Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir PandeyYour feedback matters!
I have slightly bald patches in front part hairs will grow and it falls please help me waiting for your answer.
I want to know about hair plantation, what is it's cost in kolkata. Is if safe, does it has any side effects? Please let me know.
Hi, I am 41 year old woman with a daughter. Last 3 years am loosing hair like anything. The scalp has become prominent. Last year did thyroid test but the result was normal. Please suggest me what to do Thank you.
I can't tell if it's me or if it's prozac 20. I'm taking it since last year, and I've experienced like jaw clenching/trembling, no sexual interest, and memory lapse. Are there effective ways to treat PTSD? Do you have other medication recommendations for this?
What is main reason of imbalance of period and during period lot of on my lever? Please suggest me how I get relief from this pain.
I eat garlic two pieces empty stomach every morning and in night with milk. Is it harmful or good for health.
I am having knee pain. Especially when I go for jogging. There is no pain even if I press hardly on my knee with hands. There is no swelling. I do jogging of around 5 kms daily.
Hello doctor I am 38 years old and I am working as a web designer last few days there is pain in my legs.
Hello doctor I have talking in sleeping time problem last one months my self shuhani datta I am 29 year old married woman what should I do please tell me doctor.
Please prefer me a best shampoo and a conditioner against dandruff and hair fall. Also tell how many time I should use in a week?
Her weight is continuously increasing. She has tried gym, yoga, meditation, diet plan but nothing helped. Please suggest something. Thanks in advance.
I am loosing my memory day by day, I don't remember whatever I learnt or studied, should I check my neurons, please guide me. Give me solutions.
I have regular problem of back pain . After consulting my doctors really can not get rid of that back pain.
My baby is 6.5 month old. She is doing vomiting since yesterday. We have introduced curd in her diet recently.
The air that we breathe today is full of toxic and hazardous pollutants. Pollution in the environment could leave mother Earth sapped of its beauty and biodiversity. Each year millions of people die all around the world due to different pollution related problems. The key to live a healthy life is to identify the sources of air pollution and implement practical ways so that we can help stop air pollution. This article is going to suggest different ideas that can contribute to stop air pollution in the world around us.
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE
So, I will posting articles related to air pollution and steps we can take to prevent it for better living.
Common Air Pollutants and their Sources
1. Carbon Monoxide: Generated by cigarettes, combustion engines, gas and fuel appliances, incinerators.
2. Lead from aircraft fuel metal processing plants, incineration and battery acid production
3. Ozone produced by car exhausts, factory processing, electric utilities, power plants, chemical solvents.
4. Nitrogen Dioxide from car engines, airplane engines, factories, and power plants.
5. Sulfur Dioxide -locomotives, ships, planes, and other equipment produce huge volumes of Sulfur Dioxide. Industrial processes, particularly ore extraction and purification, are also producers of the gas.
6. Particulate Matter: produced by nearly every single process involving chemicals and fuels, farming and construction.
Effects of Common Air Pollutants
EFFECTS ON HUMANS
- Coughing and shortness of breath, Asthma and sometimes premature deaths,
- Lung cancer
- IQ loss and impacts on learning, memory, and behavior in children due to damage to the developing nervous system,
- Heart disease
- kidney effects
EFFECTS ON ENVIRONMENT - FLORA AND FAUNA
- Lead can cause damage to flora and fauna.
- Ozone is a dangerous substance for most living organisms and multiple ecosystems on land and in the sea.
- Acid rains produced by Nitrogen Dioxide and Sulfur Dioxide are extremely destructive to the soil, plants and animals,
- Particulate Matter is harmful to animals, mammals being more affected