Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Last night I slept in such a position that while taking another position I felt much pain my shoulder got blocked and after regaining my normal position my shoulder got serious pain today my shoulder is paining badly please suggest any prescription.
My father age is 57. All medical reports ok. He gets headache and sometimes behos (unconscious). Also say some times pain in neck. I think its due to tension. What you think. Any exercises or anything you suggest?
Age is 40 yes. She has so much leg pains while walking legs have arthritis problem I am consulted so many doctors but didn't recover few days back she is unconscious for some time. Doctors told her blood vessels has some water percentage.
I am 17 year old girl I had My tooth operation I was given anesthesia after operation I started getting cramps on leg is it serious.
I have closed hand bone fracture. I had removed plaster after 1.5 month. The bone dislocate & joint a bit at the edge. Is it enough? Is there any chance to infection while no wound. Tell me medicine to heal fracture properly. Calcium rich food. What is the treatment of it.
I have a desk job and I work as a computer operator in a computer centre. I generally feels back pain when I stand up suddenly.
Dr. meri mom ka name hai unke weight ke karan unse khada nahi hu ja raha hai 3 ya 4 mahino se woh khadi nahi ho payi unhe ek do baar khada krne ki koshish bhi ki thi but ghutno ke dard ke karan unse khada nahi hua ja raha hai so pls koi aesa upaye bataye jo unhe agr kisi hospital main 2 ya 4 din admit bhi krna pade to koi dikkat nahi but woh apne pero pe khadi ho jaye pls Dr. Sahab koi achcha sa solution de please.
Hi. My wife is suffering from Cervical spondylosis. Could you please guide me the treatment and few exercises which can be beneficial in reducing pain and stiffness. Mostly she is having pain in the trapezoids and real delts. Sometimes due to pain she gets encountered with the face swelling as well. Any specialized doctor or medical advise would be highly appreciated. Thanks and Regards,
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a degenerative disease that progresses over time. It generally affects the fingers, feet, wrists, and ankles. It causes immobility due to inflammation and stiffness as well as severe pain. This is an autoimmune disease where the body mistakenly ends up attacking the joints instead of attacking bacteria and other substances as it normally should. Severe cartilage damage can be caused if this condition is not treated on time, which can make the spacing between the bones even smaller than usual.
Let us find out how one can tackle this condition.
- Rest: While there is still no cure for this condition, one can take a number of measures in order to tackle it. One of the foremost ways of managing this condition is with the help of rest and relaxation. It is important to get plenty of sleep so that you can keep the condition from getting worse. There are a number of relaxation exercises that will help you in sleeping better, especially if you have been having trouble sleeping due to the aches and pains.
- Exercise: Depending on the doctor’s recommendations, you will need to exercise on a regular basis so as to keep the motion in your joints intact for as long as possible. Muscle and joint strengthening exercises include swimming, walking, and even gentle stretching that can help in reducing muscle fatigue. This can make your muscles stronger and increase the range of motions as well.
- Ointments and Lotions: One can turn to gels and lotions which can be topically applied. These can be prescribed by the doctor as well, so that the pain is soothed and temporary relief from pain and stiffness may be experienced. These are also available in the form of sprays. These ointments, gels or lotions usually contain camphor, menthol, capsaicin and salicylates.
- Fish Oil Supplements: Pain and stiffness can be significantly reduced with the help of fish oil, as per many medical studies. Before adding fish oil supplements to your food, you will need to talk to your orthopaedic specialist to find out if it may interfere with any medication that you may be taking for the condition or any other related disorder.
- Plant Oils: Plant oils are also known to contain fatty acids known as gamma linolenic acid, which can give much relief when it comes to pain and stiffness, especially in the morning. One must remember, though, that excessive use of this oil can lead to liver damage. So it is imperative to speak with your doctor or therapist before taking any plant oils.
- Medications: Aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can help in containing the pain and inflammation for severe cases.