Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir PandeyYour feedback matters!
Hi, My body produces lots of gas and Acidity. Every morning, I feel tired to get up, Feel body pain and bloating. I want to start a fresh day, but always get stuck up fighting this condition. What should I do?
My lmc was 13 jan, 15. On 24th I took ipill bcoz of contraception failure. My period arrived on 2nd feb. 10 days earlier than estimated date. I have been experiencing very little flow of dark brown color for the last 4 days. Is it normal? Is it my actual period?
Need to ask about gay sex precautions and protection. About what is good and bad habits what if we have unprotected sex.
Hello ,I am a student and not really involved with any kind of sorts. So my weight increased. It is between 65-75 now and my age is 17+.I really want to loose weight. But Without any sports maybe with exercises .Please recommend some diet foods to me and which type of food should I avoid? My sugar levels are normal. I don't have any problem like thyroid and my all reports like blood pressure are also normal .please help me.
Hi my name is devudu will any body please tell me what are the uses and side effects of Berberis aquifolium mt drops, how can I use it for my pigmentation without any side effects and also please specify the dosage. homeopathy medicine.
The weight loss "industry" is full of myths.
People are being advised to do all sorts of crazy things, most of which have no evidence behind them.
Over the years, however, scientists have found a number of strategies that seem to be effective.
1. Drink Water.
- It is often claimed that drinking water can help with weight loss, and this is true.
- Drinking water can boost metabolism by 24-30% over a period of 1-1.5 hours, helping you burn off a few more calories .
- One study showed that drinking a half liter (17 oz) of water about a half an hour before meals helped dieters eat fewer calories and lose 44% more weight .
2. Drink Coffee (Preferably Black)
- Coffee has been unfairly demonized. Quality coffee is loaded with antioxidants, and can have numerous health benefits.
- Studies show that the caffeine in coffee can boost metabolism by 3-11%, and increase fat burning by up to 10-29% .
- Just make sure NOT to add a bunch of sugar or other high-calorie ingredients to it. That will completely negate any benefit you get from the coffee.
3. Drink Green Tea
- Like coffee, green tea also has many benefits, one of them being weight loss.
- Green tea contains small amounts of caffeine, but it is also loaded with powerful antioxidants called catechins, which are also believed to work synergistically with the caffeine to enhance fat burning .
- Although the evidence is mixed, there are many studies showing that green tea (either as a beverage or a green tea extract supplement) can help you lose weight )Cook With Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil is very healthy. It is high in special fats called medium chain triglycerides, which are metabolized differently than other fats.
- These fats have been shown to boost metabolism by 120 calories per day, and also reduce your appetite so that you eat up to 256 fewer calories per day .
- Keep in mind that this is not about adding coconut oil on top of what you're already eating, it is about replacing some of your current cooking fats with coconut oil.
4. Cut Back on Added Sugar
- Added sugar is the single worst ingredient in the modern diet, and most people are eating way too much of it.
- Studies show that sugar (and high fructose corn syrup) consumption is strongly associated with the risk of obesity, as well as diseases like type 2 diabetes, heart disease and others .
- If you want to lose weight, you should be cutting back on added sugars. Just make sure to read labels, because even so-called health foods can be loaded with sugar.
5. Eat Less Refined Carbs
- Refined carbohydrates are usually sugar, or grains that have been stripped of their fibrous, nutritious parts (includes white bread and pasta).
- Studies show that refined carbs can spike blood sugar rapidly, leading to hunger, cravings and increased food intake a few hours later. Eating refined carbs is strongly linked to obesity .
- If you're going to eat carbs, make sure to eat them with their natural fiber.
6. Go on a Low Carb Diet
If you want to get all the benefits of carb restriction, then consider taking this all the way and going on a low carb diet.
Numerous studies show that such a diet (or "way of eating") can help you lose 2-3 times as much weight as a standard low-fat diet, while improving your health at the same time .
7. Use Smaller Plates
Using smaller plates has been shown to help people automatically eat fewer calories in some studies. Weird trick, but it seems to work .
8. Exercise Portion Control or Count Calories
Portion control (eating less) or counting calories can be very useful, for obvious reasons .
There are also studies showing that keeping a food diary and writing down what you eat, or taking pictures of all your meals, can help you lose weight .
