Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sujata PatwardhanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from kidney stone in right kidney. The size of stone is 0.68 cm. I have done ultrasound. What to do now to diagnose the kidney stone? Also reply with the foods which are helpful in kidney stone. And also the food which I have to avoid! Any home remedies and any other medicine which helps to remove stone?
Sir. If kidney stone removed by PCNL THERAPY bleeding starts and if not prevented till 36 hours. It is necessary to remove kidney. Is that only solution to save life. Is it possible that patient can die during kidney removal operation.
Sir I am having problem with my urinary tract infections. Previously I suffered from I got treatment for it. Now it's again happened to me since I hold the urine urgency for some duration I am getting same problem and I am getting pain near urinary bladder and urine agency these are my symptoms what I should do?
Hi, I am 19 and I have been experiencing major itching an burning sensation while peeing and release of white fluids from vagina since past week. Can you tell me the reason and how to cure. Do I need to see any doctor for this?
I am 18 years old girl and I am feeling little irritation after urination with dark yellow urine. I don't drink water much. Can it be because of this or something else. I even don't take coffee but last two days I took cold coffee.
I had suffered from kidney stone several times in past and even now. How can I get rid of this disease? Is it genetic?
I have stomach pain when I am eating food do vomiting and urine color is yellow also did vomiting morning it was very bad smell and orange color.
I have a stone in my kidney. My left kidney dose not work properly, so please help me as soon as possible.
I have a kidney stone of 4-5 mm. Will it remove of its own without any medicine if I take more fluids?
I have a stone 6.6 mm in my right kidney between kidney and urine track I understand that before endoscopic intervention preliminary tests like ECG Echo etc will be undertaken what if I am found unfit after those tests then what would happen.
I am 19 years old Female. I done Pyloplasty surgery in right kidney before 2 years. Because the way of Right Kidney to Urinal pipe Is too small from I born. But the symptoms I found pain in The age of 17. After The Surgery I Have Back pain and Right Leg pain. During periods, I have Right side Stomach pain. So I Consult doctor. He said The pain is due to a leg Nerve Compression in backbone. It is occur due to side effect and you will take Calcium tablet to avoid further problem. But I do not know how to I relief from those pains now?
How stones are formed?
- The kidney functions as the body’s filters in removing wastes from the body through urine.
- Most of the waste is in the form of salts and when there is excessive salts and reduced amount of water, there could be formation of crystals or stones in the kidneys.
- Reduced amount of urination
- Blood in the urine due to damage of the urinary tract structures
- Painful urination with burning sensation
- Swollen abdomen
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Fever and chills
Benefits of homeopathic remedies
Kidney stones are highly likely to be recurrent. A number of factors contribute to their formation. Homeopathy aims at treating the whole body and not just dissolving the stones. It offers various remedies, which ensure the stones are completely dissolved and also prevent recurrence.
- Berberis Vulgaris is prescribed for the following conditions:
- Very useful in left-sided stones where patient experiences pain radiating to the ureter, bladder, and urethra and down to the thighs.
- Burning sensation with urination
- Slightly red or green urine with mucus (increased consistency of urine)
- Increase in pain with any kind of physical movement
- Soreness in the lumbar region of the kidneys
- Cantharis is suitable for the following conditions:
- Paroxysms of renal colic with cutting and stabbing pains
- Severe pain before and after urination in the urethral area
- Constant urge to urinate, but very little flow
- No relief even after sitting and straining
- Bloody urine (slightly pinkish tinge), if there is damage to internal structures
- Sharp tearing pain when this damage happens
- Thirst and aversion to all fluids
- Lycopodium is one of the most reliable homeopathic medicines for right-sided kidney stones.
- Works better for right-sided stones, where it dissolves them completely
- Severe backache experienced by the affected person prior to passing urine, which reduces after urination
- Great urge to urinate, even at night
- Presence of sediments (red or yellow) in the urine
- Abdominal bloating with distention along with right-sided kidney pain
- Hydrangea, also referred to as the stone breaker, reduces chances of recurrence of kidney stones in the following conditions:
- Right-sided pain
- Blood-tinged urine
- Increased frequency of urination
- Lots of white sediments in the urine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Sir/Ma'm, I am having pain in my urethra. Having urge to urinate again and again. It's paining since 1 day. No inflammation in urethra or any injury. I do have a kidney stone around 3 mm. Kindly advise soon. Not able to rest properly. Thank you.
I am 30 years old. I have painful urination, burning sensation when go urine, discharge from penis, back pain, pain in left testicle, pain in thighs. I have these problems almost 8 months. I consulted many doctors. Everybody is telling prostate infection. I have taken antibiotics. But still it is not cured. Exactly what disease I have? Can it be cured? Is any problem if it exists 8 months. I used catheter three years back due to unable urination. One time I had contact with prostitute but I didn't have oral, anal and vaginal intercourse. I touched and hugged only. Do I have any sexually transmitted disease? If yes please advice me how to treat. I am very uncomfort.
My daughter in law has kidney stone and she is 34. What home remedies will remove the stone? She had severe pain and treated last week. Can you please suggest some as I ama. Regular reader of your site.
I am suffering from severe UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) which has developed further into Orchitis. Can you guide me for the precaution measures so as it will not happen again?
I dribble after finishing my urination. The amount of dribbling depend on anxiety. Urine test is normal. Can it be caused by excessive masturbations or it is psychogenic.
A bladder infection is a bacterial infection within the bladder. Some people call a bladder infection a urinary tract infection (UTI). This refers to a bacterial infection anywhere in the urinary tract, such as the bladder, kidneys, ureters, or the urethra. While most cases of bladder infection occur suddenly (acute), others may recur over the long term (chronic). Early treatment is key to preventing the spread of the infection.
What causes Bladder Infection?
Bacteria that enter through the urethra and travel into the bladder cause bladder infections. Normally, the body removes the bacteria by flushing them out during urination. Men have added protection with the prostate gland, which secretes protective hormones as a safeguard against bacteria. Still, sometimes bacteria can attach to the walls of the bladder and multiply quickly. This overwhelms the body’s ability to destroy them, resulting in a bladder infection.
Bacteria that enter through the urethra and travel into the bladder cause bladder infections. Normally, the body removes the bacteria by flushing them out during urination. Men have added protection with the prostate gland, which secretes protective hormones as a safeguard against bacteria. Still, sometimes bacteria can attach to the walls of the bladder and multiply quickly.
Other factors can increase the risk of bladder infections for both men and women. These include:
- Advanced age
- Insufficient fluid intake
- Surgical procedure within the urinary tract
- A urinary catheter
- Urinary obstruction, which is a blockage in the bladder or urethra
- Urinary tract abnormality, which is caused by birth defects or injuries
- Urinary retention, which means difficulty emptying the bladder
- Narrowed urethra
- Bowel incontinence
Symptoms for Bladder Infections
- Cloudy or bloody urine
- Urinating more often than usual
- Foul-smelling urine
- A frequent sensation of having to urinate, which is called urgency
- Cramping or pressure in the lower abdomen or lower back
Bladder infections can also cause back pain. This pain is associated with pain in the kidneys. Unlike muscular back pain, you might experience pain on both sides of your back or the middle of your back. Such symptoms mean the bladder infection has likely spread to the kidneys. A kidney infection can also cause a low fever. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.