Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 23 year female, I have unprotected sex on 30 oct 2016 and after sex within 5 hours I have taken contraceptive pill (unwanted 72, my expected period date is on 9 nov 2016 and my period cycle is of 30 day and on 6 nov 2016 I have done home pregnancy test which comes negative, so please suggest me that I am pregnant or not I am so tense because I do not want to get pregnant, today is 7 nov 2016 I have not got my period.
I am a 27 year old lady. I have hypothyroid and pcos since 2010. I am taking a 50mg tablet for thyriod along ith a 5 mg folic acid tablet daily since 2010 and my thyroid remains in the range of 3.5 to 4.5 in the tsh test. Now I have been married since the past 2.5 years and I wish to get preagnant. What precautions or treatment should I do to ensure a safe preagnancy? will pcos hinder my getting preagnant? is there any teratment for pcos?
I am a 25 year old girl. I have case of inverted nipple. Its one of my both nipples and its protrudes out if I do it manually without any pain but it tends to go back inside after a while. Suggest some remedy which does not involve operation.
Hello I'm 16 years and 11 months old. I started my periods at 12. I have developed very little bust size (maybe an A). I want to know if some foods or exercises can help me improve my bust size.
I have a girl of 17 years. Nd my periods was start 2 years ago. But till today I didn't get regular periods?
First of all, if you want to get results in garbha sanskar, you must believe in garbha sanskar. It is a method to plan your precious babies, health, smartness, colour, mental activity and other as best. For that both parents will mentally prepare and do planning for pregancy in good season. Before pregnancy, do ayurvedic panchakarma therapy for detoxification and rejuvenation of whole body. Then take proper diet and proper medicine according to your prakruti, then do some meditation yoga, spirutial activity to remove impurities in mind from both the parents. Select good days for conception and clean place, then take schedule of 9 months. Ayurvedic remedies for mother has to be followed for good development of features to avoid complication during pregnacy. During 9 months of pregnancy, there is reform structure to mother what to avoid? What to eat? How to behave? A number of parents take benefits of garbha sanskar and believe in that.
I am in the 7th month of pregnancy, but while sleeping I face difficulty becoz in pelvic area I feel pain so much, otherwise in the daytime when i am doing other works like walking, sitting or standing at that time I do not have any pain in pelvic area. So I want to know why I feel so much of pain in pelvic area while sleeping as if someone has beaten me up very harshly in that area. Please give me the correct reason for this as im very much worried about it.
Hi I'm doing continues dieting, gym but then also I'm not loosing my wight if I loosed its gain so frequently. Wy so can you suggest some better tips to loose my wt.
I am a 16 years old child and whenever I walk too much my Feet's bone feels to be broken. It hurts a lot. I have Flat feet! Any idea.
Hi doc! my cousin missed her periods for this month. What could be the possible causes other than pregnancy. please suggest some medicine if it is a hormonal imbalance.
Female genital sores are painful eruptions that bear a red appearance which may cause severe itching and pain. These lumps and sores may be caused due to sexually transmitted diseases and other ailments like allergic reactions, dermatitis, and other irritants. These lesions are usually found in the vaginal area and may also be caused to a number of skin disorders which all affect this region. Let us find out how to treat this painful condition.
- Recognising the Sores and Lumps: Many of these cases go unreported because the patient may feel embarrassed or ashamed to come up with the problem. But one must recognise the symptoms and the appearance of such sores so that the doctor may take a look at the earliest signs of eruption, so as to avoid a flare up and increase in the severity of the condition. The symptoms include pain and itchiness in the area as well as burning and bleeding along with pain in the pelvic area and discomfort during sexual intercourse and urination.
- Causes: There are many reasons for these eruptions. Sexually transmitted diseases or STDs remain the top causes. Genital warts, genital herpes and chancroid which is a bacterial disease, can also cause this condition. Further, syphilis and molluscum contagiosum is a viral infection with pearl shaped nodules, which can also cause such eruptions and lumps in the genital area. Apart from STDs, other chronic conditions like inflammation of the vulva known as Vulvovaginitis, and contact dermatitis as well as atopic dermatitis, can cause this condition.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis will usually be done with a pelvic examination as well as urine culture to show the presence of bacteria. Also, other blood tests may be done to detect the presence of cysts. The patient's medical history will also be taken into account, for such cases.
- Treatment: The doctor will prescribe a host of medicines including antibiotics and anti-viral medicines along with corticosteroids and pain relievers to help in treating these sores. Also, anti-itching ointments and medicines will be prescribed to make the condition less painful. These sores may also have to be removed with a minor surgical procedure at the doctor's clinic, in case they are too bothersome or painful.
- Home Remedies: The best way to take care of these sores is by taking a sitz bath with warm water and wearing clothes that will not brush against the area, which can cause further abrasions and discomfort.
One can prevent this condition by practicing safe sex with one partner at a time. Using condoms is strongly recommended along with routine testing and check-ups. All sexual contact should be avoided until the condition is cured completely.
Chlamydia is a very common STI caused by bacteria. Those patients who are suffering from chlamydia usually don't see the side effects in the early stages, which makes it that much more difficult to diagnose it. Chlamydia can bring about a lot of severe problems in the later stages. These include not being able to get pregnant later or causing dangers in pregnancies. This disease is often easily spread since it shows no noticeable symptoms and can be passed on the partner very easily. 75% of the infection in women and 50% of the infections in men cannot be noticed and are without any symptoms.
Symptoms: Since the side-effects are not always visible, when they do happen, they are normally recognizable within one to three weeks of contacting and include the following:
In women these are:
- Vaginal discharge with strong odour
- Abnormal bleeding during periods
- Excruciating periods
- Stomach pain with fever
- Pain while engaging in sexual activities
- Burning around the vagina
- Pain during urination
- Cloudy discharge from the tip of the penis
- Excruciating pain while urinating
- Burning around the opening of the penis
- Swelling and pain in the testicles
Treatment: Chlamydia is easily treatable. Since it is bacterial in nature, it's treated with anti-infection agents. Following are some of the most common treatments for chlamydia in men as well as women:
1. Azithromycin is an anti-infection generally recommended in large dosage, yet the dosage may be spread out more than 5 days.
2. Doxycycline is an anti-microbial that must be taken twice every day for around one week. Your specialist may recommend different anti-infection agents.
Regardless of which antibiotic you are given, you should follow the dosage guidelines properly to ensure the infection is cured completely. This can take up to two weeks, even with the single-dosage medications.
Try not to engage in sexual relations while your treatment is going on. Unfortunately, you can get chlamydia again in case you're uncovered, regardless of the fact that you've had it and it was treated.
Women with extreme chlamydia infection may require hospitalisation, intravenous anti-microbial and painkillers. Your doctor might use a few tests to diagnose chlamydia. He or she will probably take samples from your urethra and cervix and then send it for further analysis. There are also other tests that include urine samples for presence of bacteria. Sometimes, even blood tests are taken depending upon your symptoms or in case the doctor is not able to diagnose it with previous methods and tests.
After taking the medication, individuals should get a follow-up on the treatment after three months to make certain that the disease is cured. This is highly important in case you are not sure whether your partner has been treated or not.