9. Keep Healthy Food Around in Case You Get Hungry
Keeping healthy food close by can help prevent you from eating something unhealthy if you become excessively hungry.
A few snacks that are easily portable and simple to prepare include whole fruits, a handful of nuts, baby carrots, yogurt and a hardboiled egg (or two).
10. Brush Your Teeth After Dinner
Although I'm not aware of any studies on this, many people recommend brushing your teeth and/or flossing right after dinner. Then you won't be as tempted to have a late-night snack.
11. Do Aerobic Exercise
Doing aerobic exercise (cardio) is an excellent way to burn calories and improve your physical and mental health.
It appears to be particularly effective to lose belly fat, the unhealthy fat that tends to build up around your organs and cause metabolic disease .
12. Eat More Fiber
Fiber is often recommended for the purpose of weight loss. Although the evidence is mixed, some studies show that fiber (especially viscous fiber) can increase satiety and help you control your weight over the long term .
13. Eat More Vegetables and Fruits
- Vegetables and fruits have several properties that make them effective for weight loss.
- They contain few calories, but a lot of fiber. They are also rich in water, which gives them a low energy density. They also take a while to chew, and are very filling.
- Studies show that people who eat vegetables and fruits tend to weigh less . These foods are also super healthy and nutritious, so eating them is important for all sorts of reasons.
14. Chew More Slowly
It can take a while for the brain to "register" that you've had enough to eat. Some studies show that chewing more slowly can help you eat fewer calories and increase the production of hormones linked to weight loss .
15. Eat More Protein
- Protein is the single most important nutrient when it comes to losing weight.
- Eating a high protein diet has been shown to boost metabolism by 80 to 100 calories per day, while helping you feel so satiated that you eat up to 441 fewer calories per day .
- One study also showed that protein at 25% of calories reduced obsessive thoughts about food by 60%, while cutting the desire for late night snacking in half .
- This is the single most important tip in the article.
- Simply adding protein to your diet (without restricting anything) is one of the easiest, most effective and most delicious ways to lose weight.
16. Don't Drink Calories, Including Sugary Soda and Fruit Juices
- Sugar is bad, but sugar in liquid form is even worse . Studies show that liquid sugar calories may be the single most fattening aspect of the modern diet.
- For example, one study showed that sugar-sweetened beverages are linked to a 60% increased risk of obesity in children, for each daily serving .
- Keep in mind that this applies to fruit juice as well, which contains a similar amount of sugar as a soft drink like coke .
- Eat whole fruit, but use fruit juice with caution (or avoid it altogether).
17. Eat Whole, Single Ingredient Foods (Real Food)
- If you want to be a leaner, healthier person, then one of the best things you can do for yourself is to eat whole, single ingredient foods.
- These foods are naturally filling, and it's very difficult to gain weight if the majority of your diet is based around them.
- Keep in mind that real food doesn't need a long list of ingredients, because real food IS the ingredient.
18. Don't "Diet," Eat Healthy Instead
- One of the biggest problems with "diets," is that they almost never work in the long term.
- If anything, people who "diet" tend to gain more weight over time, and studies show that dieting is a consistent predictor of future weight gain
- Instead of going on a diet, make it your goal to become a healthier, happier and fitter person. Focus on nourishing your body, instead of depriving it.
- Weight loss should follow as a natural side effect.
Can you give me an idea how many times in a day a 13 month old baby should eat and an example of what can be given and how many times in a day to give cows milk?
Know how Premature ejaculation can affect your sex life and its treatment
Hi I'm Poosha, Sexologist and Sex Counsellor and a Consultant at Lybrate.com. We'll talk about very frequently asked question about a sexual function, that is, premature ejaculation.
Not too many people are familiar with this word, rather they would describe their problem as rapid ejaculation. Mere pati ko takat nahi hai, stamina nahi hai, such are the kind of descriptions we come across and the real problem is the male concerned is not able to withstand intercourse for more than one or upto two minutes. Sometimes, they ejaculate within one minute. It is calculated from the time of intromission, it is inserting the penis inside, to ejaculating the time is either less than one minute or slightly around one minute. And premature ejaculation is a very very common male dysfunction, probably the most common male sexual dysfunction without any bodily cause. So utimately what we see is if the male is ejaculating much earlier than the female and earlier than he wishes to then we consider it as a case of premature ejaculation.
