Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suchita B HiraveYour feedback matters!
Hi, get very dry skin around the lips and chin area of the face. On putting moisturizer, it becomes oily resulting into pimples. What is the solution?
I have back pain on my right side as I am a student and study for hours. Once the pain starts it increases .when I walk I feel weak as the pain increases.
From few months I got a problem in my mouth I feel like a bad smell come from my mouth so will you please tell me how to remedy from the bad smell coming from the mouth.
Am 61 having type 2 diab for about 18 months taking xmet 500 3 times sr neurobion forte tab morning.Wt 65 kg.Taking chapathi for lunch 5 days week 2 days lrice taking idly/dos/pongal(rice) breakfast nite dosa made of ragi or wheat or rice nite.Walking 30 mins every day morning.Hbiac 6.4 kindly guide me what should b done to retain normalcy ?
Fertility in women can be affected because of various external or internal reasons. It is good to understand the problems since this fast becoming a very common problem.
The causing factors usually include -
1. Ovulation problems - One reason for female infertility is when eggs don't mature in the ovaries. This is known as ovulation problems. Possible symptoms of this are absent or irregular periods and the possible solution is keeping a check on body weight, taking fertility drugs and/or having IVF.
2. Uterus problem - There are tissues, known as endometrial tissues which form the lining of the uterus. When they grow outside the uterus, it is called endometriosis and can be a reason for infertility. While some women have no symptoms of this, some have painful periods. Fertility drugs, ivf and surgery to remove the tissue are its possible solutions.
3. Pcos - Pcos or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is of late one of the most common reasons of female infertility. It is characterised by unpredictable ovarian patterns and hormonal imbalances. Possible symptoms are acne, obesity, irregular periods, and excessive hair growth. Weight loss, changes in lifestyle, injected fertility drugs, ivf and ovarian drilling are its possible solutions.
4. Damaged fallopian tubes - Some women have blocked or damaged fallopian tubes which prevent the sperm from getting to the egg. This situation leads to stds and pelvic inflammatory diseases. There are no symptoms as such and the methods of solution are surgery to open the tubes and if that is not possible, to remove the tubes and try ivf.
5. Unidentified reasons - There are many unexplained fertility problems where none of the above mentioned problems exist. In such situations, fertility drugs - with or without artificial insemination or ivf are advised.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I am 36year old male, I am suffering from baldness, my hair becoming thiner. How to get new hair and thick hair?
The answer to this question is YES. Your child does need an eye examination at regular intervals starting from his or her birth. But the problem is that most, if not all parents don’t know this and wait for a problem to appear before taking their child to an ophthalmologist. Healthy eyes and vision determine your child’s overall development. And her eyes should be examined regularly so that vision problem like near or farsightedness, cataracts and the lazy eye can all be detected and treated early. So, vision care and eye checks should be a part of your child's routine medical care.
- Routine medical examination timing for ensuring good vision for your child are:
- As a newborn, your baby should be checked for eye health by a Paediatrician.
- If your baby is born prematurely, then retinal examination on 30th day of birth is very important to rule out Retinopathy of Prematurity which is a blinding condition
- If the child has obvious eye irregularities or there is a history of eye problems in your family, you should get your little one checked by an ophthalmologist immediately.
- In the first year of your child’s life, you must get a routine screening for your baby’s eye health.
- At 3 years, take your child for an eye health screening and visual acuity tests that measure sharpness of vision.
- Repeat the same when your child is around five years of age.
- Your child should be examined regularly after age five.
But, if the child presents with symptoms like frequent headaches and squinting, you should rush your child to an eye doctor. Your child needs an eye exam when
- He/she rubs his/her eyes constantly
- He / she suffers from extreme light sensitivity
- Has trouble focusing
- Is not able to follow an object properly with his/her eyes
- Has abnormal alignment or movement of the eyes after six months of age
- Suffers chronic redness of the eyes
- Has chronic tearing of the eyes
- Has a white pupil instead of black
If your child has started school, the signs to look out for include
- Not being unable to see objects at a distance and having trouble reading the blackboard
- Having difficulty reading
- Sitting too close while watching TV
If your child has signs of poor vision or crossed eyes or if you see signs of an eye problem like excessive watering and discharge from the eyes; have your child’s eyes examined right away.
Common eye problems
- Lazy eye or Amblyopia – If your child faces a problem of poor vision in one or both eyes. The eyes may also have a difference in the refractive error of two eyes. If untreated, amblyopia can cause irreversible visual loss in the affected eye. It is best treated before your child is eight years old.
- Strabismus - This is a misalignment of the eyes and presents as one of the eye turning in, out, up, or down. If detected early, vision in both your child’s eyes can be restored by patching the properly aligned eye, which forces the misaligned eye to work. Misaligned eye can be aligned with help of appropriate glasses, prisms, exercises or surgery
- Refractive errors - Your child can suffer from nearsightedness or farsightedness. Nearsightedness is very common in school- going children. The child is not able to see faraway objects clearly in this. The ophthalmologist will tackle this with the help of spectacles or contact lenses. If caught early, eye conditions can be corrected easily hence regular eye exams are highly recommended for your child.
Your child can suffer from nearsightedness or farsightedness. Nearsightedness is very common in school- going children. The child is not able to see faraway objects clearly in this. The ophthalmologist will tackle this with the help of spectacles or contact lenses. If caught early, eye conditions can be corrected easily hence regular eye exams are highly recommended for your child. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.