Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SubhedarYour feedback matters!
Sir Mere face par black ho gya hai pahle nahi Tha meri age 20 hai uske liye Aur face par hair bahut.
I m 22 year old girl. On mY face wrinkles n blackheads. please give solutions for clear n glowing face.
Sir I have lichen plans (skin problem) last 8 months, please tell me what kind of medicine I have to take and cure it, I feeling shy in front of my friends due to skin rashes, please tell me the solution.
I have some problem on my face when I am cooking food then some oil is put on my face and some small marks show on my face like til. So what I can do to remove this problem?
In my nose the whiteheads are formed since 3 to4 months and my face is look so badly of that whiteheads n after the face wash the nose and skin are white so what can I do to remove the whiteheads properly.
Hlo doctor. I want to erase my tattoo from my hand. How to erase it please help me out with home remedy or other ways.
Lump on left side neck under skin (redness) near collar bone its painful when touch tenderness its quite hard immovable itching also .also when touch hotness felt. No other symptom nor pain ear or no fever no cold. No sore throat. And (futop b )i used so pain quite decreases .((lump is not sudden I am sured because as first something biten might be insect because I felt pain itching very warmthness)) around 1 month because as I told in starting itchiness its not sudden also not occur unnecessary thats why. I read in net cancerous nd all I am very scared pliz tell me pliz I am very sacred .i m 21 years old. I think when futop b worked thn it might be infection lump.
Sir my name is abhijith. I have a average white but now the days I got a selection of our collage football team. So I face sun light directly. It reduce my colour. I want to regain my colour I will help me.
My face is getting dark day by day what is the reason can any one give some tips to improve my colour.
I need to know the fastest way to remove tan from hands and legs. My arm is white in color and my hands are very dark in color. Sometimes in nights it appears to be black. Same goes with my face. What should I do.
Warts refer to a type of a deformity in the skin, which refers to the formation of a small, hard, benign growth on the surface of the skin. It is generally caused by a viral infection and results in a feeling of discomfort or pain. Additionally, laser surgery is a technique, which uses a sharp and strong beam of light to destroy the wart tissue from the skin. The surgical process is usually performed at a doctor's clinic or chamber, under proper medical supervision.
When should you consider laser surgery?
Ideally a laser surgery should be your last resort to remove a wart when all the other means of removing a wart have failed. You should opt for a laser surgery only under the following circumstances:
- Medicines have not been able to remove the wart
- Warts are large and widespread
- Appearance of warts during pregnancy (only after consulting your doctor)
What should you keep in mind? Before opting for surgery:
A laser surgery is a quite complicated process, but its effects are rapid and effective. Some of the things to be kept in mind before you actually opt for a laser treatment are as follows:
- Laser technology does not lead to scarring on the skin
- The surgery requires a local anesthetic, which is used for making the affected body part numb
- Laser treatments should not be used as an initial treatment
- It is a sure shot way to remove warts
After a laser surgery the wound is generally painful depending upon the intensity, location and number of warts that are removed. Some of the probable outcomes of a laser surgery are as follows:
- Bleeding of warts lasting upto 1 week
- Mild to severe pain
- Short lived fever
- Yellowish discharge, which is to be cleaned
Hi, I am 24 years girl, my question is what to do for deep pore on face? Rubbing baking soda with water for 30 seconds on face is it safe or its has any side effects on skin?
I want to know about the Lips Last year my lips skin skin colour is brighter. Now after some months now its going to dark. M never smoke in my whole life. But I do not know they going to dark. Please tell me the solution.
A tattoo gets done after hours of patience and pain. After a tattoo is complete, you may feel great and admire the freshly made art. However, a fresh tattoo is no less than a wound and there are lots of precautions that need to be taken for your newly tattooed skin. This will make your tattoo heal better and look great.
Usually, your artist provides you with all the tips and care procedures you should follow after a tattoo is done.
Here are some tips you should follow to take care of your newly tattooed skin:
- After your tattoo is complete, your artist will put a bandage around the skin. You should leave the bandage or covering for at least three hours after the tattoo is complete. This process involves the collection of goop, blood and ink from the freshly done tattoo.
- You must wash your new tattoo a number of times each day using a soft, anti-bacterial soap for keeping the skin clean and to avoid infection. Continue this practice for three weeks until the tattoo gets fully healed. Do not touch the tattoo without washing hands.
- For the first week after a tattoo is made, apply an ointment on the tattooed skin after cleaning. This will keep the skin hydrated. Aquaphor is an effective ointment for this purpose. Apply a thin layer instead of a thick one.
- After using the ointment for some days, you should switch to a lotion to apply to the skin after cleaning.
- Do not wear tight clothes for the first few weeks to reduce the risk of scarring and ink loss because of clothes rubbing against the tattoo. Try to avoid sleeping on your tattooed skin.
- During the healing process of a tattoo, do not go into water bodies such as swimming pools, oceans or tubs. Avoid working out so that excess amount of sweat is not produced. You should also avoid direct exposure to the sun for the first few weeks. All these can reduce the healing process of the tattoo.
- Do not prick on, peel or scratch on the hard layers of the tattoo during the healing period. Pricking these layers will damage the tattoo and will remove the color.
After getting fully healed, the tattoo will lighten up. This is normal as the layers of the skin grow back over the ink layer. Try to put on sunscreen when going out, especially on hot summer days. A tattoo takes some hours to be made and lasts for a lifetime. It is a permanent thing, so you should take proper care of your freshly tattooed skin to ensure that it comes out well after healing and to prevent any kind of damage to the skin.