Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sonali S. PadukarYour feedback matters!
I'm a sportsperson and I generally spend a lot of hours under sun while practicing n my skin has became very dark rough and dead along with pimple marks. I'm quite concerned about my skin and darkening of it. What should I do?
I am 34 year old. 2 years back I played almost 4 month badminton then after I feel pain on my both the knees. Some times its goes tough sit. I always feel little heavy on my knees. I am also a diabetic since last 2 years. Pls suggest permanent remedy.
Recently I took ultrasound diagnosis and found out that I'm having stones in both kidneys - two in it's kidney of around 4 mm. There is another one of 7.8 mm in the bladder. Please advise me on the do's and don'ts. Are these stones large enough for complications? I'm a bit scared. Help please.
My mouth smells bad even I brush daily. From last 4-5 years I see somtimes blood coming from my gums and bit swelled.
Good morning sir. Last night I couldn't sleep properly at night actually I sleep at 12.30 I couldn't even feel sleepy at 5.30am. Iam rotating my body on the bed. I am not feeling sleepy. Sir what I want to do sir.
Please suggest me w correct time to eat banana? Along with lunch we can eat or not? When we have to eat banana before start eating a lunch or after completing a lunch.
Sir/mam I am a player of boxing so when my turn came to fight I become nervous and my stomach start paining and loose motion starts so how can I over come thie problem.
Persistent fatigue can be a symptom of an underlying disease. Fatigue refers to the feeling of weakness, tiredness and constant lack of energy. Fatigue can be an underlying symptom of weight loss, diarrhea, vomiting, chest pain, muscle weakness and depression.
Fight fatigue in the following ways:
1. Consistent physical activity can actually help by enhancing well-being, balance, endurance and weight loss. Exercises help release ‘endorphins’ in the brain that help reduce stress.
2. A nap in the afternoon can help you fight the day long stress.
3. Be careful with your medications: While few medicines such as aspirin can help with the management of fatigue, it is best to avoid fatigue fighting drugs. Review their side effects properly, lest they might add to your fatigue.
4. People bowed down with fatigue may experience more exhaustion in scorching climatic conditions. These methods would really help you to calm down. For instance turning on the air conditioning during the summer months, putting on light cotton clothes or a cooling vest, consuming cold beverages, swimming or taking a cold shower may rejuvenate you for the day.
5. You can also opt for physical or occupational therapies to help combat stress and fatigue. In occupational therapy, a trained professional helps you to simplify work, at home or even at the office, so that you can manage all work and yet stay do not feel bogged down by stress. In physical therapy, an expert aids you in performing the routine physical chores more effectively.
6. One of the most vital ways to manage stress and fight fatigue is to get sufficient sleep every day. Clocking 8 hours of sleep will give your body and mind the required energy to function optimally the next day.
7. A balanced diet with all the necessary nutrients can go a long way in managing stress and fatigue. Also, a cup of coffee will also give you your daily nicotine fix that can help you stay alert and rejuvenated.
Hi, My age is 18 years my problem is gas in my stomach I tried so many tips like dieting walking etc. I want to burn it is my problem what I do?
I am feeling lack of energy in all time. Getting sufficient food daily. Age 31 years and hight 5.6 feet. What should I do?
I want to tell that I have very low weight. I have 40 kg weight. I want to increase my weight. Please help.
My son is 5 yes old he had viral fever last week but his fever was not down so my family doctor was giving him lumerax 40 12hrly but he was not not fine with that but now he is having abnormality in walking he cannot stand please help me.
I am 35 years old and someday I am having backache in upper region and gradually it slows down. What could be the reason?
I am 64 yrs og age. For the past 2-3 days I am feelin weakness in the limbs. About 2 yrs back I had undergone complete health check up. The following were observed slight low in proteins, borderline case of sugar. However after mediaction for about 1yrr I was perfectly ok. I do yoga for about 45 mins and also jog for 30 mins alongwith some physical exercise. Kindly advise.
I am 25 year old boy and I am suffering from hair loss from last 5 years. I lost my 50% of hair from last few years. Please help me.
Hi my name is Amit Gupta. My mother is suffering from diabetes. She is 43 years old. What should she do. Please suggest better solution.
Coconut oil is popularly used as cooking oil and also as a hair care and body oil. It is generally viewed as a substance in which nutritious food is cooked in. But the fact is that, coconut oil itself is a superfood that has tremendous health benefits. The oil itself is a source of nutrition to our body! it can be consumed as cooking oil or can also be directly applied onto the various parts of the body.
1. Rich source of vitamin e - coconut oil is rich in vitamin e which is ideal for both skin and hair. It can be used for repairing damaged hair and skin by direct application as well.
2. Slows ageing - this oil slows down the ageing process by defending various good body fats and several tissues from damage.
3. Aids weight loss - it promotes weight loss and is considered as ideal cooking oil to be used in food while reducing weight.
4. Protects your body - it also is a great moisturizer of the skin and helps in battling oxidants inside the body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.