Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sumeet Shah
Submit a review for Dr. Sumeet ShahYour feedback matters!
Sir, My mother is suffering from In Situ Malignant Melanoma in left great toe. One excision has done. The biopsy report says --- In Situ Malignant Melanoma and still some melanocyte are present in the toe. Then I have consulted with a surgeon and he says again a deep excision and skin grafting is required and this the end of the treatment. Because,there is no chemotherapy or radiotherapy of In Situ Malignant Melanoma. Sir,will it be better to cut off the whole toe?
In 2012 I was suffered from LYMPHOMA B cell at large instantiate after operate and chemotherapy it has been cured from 2012 I am fit and fine. Only problem is PILES AND FISHER I request you to please suggest me the medicine for protection of LYMPHOMA once again. Also request to suggest medicine for piles and fisher.
Cancer indicates the growth of certain unusual cells, generally uncontrolled in nature, in any part of your body. It may also refer to a malignant tumor and it can affect any organ or any part of your body. There are many different cancers accordingly, such as lung cancer, bladder cancer, skin cancer or blood cancer. Ayurveda offers effective measures for preventing cancer.
Read on to find more about the tips and get better prepared to fight this killer:
- According to Ayurveda, having fresh foods can help you to prevent cancer. Consuming more of green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits may prove to be helpful.
- Avoiding fat based foods or fried foods can be effective in preventing cancer. Strike off hydrogenated fats (such as cookies, peanut butter, crackers etc) or saturated animal fats from your diet.
- Exercising on a regular basis may be very helpful. Stretching exercises, walking, breathing exercises and aerobics are considered to be useful preventive measures for cancer.
- Meditation and yoga are also effective ways to prevent cancer. These can help you to reduce stress and remain calm.
- Drinking green tea regularly can be very useful for killing any growth of cancerous cells in your body and thus help you to prevent cancer.
- Cutting down on foods with higher quantities of sugar can help you to prevent cancer.
- Include foods replete in vitamin D and vitamin C or citrus foods as these help to combat many kinds of cancer.
- Incorporate spices like turmeric in your daily cooking regimen. The 'curcumin' present in turmeric coupled with a few other accompanying properties can help to prevent the growth of cancer cells in your body.
- Garlic, whether consumed raw or cooked, can help you to fight the killer that cancer is. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.