Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sujith S DhamaleYour feedback matters!
Hii. This is subhash. I am 23. I'm suffering from pimples on face. How to make my face handsomely. It's looking so dirty. Plzz suggest me.
Took tablet for fever for 3days then I get rid of fever but there is swelling in my right testis and a bit pain what is the remedy?
How to last long in bed?
Lack of control over ejaculation or ejaculation occurring too early is called as premature ejaculation. Psychological factors act as the major cause. There are two types of premature ejaculation. Lifelong premature ejaculation and acquired premature ejaculation. Lifelong premature ejaculation noted in teenagers who try first sexual contact and involves deeper psychological causes. Acquired premature ejaculation occurs in later stages of life which may involve both physical and psychological cause.
Ways to Control Ejaculation-
- Try to reduce anxiety: Understand that your partner gets more satisfied with extended period of orgasm and your anxiety is going to be a great hindrance for this pleasure. Once you analyse yourself and realize the dissatisfaction and disappointment that your anxiety gives to both you and your partner, the ways to overcome it naturally comes into strike. If not don’t hesitate to seek assistance from sexual health care advisers to overcome the battle.
- Avoid too much of sexual thoughts: If your mind gets occupied with too much of sexual thought always try to divert yourself with your favourite sport or activity that you’re much interested. Give a short break of 5 to 10 minutes before you feel to ejaculate.
- Change position: Try position like allowing your partner on you and side by side position as this may cause fewer stimuli to your penis and may delay the ejaculation. Avoid rear entry and missionary position as these are very active and may still activate your ejaculation faster.
- Make yourself slow: Activity level of the orgasm stage changes with every individual. It is much essential for the male to sense their emotions and the physiological stages of sexual changes that their body undergo. Slowing down during the orgasm stage or a matured control of the orgasm helps a lot for occurrence of premature ejaculation. Make sure you also don’t drop the sexual desire of your partner and engage her emotions with the act of foreplay.
- Concentrate much on foreplay: Premature ejaculation may cause depression and dissatisfaction to your partner and even yourself. So it will be much better if you focus much on foreplay and it will be also better if you develop the practice of foreplay in between the orgasm.
I did not feel anything that much well that I feel first. I eat food but not feel taste even I feel like I have no emotion. And I talk very less with everyone I do not feel energetic And also my penis do not feel that power. Please advise.
Vitiligo /white patches/phulveri treatment:
The treatment of vitiligo /leucoderma still remains a challenge for the dermatologist and clinicians
The protocol that we follow in our center for patients of vitiligo is that normally they are given mono therapy 3 times a week. The starting dose is decided by the dermatologist Dr. Suruchi puri, m. D, followed by 10-15% dose increments at each subsequent treatments. According to the studies. If vitiligo is stable for 6 months and no new patch is forming we can offer the latest melanocytes cell suspension technique surgery to the patient which covers almost 10 times the area taken as a graft from donor area.
We in our clinic follow the international protocol for the treatment where our aim is to stabilise the disease first and later on we work on pigment production in the area affected by vitiligo/leucoderma. We use the world class treatment machine and lasers from germany which has proved its efficiency world over and is regarded as the best uvb vitiligo treatment modality. The dosages are clearly monitored by vitiligo treatment specialist/ vitiligo surgeon Dr. Suruchi puri herself who has been treating vitiligo since 2001. More than 75% patients have stable repigmentation 2 years after cessation of treatment programme of upto 1 year of therapy. This therapy can also be used with oral drug therapy or also with uva therapy. As such the treatment can be started from the first day itself without much bothering about precautions.
Vitiligo / leucoderma can also be made stabilised and the effect of repigmentation can be seen after 4-8 weeks. Procedure can also be used in pre operative and post operative surgical protocol as suggested by the operating surgeon as the colour diffusion is better after surgery when the area is exposed to rays, also a good treatment option for patients who are having vitiligo spreading at a very fast rate and even oral steroids are not able to control the spread. The intake of oral steroid and its side effects are minimised by the use of this mode of therapy for vitiligo. The vitiligo machine has a particular wavelength of light normally in the range of 310 nm which stimulates the melanin pigmentation formation. Patients may experience repigmentation in the hair bearing area like face or neck within 2-3 weeks. Soles, palms or area near the nails may take longer time to respond as compared to the facial region. Vitiligo can be treated well if the patient reports to the doctor as soon as eruption of first white or vitiligo patch.