Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Subodh PhadkeYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from OSMF, so I would like to take Homeopathy treatment first. Not able to eat spicy and hot food. Please help me.
Pain on lower right molar tooth while chewing and senstivity with hot and cold please recommend any medication for pain and infection regards.
I am 18 years old boy and I have never smoked or consumed any sort of tobacco product but I still have brown stains on my front teeth of lower jaw and it looks awful I have these stains since I was 13. And also my teeth often get covered with a smelly white layer. What is the reason of those brown stains? How can those stains be removed? How can I stop the formation of that smelly white layer on my teeth?
I have bad teeth what shd I do? Weaker gums and tar accumulation. Is there a possible faster solutions! Looking forward to get teeth cleaned but im afraid for post effects.
I am 65 years old make with good healthIt's better to extract wisdom tooth lower then to do root canalOr root canal may not possible wisdom tooth? After extraction it's required to do implant? What could be cost.
I can't speak properly. It's means I have problem to my tongue (totarna. We treat me and give idea for this. Plzz sir help me.
Hi Doctor, I am 32 years male feel irritation and itching in left cheek near chin and sometime pain in left jaw. I want to consult as I am feeling lot of anxiety for this considering that if these are not oral cancer symptoms. Because of anxiety I have lost 10 kg weight in last 6 month. Previously I was suffering from Acid reflux.
I have infection in my upper tooth what can I do m. Suffering too much pain I can not take this pain so much time suggest me the medicine for tooth infection.
A smile is said to be your best accessory. For a beautiful smile, it is important not only for your teeth to be pearly white, but they should also be well aligned. Just like a toothbrush and teeth whiteners, which can make your teeth sparkle, braces can align them efficiently.
If you're thinking of getting braces, here are six things you should know:
1. There is no age limit to braces: Braces are usually linked to the awkward teenage years, but there really is no age limit to straighten your teeth. It is no longer uncommon for adults to opt for orthodontic treatment to straighten their smiles. All you need to ensure is that your gums and teeth and are healthy. Even a senior citizen can wear braces!
2. Types of Braces: Traditional Metal Braces are made of the stainless steel brackets and wires that inspired the term, 'metal mouth' years ago. Fortunately, today's metal braces are noticeably smaller. And new heat-activated archwires move your teeth more quickly and less painfully as they respond to your body's heat.
- Ceramic Braces mock metal braces in shape and size, but they use tooth colored or clear ceramic brackets that blend more naturally into your teeth.
- Lingual Braces use the same metal brackets and wires used in traditional braces, but the brackets and wires are installed on the inside of your teeth to keep them hidden.
- Invisalign consists of a series of customized, clear BPA free plastic tray aligners that are removable and typically replaced every 2 weeks to keep your teeth moving in the desired direction.
3. Certain oral health conditions can prevent you from getting braces: Healthy teeth and gums are a prerequisite for braces at any age. In some cases, patients with exceedingly receded gums may not be eligible for braces. Another oral condition, which is commonly seen with people who cannot get braces, is the teeth with shallow roots.
4. You may feel a little discomfort: It does take a while to get used to wearing braces. The first week is usually the most uncomfortable or sometimes, there is no discomfort. If feeling discomfort, your mouth and teeth may feel sore and tender. A salt water gargle can help relieve this discomfort. Feeling your teeth get a little loose as the braces begin to work is normal. This is because, in order for the braces to straighten your teeth, they must first dislodge them from their current position and angle. As your teeth are repositioned, this looseness will disappear.
5. You will probably need to wear a retainer: Getting braces means signing up for a long term treatment. Even after the braces are removed and your teeth have been repositioned, you will probably need to wear a retainer for some time. This is to ensure that your teeth do not return to their original positions.
6. Be prepared to put more time into your teeth cleaning routine: Wearing braces means you can not neglect brushing and flossing. Teeth can become permanently stained if food and beverage debris is not cleaned away from all the nooks and crannies formed by your braces.
The sooner you treat your teeth, the faster you will be able to flash that million dollar smile.