Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SubhedarYour feedback matters!
In winter when I am affect from sun light on my skin like on hand chest etc itching and small grins on the skin.
Who does not want to turn back the ageing clock to look younger always.
Serums are meant to do the same. Can you expect a serum to make you really look younger than you are? First, understand the difference between anti-ageing creams and serums!
The key to differentiating between anti-ageing creams and serums is looking at how they work. In essence, both offer the same benefits. An anti-ageing cream or serum treats acne, wrinkles, sunspots and other common signs of ageing. However, while creams hydrate and nourishes the skin, serums work their way past the epidermis and thus penetrate deeper layers.
Some facts about anti-aging serums are:
- Anti-ageing serums can be used at any age but can also produce side effects.
- Some anti-ageing serums claim that women should start using them from when they turn 20, to maintain the glow of their skin. However, before you start using an anti-ageing serum, you must know what you're putting on your skin. Retinol that stimulates collagen production in the latter years can not only be ineffective but can also act as an irritant for the skin. Overusing a serum can also make your skin dry.
- Each serum affects different people in a different way.
- Skin care efficacy differs from person to person. While for some people exfoliating twice a week can make your skin brighter, others need a little more care. Don't look at the price to determine the effectiveness of the serum on your skin but take a look at the ingredients. If you're looking to reverse the damage of the past years on your skin, look for antioxidant-based serums.
- The same anti-ageing serum doesn't work for all ages.
As mentioned above, anti-ageing serums can be used by women of all ages. Since each anti-ageing serum addresses a different symptom of ageing, the type of serum you should use depends on the symptom of ageing you want to address. Thus, while you might want to use an anti-ageing serum that prevents wrinkles right now, later on, you may want to use one that removes sunspots.
To sum it up, an anti-ageing serum can't make your skin actually younger, but the right anti-ageing serum can make it happen.
If you wish to discuss any other Specific Problem, Consult a Dermatologist.
I am 33 years female I have dark brown spots like freckles on my face but now it's spreading all over my face. please suggest. I don't want to laser. And as dermatologist prescribed hydroquinone cream by which is spreading more So other than laser and hydroquinone anything else you can suggest.
. I am 25 years old. I have some holes on my heels from before 6 months. I have used so many ointments but there is no cure. What can I do pls help me. Thank you.
My age is 24 but I am looking so thin then what I have do and also my sister have white patches on body pls give answer for this two questions.
I want to be circumcised. Is that good or not? How much time will it take for surgery and how much will it cost?
I have black start on my face I use many face wash but it did not wrk wht sholu I do for thi problem. Suggest me some suitable tios for solving thi harmful decease.
If a person has a regular sex with partner almost everydaywhat type of medicine he should take so as to. Avoid weakness and effect on facial glow.
After having sex. I feel some darkness, redness or swelling type under my eye. Which create a odd look. And it remains next 4-5 days. So what should I do? What precaution should I take? Or what food I should supposed to have.
My brother was 14 years old. He have white patches on his skin. It is itching for him. When he used to rub, it is irritating for him and also that skin gets black color. What is the problem?
I have skin tags on neck, is there any way to remove it? I heard apple cedar vinegar will remove it if apply thrice in a day, is it true?
She is 40 years old. A thyroid patient but other wise healthy and active. Last four five months she had a very severe skin problem where the entire body becomes red and lot of irritation and itchiness was there. Later in few minutes it got corrected on its own. Now she was suggested for anti nuclear that is ANA TEST. The reports show positive for it. Is it curable or is life threatening.
I have dark circles around my eyes also its itching and dry. I Want to get rid of that. Please suggest the Remedy for sinusitis please suggest some solution for ingrowing toe nail.
Sir I have some black spots on my face pls suggest me some medicine to remove the black spots I really need your help.
Skin is a very vital organ of your body as it protects your body from external injuries and also helps in regulating your body temperature. The gradual development of cancer cells on your skin region is known as skin cancer. Skin cancer is a very common disease that is affecting people worldwide. Many causes are responsible for skin cancer.
Some of them are stated as follows:
- Overexposure to sun rays. The Ultraviolet rays can cause serious damage to your skin that can lead to cancer.
- Sun burns may also result in the development of cancer cells
- Frequent exposure to toxic chemical substance can also trigger skin cancer.
- A frail immune system may also contribute to skin cancer.
- Certain scars on your skin, if left untreated, may become cancerous and eventually lead to skin cancer.
- Consuming unhealthy foods and being unhygienic may also lead to skin cancers.
Skin cancer may develop all over your body or on any particular region of your skin. It can spread to other parts of your body rapidly. The symptoms of skin cancer depend on the type of your cancer.
Some of the common symptoms of skin cancer are as follows:
- A sore on your skin that cannot be healed
- Swelling of your skin
- You may also get an itching sensation frequently
- Appearance of bumps
- Bleeding of the affected areas
- Appearance of reddish spots
- A bleeding mole
Skin cancer is absolutely curable if treated at an early stage. Ayurveda offers effective remedies for treating skin cancer.
They are mentioned below:
- Panchakarma therapy is the most effective treatment for healing skin cancer. It involves purification and removal of harmful toxins from your body through its 5 constituent therapeutic treatments namely, Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamokshana.
- Drinking green tea can be very helpful. It is known to have anti cancerous properties which help prevent and combat this killer.
- Including more of citrus food in your diet such as lemons, oranges; excluding oily, fried foods and cutting down on higher quantities of sugar can prove to be beneficial.
- Applying turmeric paste on the affected areas may help you to guard against skin cancer.
You must not ignore skin cancer and seek advice from a doctor as early as possible since the process of metastasis (spreading of cancer cells to different spots of your body) is very rapid in this case.