Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am 24 year old male and having issue with my sperm ejaculation. After ejaculation i've problem with some glue still on it even after a bath. Can you please suggest me a remedy. Thank You!
What are the symptoms of conjuctivitis? is moxicip helpful for this or not? tell me the best eye drops for it.
For ex. My hair was falling how it was to be controlled I used meny shampoo but there was a no result so give me any suggestions.
My hair fall is not stopping and roots are very week . Do I go for hair transplantation ? Will it b a solution or not ?
I have heard that having protein rich foods may help in restricting hair fall, please if I may know some of them being easily available and are cheap.
Hello doctors. Now a days I am getting too much yawn in my classes. Actually I am engineering student. It didn't allow me to do so. Please it's a request to you to tell me how I should get rid of it? I slept max 8 hours too. Don't know why I am getting yawn? Thank you ☺
Sometimes I'm getting throat tightness and variety sensation over backside, its not a pain, but its a unbearable situation. Along with that little bit shortness of breath also there. Can you help me what exactly this problem and whom I have to consult?
Dr. Mere husband ki age 32 hai unako bar bar chakkar ate he or fever bhi aa jata he. Unaka bp 180 hai abhi. Dr. Se checkup kiya to unhone blood test kiya aur bolte hai sab normal hai. To kyu Dr. Unako bar bar chakkar ate he?
I am 42 years old myB/P is 140/90 some time 135/85 after using medicine (amlopres at) I fell very uneasy.
My face is full of black marks, acne,tan, pimples,pores and facial hair. It looks dull and weird. My skin tone is dark. What is the solution for this.
Otoplasty is a cosmetic surgery which corrects the deformities or absence of the external ear. Otoplasty originated in ancient India during 800 BC.
When should you opt for an otoplasty?
- Cagot ear: This is a defect where there is no ear lobe attached to the ear.
- Cat’s ear: In this condition the outer side of the ear is pulled forward. It gives the person a more feline appearance.
- Cauliflower ear: This generally occurs when your ear looks like a cauliflower. This is also caused due to hematoma that occurs because of severe trauma.
- Cleft earlobe: In this condition, there is a notch on the fleshy part of the earlobe and can be corrected by otoplasty.
- Constricted ear: In this condition, some of the cartilage is discarded by surgery and a new one is reconstructed.
- Cryptotia: An incision is made and the upper part of the ear is exposed by contraction.
- Darwinian ear: This occurs when the rim cartilage of the conchal bone (hollow next to the ear canal) is flat and not folded outwards. The term ‘Darwinian ear’ is derived from the British biologist Charles Darwin.
- Lop ear: People who have lop ear generally have a protruding ear with a central depression, producing a more ‘cup ear’ appearance. The helix is enlarged after surgery.
- Macrotia: In this situation the ear of the patient is very big as compared to his head. So the surgeon makes incisions on the lateral surface of the pinna (outer ear).
- Microtia: In this condition the pinna is extremely small and the whole ear seems much smaller.
- Question mark ear: This is a rare defect. There is an indentation between the cartilage and the ear lobe rim. This is also known as Cosman ear.
- Scroll ear: The outer edge of the ear protrudes forward in such a condition.
- Stahl’s ear deformity: In this condition the outer skin and cartilage folds abnormally giving an ‘elf’ kind of appearance.
Otoplasty is usually done to improve the appearance of the ear in severe cases and it is important to get a recommendation from more than one doctor or more than one ENT specialist before going forward with this procedure.