Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sunand B.KharatYour feedback matters!
Hello sir .I am diabetic patient. I had married. My age is 44 yrs. While making intercourse my wife use to tell don't eject inside the porn. I don't know why she is telling like that. Is there any reason for that pls help me in this matter.
Dr's im taking a treatment of acne, hairs frm dermatologist since 1 month privately was taking homoeopathy treatment. I juss want to ask tat can I take alfalfa abcd (home) syrup along after taking allopathy medicine after 4 hrs. Is there any prblm in taking alfalfa koi prblm toh ni hogi?
I am a 23 years old guy, facing problems with dark and dull skin and acnes, please suggest me for better treatment.
Namaskar sir/mdm mera age 20 he mein badly lips pathne ka sikar hota hun. Har din phatta he in whole 12 month. Bahut paresan hoon please achha sa solution bata dijiye.
I am 22 years old. I have a pimples and scars in my face .i need a solution for that .tell some medicines.
I want to gain some weight. How may i? Pls suggest something nd also suggest me some diet plan. Thank you.
When I eat food after three or four hours in my stomach there is great pain and after 5 to 10 minutes I get relif.
I went for trekking at manali ie 14500 feet above sea level after returning my skin became darker and tan what should I do?
I am 30 years old, past few years I have so many health problems going on, 1, asthma, 2. Diabetics 3. Back Problem 4. Getting weight very high around 67 kgs I want to control all kind of health problem please give me suggestion.
I m 36 yrs old woman. I got my last periods in january. Since december im under treatment of endometrium thickness nd was consuming sevista tablets from january to may 3 once a week. May 9 - 11 I had unprotected sex. Is there any chance of me getting pregnant even though I missed my periods since january nd also used sevista tablets. Kindly advice.
I have got typhoid and there is enlargement of lymph nodes measuring 26*17 mm founded in right iliac fossa. Doctor recommended for tb test & ct scan. Is there anything to worry about?
I am diabetic since 2008. Some time I feel weakness in my legs. I can't sit on chair continuously even for half an hour. I have to stretch my legs and in car my legs, especially right leg gets so tired. Kindly suggest. Thanks.
Hi doctor i am suffering from lower back pain in which I did mri and came to knw that in between of l4 l5 the disc is bulged out and pressing d nearby nerve due to which the pain is there which is not bearable. I am using lumbar sacro belt with an ointment(nano gel) and a capsule mysopisis th its been now almost 4 days d pain is same. Can you please help me out of it?
Hai, basically I'm white and light yellowish skin tone. My problem is after applying any kind of sunscreen or face pack or any lotion, or any creams it look dark, dull and black color. I consult skin export KAYA and they recommend me to apply sunscreen and foundation according to my skin tone but still I didn't get any results. Helps me.
Hi, I'm 29 years old female trying to conceive since last 1 year. My gynecologist detected me with PCOS as my AMH level was very high (10.32). I got a laproscopy done with heavy drilling on both my ovaries. It's been 2 months since then but no luck yet. Right now I'm focusing on loosing my weight. I was 45 kgs four years ago and have put on approximately 20 kgs now (63.7 kgs). I have started with gymming since last one month have lost 4 kgs. Please tell me what are my chances? My FSH is 2.43 and LH is 3.30.
Last month I have my periods on 18th. I have an intercourse with my boyfriend on 19th November without any protection. Within 12 hours of intercourse I have taken Unwanted 72 tablet on 20th November. After having Unwanted 72, there is no sign of bleeding till date as I have taken the tablet on 20th November. What I am going to do right now? Please advice me.
I was suffering from chikungunya. Now I am recovering. But I have too much mouth ulcers and sore throat. I've so much pain in mouth. Can I take Levofloxacin 500/ Azithromycin 500 for that? Does it have any severe side effects? Please explain. Thank you.
Many women experience unusual vaginal bleeding between periods at some point in their lives. It is also known as metrorrhagia. Vaginal bleeding is thought to be abnormal in the following cases:
1. When your menstrual period is not expected
2. When your menstrual flow is lighter or heavier than normal
3. At unexpected stages in life. For example, when you are pregnant or after you have attained menopause.
Bleeding during periods is not a normal condition. Usually, the duration of the cycle is about 21 – 35 days. Abnormal vaginal bleeding has numerous conceivable causes. Independently, it doesn't show a genuine condition.
- Mid-cycle bleeding can be caused due to ovulation.
- Two hormones that regulate the menstrual cycle are progesterone or oestrogen. A condition of hormonal imbalance which is known as Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOs) causes interference with normal ovulation. This results in problems in thyroid glands as well as causes dysfunctional ovaries.
- Medications such as birth control pills are capable of causing abnormal bleeding, especially with the irregular intake of such medications.
- Infections or inflammation caused in the pelvic regions such as uterus, vagina, cervix, ovaries or fallopian tubes are capable of causing abnormal bleeding. STIs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and PIDs (Pelvic inflammatory disease) are often the cause of such a condition.
- Although Cancer is not one of the primary causes, cancer in organs such as the uterus, vagina, cervix and ovaries are capable of causing abnormal bleeding during periods.
How it can prevented
- Maintaining a healthy diet. Women who are either underweight or overweight tend to have more problems with abnormal bleeding
- Relaxation practices should be followed so that stress is reduced. Stress can cause abnormal bleeding.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) should be consumed to reduce menstrual bleeding. Examples are ibuprofen or naproxen.
- In case of consumption, birth control pills should be taken as per the prescription only and regularly at the same time.
- Hormone therapy (using external hormones in a medical treatment) can be used in order to regulate menstrual cycles, stabilize the endometrium which is the lining of the uterus as well as to rectify hormonal imbalances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.