally my skin is dry ht when i go out at afternoon oil starts liberating out. suggest some remedies to get rid of these and get clear skin
Hello doctor! I have some red spots on my face. please suggest me what to do? My skin is sun sensitive also.
Hii doctors, my brother got fissure operation in 2013. Few day ago he said that he got blood when going bathroom (stool. Wat he has to do now? Again he has to undergo any operation? Give any remedies to control the pain.
I have been facing seborrheic dermatitis from last 10 years. Is there any permanent solution for this. Please let me know on this.
My color is white but day by day my color is black since I carrying a baby my baby is 3 years how I get my original color I am 33 years old please answer.
Human beings are considered as the most evolved species on this planet. Though it is said that our ancestors were monkeys, very few of the habits are common between the both. In the process of evolution, civilization has always been a priority. One thing which is similar (though reduced a lot) between humans and monkeys is the hair growth over the body.
Excessive, unwanted hairs on the body (especially face) is a usual problem being faced by everyone. In this fast, competitive world, it brings a social barrier to our identity. This can affect one’s future to a varying extent. Nobody likes to compromise with the future.
There are only two ways to get rid of them:
- Temporary methods like Waxing, Threading, Shaving, plucking are associated with pain, thick regrowth of hairs, infections (due to poor hygiene) and life long repetition of the procedure. This costs a lot of precious money and time. These procedures are usually undertaken by Beauty Parlors.
- Permanent methods include Laser Hair Reduction. Laser targets the melanin pigment in the hair root, thereby destroying it completely.
Once the client is ready for the procedure, the area is cleaned and marked; the hairs to be treated are shaved. Ice pack can be used for sensitive skin. The probe is placed firmly on the skin and fired. Pricking sensation on the skin may be felt in few cases. Whole body procedure may take a couple of hours. Routine activities can be resumed once the procedure is finished. The next session may take place after a time period of 1 month to 5 years (depending on the sittings already completed).
This is considered the best treatment modality in the approach towards unwanted hairs. The total number of sessions required are few. The procedure is completely safe, effective and hygienic.
We, at SUDEH, always strive to give the best possible results with the most advanced technology and the most suited treatment as per the individual needs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hi, Pigmentation has started on my nose and brown spots are visible around my area. Could you please assist me how can I get ride of this both. I consulted 2 to 3 dermatologists and used their suggested products but there is no result. Kindly guide me how to remove that quickly.
I am 22 year old male and have darkcircles under my eyes for 7-8 months. And I sleep well and take a very healthy food. I don`t use more laptop or mobile. My skin color is fair and I am not more healthy. I takes yoga daily and a very little gym. I have no headache problem. I wants to do much and much sex. please help me.
I am suffering from skin tanning (on hands only) from last 2-3 months and after that I am using sunscreen but that damaged skin is not getting refurbishing. Please suggest what can I use for this.
My face skin is darker than my body. My body is fair than my face. I don't want to use medicine tell me some natural upaye.
I am an 18 year old girl from India. I spent the whole day (10am to 4pm) in the direct sun without sunscreen and without covering my face, hands or legs. Will I get skin cancer?
I have a face with lots of spots and acne which look very dirt on my face I have also a oily skin, all things look me as black among all please tell me?
I am 26 year old male. I have black spot on both cheeks and also nose. I have oily face and whenever any pimple occurs it leave black spot. Consulted to dermatologist they suggested me GECORT-HT cream and a sunscreen lotion. Dark spot reduced but again after 1 year it start becoming dark. Please suggest some good medicine/cream to get ride of it.
Hello doctor I am 36 male and I am very upset because I have wrinkles on my face around eyes so please suggest me best and natural treatment for wrinkles I do not wana botox aur surgery .plz help me.
Red wine is a ladies' drink; if you are averse to alcohol, especially to its usual, piquant taste, you must have been suggested with the lightness of red wine by officious onlookers. That surely isn't a remote possibility when you are a lady and of age. Cautious introspection backed with years of medical or scientific research tells millions how wine, when consumed in moderation, helps improve a woman's physical health: the facet of mental health can be taken for granted as inebriation of most kinds results in mood elevation. It is therefore a ladies drink indeed.
While being perturbed about the health of your skin, the sagging cheek muscles, a double chin or wrinkles that start showing once women are in their thirties, you must have rarely conjured the image of a vineyard to relax and repair. A vineyard can actually be your key source to youthful skin. Take a look at the following points to believe the same:
- Red wine can act as an anti-aging intervention in case of both men and women. A glass of wine every day can keep a woman's skin young and taut while two glasses of the same drink can let a man enjoy the look of a young adult.
- Free radicals are active causes of aging. Red wine is rich in antioxidants and thus can do away with such radicals. Many use grapes and grape juice for a glowing skin. Grape juice is way less effective as compared to wine as the latter contains the seed and skin of the fruit during fermentation. The fruit as a whole has polyphenols such as resveratrol that can successfully counter free radicals.
- If you are a health freak and insist on going by a Mediterranean diet, wine is part of your regular diet. You will experience the benefits in a few weeks' time.
- When consumed in a measured and controlled manner, red wine can reduce the chance of contracting breast cancer. Wine sharpens your mind while you age; your cognitive faculties therefore do not rust.
- Red wine can make your skin glow from within, unlike any other wine, as white wines have only a little amount of antioxidants.
- Your skin feels young and rejuvenated on drinking red wine as the drink aids arterial functions of the body. Thus proper blood circulation is ensured.