So, a lot of people think that this premature ejaculation is a disorder or disease which it is not. And secondly, many people attribue this to their past habits and they call it bad habits, "curse" put in quotes. So, they describe their problem as doctor I've masturbated during my childhood or in my adulthood and now I've this curse of premature ejaculation, I'm unable to satisfy my wife, she is very unhappy with me, I'm afraid she might even leave me and all. So they attribute the thing that this is the cause that they have masturbated in the past that's why the problem occurs, which again isn't correct. Actually masturbation doesn't cause premature ejaculation, on the contrary you can use masturbation as a tool to overcome premature ejaculation, you can change yourself using that. Whether they're anxious people whether they've any psychological disorders earlier, what is their family background, what is the relationship between the male and the female, the wife and the husband, how do they interact with each other, how do they take the problem, are they hostile or are they anxious, are they stressed out. Is the marriage is in distess or are they quarreling, is there good communication, do they love and care each other despite this problem all these things we've to assess first. So, based on this assessment we choose the method of treatment.
We've two methods, one is the natural method where in we'll train the couple to first understand how the premature ejaculation is taking place and then how to control it. Similarly, ejaculatory control is very difficult and initially it seems impossible but then as weeks pass by we learn each and every technique piece by piece and with experience they'll be able to overcome premature ejaculation and they'll be able to enjoy sex for several minutes. I know people who have been able to enjoy sex beyond 10 minutes, 20 minutes but let me not quote any higher minutes because they're rare instances. So, this is based on natural methods which require a good cooperation and understanding between the couple, and that is very important. But when the couple is in distress or if the natural method is something they're not able to learn and implement easily then we go for or choose Firm Classical treatment or Drug treatment.
There are a number of drugs which sometimes can be applied physically, outside the skin or there are drugs that can be taken through mouth that can solve the problem. But they're short lived, as long as they're used then only they work and after stopping the medicines again the problem returns. But what we do is while they're learning, while they're enjoying their sexual life it increases their intramission period we teach them the natural techniques so that the techniques will remain for a very long time and they can enjoy their lives. So anyone who is having a premature ejaculation problem should not be distressed. They should understand that this is a very natural, very normally occuring phenomenon and this can be easily resolved through either medicines or natural methods or a combination of both.
So the best thing they should do to help them get results is to consult a sex therapist as soon as they can so the marriage doesn't fall into distress.
When I woke up in the morning my left side of head hurts. It is not everyday but happens quite frequently. Any suggestions as to why it might be?
I am a 16 years old boy I started exercises and build some 6 packs but now pain started in my stomach when I sit without doing anything for too much time my stomach starts to ache.
I suffer from cold. Like allergy in nose as if I am going little through a dusty place. Etc. Very fastly cold caught me. Can you suggest me some queries.
My gf had ipill twice a month but 5 to 8 days of difference and now she started her period which is unusual because she already had her period for this month and her periods are not stopping and its 4 days please help.
I have problem in my right hand, when I have through any kind of goods like cricket ball, that time my arm is paining. please help me to overcome this problem.
I want know there are too much hair on my legs and chest how can I get rid from this and what will be cost of hair removal by laser treatment.
Hi, My last period was on 9th sep 2016. I got married 4 months ago. Planning for a baby now. Even m getting some cramps on my stomach from last 4 days and I got angry very easily now a days. Please suggest. What to do. Thanks.
My father about 60 years old and also a diabetic patient. He planned a trip to kashmir. There are so many distance cover by walking. I want to know some medicine name for body, waist,leg pain relief. Pls suggest some medicine with less side effect with dosage, pts has diabetes.
I am suffering from cold from last 20 days what should I do please suggest me it also cause ear pain.
Smart diet plan: day 1
Breakfast: 1 packet instant oatmeal with 1/2 cup 2% milk, 2 tablespoons wheat germ; 1/2 cantaloupe; coffee or tea
Lunch: 1 can white tuna in water, rinsed and drained; 1 cup lettuce, 2 artichoke hearts, 1/2 cup tomatoes, 1 teaspoon capers, 1/2 cup cucumber, 1/2 red bell pepper, 2 tablespoons low-cal dressing; 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese
Dinner: 4 ounces grilled chicken; 1 cup mixed greens, 2 artichoke hearts, 2 tablespoons low-cal dressing; 1 small baked potato, 1 teaspoon margarine; 1 pear
Smart diet plan: day 2
Breakfast: 2 frozen waffles, 1 tablespoon all-fruit spread; 8 ounces low-fat yogurt (any flavor); 1 medium apple; coffee or tea
Lunch: chopped salad: 1 cup lettuce, 1/3 cup chopped red cabbage, 1/2 cup chopped spinach, 1/2 cup diced cucumber, 1/2 red onion, sliced, 1/3 cup broccoli, 2 tablespoons low-cal dressing; top with 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese
Dinner: 4 ounces grilled salmon; 8 steamed asparagus spears; 1 small baked sweet potato, 1 teaspoon margarine or grated cheese
Smart diet plan: day 3
Breakfast: french toast: 2 slices of bread coated in 1/4 cup egg beaters, cooked in pam cooking spray; 1/4 cup light syrup; coffee or tea
Lunch: 4 ounces grilled chicken; 1 cup lettuce, 2 artichoke hearts, sliced, 1/2 cup chopped tomato, 2 tablespoons low-cal dressing; 8 ounces low-fat yogurt, 1 tablespoon wheat germ
Dinner: 5 ounces grilled halibut; 1/2 cup steamed broccoli, 1 tablespoon margarine; 1 cup mixed greens topped with 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese; 1 nectarine or medium apple
Smart diet plan: day 4
Breakfast: fruit" cobbler: mix 1 packet instant oatmeal, 1/2 cup 2% milk, 3/4 cup frozen blueberries, 2 tablespoons wheat germ; microwave 90 seconds. Coffee or tea
Lunch: turkey sandwich: 3 ounces sliced turkey, 1/2 cup chopped lettuce, 1/2 tomato, sliced, 1 large pita pocket, 2 tablespoons dijon mustard; 1 nectarine
Dinner: veggie burrito: 1 tortilla, 1/2 cup spinach, 1/2 cup lettuce, 1/3 cup each diced tomato and red onion, 2 tablespoons salsa, 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheese; 1 orange
Smart diet plan: day 5
Breakfast: omelet: mix 1 egg plus 3 egg whites, 1/2 cup chopped tomato, 1/2 cup chopped spinach; cook in pam cooking spray. 1 english muffin, 1 teaspoon margarine, 1 tablespoon all-fruit spread
Lunch: 1 baked potato topped with 2 tablespoons 2% cottage cheese and 4 tablespoons salsa; 1 cup mixed greens, 2 tablespoons low-cal dressing
Dinner: 2 boca burgers on 1 toasted english muffin, garnished with sliced tomato, lettuce and red onion; 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese; 1 apple
Smart diet plan: day 6
Breakfast: 2 slices bread, toasted; 1 teaspoon all-fruit spread; 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese; 1/2 cantaloupe; coffee or tea
Lunch: 1 can healthy choice low-fat soup; 1 large tortilla topped with 1/2 cup lettuce, 1/2 cup diced tomato, 1/2 cup chopped cucumber, 2 tablespoons chickpeas, 2 tablespoons low-cal dressing
Dinner: 4 ounces grilled beef tenderloin; 6 steamed asparagus spears, tossed with 1 teaspoon olive oil; 1 cup mixed salad greens; 2 tablespoons low-cal dressing
Smart diet plan: day 7
Breakfast: 2 hard-boiled eggs; 3/4 cup fresh blueberries; 8 ounces low-fat yogurt (any flavor); coffee or tea
Lunch: chef salad: 3 ounces sliced turkey, 1 cup lettuce, 1/2 cup chopped red cabbage, 1/2 cup spinach, 1/2 cup chopped red onion, 1/2 cup sliced tomato, 2 tablespoons low-cal dressing; pita bread
Dinner: chicken taco: 4 ounces grilled chicken, 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage, 1 tortilla, 1/2 cup chopped red onion, 2 tablespoons salsa, 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheese; 1 nectarine