Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sonal RawalYour feedback matters!
I have 5 years old daughter. After my delivery I m facing the problem of irregularity of periods and unable to conceive second time. What should I do?
My sister has problems of late periods. She has done all tests e.g TSH prolactin etc what should she do.
Sir or mam I want to ask thigh me jalan si start ho rhi hai aisa kyu ho rha hai aur kaise thk hoga.Please tell.
I am 17 years old and I had a sex with my boyfriend on 2 may 2016 with the protection of 1 condom and at least for 15 min we had done sex but doctor I can't get my periods till today .today is 21 June I can't get my periods plzz tell me doctor why I can't get my periods.
Last month I got pregnant and I had MTP on 1st november without consult a doctor. Today I tested pregnancy with a pregnancy kit and it is positive. Due to MTP, bleeding continued for 11 days. From the last day of bleeding I had sex with my partner in withdrawal method for several times. Now a days I am feeling hungry and tired too much. Am I pregnant again? I had no ultrasound and it is not possible because I stay in university hostel. Please help. I don't want to be pregnant now.
My girlfriend is so fair but her vagina is soo black, thats because of veet, its not good to see. Please suggest me any ointment or any medicine to available for this issue.
I am suffering from pcos. Is it a good idea to take contraceptives like ginette 35 & if yes then for how long. Also will it cause problems in conceiving later on.
My child was 8 months old. He is crying always and didn't eat anything but he is drinking water more. Is this indicate any problem or else nothing to worry. Please can you tell me the reason?
Severe fungal infection in groins and legs. Since last 1 year. I have taken allopathy, homeopathy. But after certain time period. The infection again starts. Once I stop the medicines.
I am a 3 months pregnant woman, I am suffering with stomach, legs paining, when I consult the doctor she told due to weakness your getting this problem, she gave me medicine. I am using those rather than this If any suggestions you will give it's helpful to me And tell me anything y my legs are paining.
I am 6 month pregnant and having a bad backache every night and also problem Of white discharge since a week. Please advice me.
Hi I am 34 years female, doing follicular scan without any medicines my 15th day follicle size is 18×13mm is that ok that too only in right ovary. Will I get conceived this time?
Every man wants to be a better lover.
You want to give the kind of sexual performance that has you hoping she’ll brag about it to her friends (instead of worrying she’ll be complaining to them).
Avoid unnecessary pressure
performing under pressure will only ruin your moment. Let your mind be free from sexual expectations as unnecessary pressure on your performance will affect your sexual stamina.
Foreplay is important
Jumping directly into intercourse is not only painful for your partner but can lead to decreased sexual stamina. Begin with foreplay, passionate kissing and indulge in oral sex. Starting slowly will help you end up in lasting longer.
Know your pleasurable points
Knowing your pleasurable points is important for your sexual performance. This way you will also learn to indulge in sexual intimacy for a longer duration.
Strengthen your pelvis muscles
Pelvic muscles play a significant role in your sexual life. Hence, it is important to strengthen them as it will increase your sexual endurance and enhanced performance.
Squats are helpful!
Trying body-weight squats can help in strengthening pelvic muscles. If you want to further increase your stamina, you can also try full squats or one-leg squats.
All you have to do is:
- Lie down on a flat bench and make sure that you are not arching your back. Grip the barbell with your hands shoulder-width apart and palms facing your feet. Press the barbell straight up and back down.
- Doing the presses on an incline, will place more emphasis on your upper chest, whereas a decline will place more emphasis on your lower body.
This is the best and easiest way to strengthen your pelvic muscles. The stronger your pelvic muscles are, the more are chances of increases sexual stamina. This also ensures that you have a stronger erection.
Limit your alcohol intake
If you are under the impression that alcohol helps you in performing better in bed, then get your facts clear. Alcohol makes you lazy and men may face problems with erection. So, avoid drinking alcohol if you want to make your partner happy and willing to enjoy sexual pleasure for a longer duration.
Eat protein enriched foods
Make sure you eat food loaded with protein. Protein contains essential amino acids that our body need in order to function properly. Include protein rich foods such as egg whites, low fat milk, fish and chicken in your diet.
Maintain a healthy weight
Maintaining healthy weight is important for your overall wellness. Know what should be your ideal weight according to your height and body structure. And if you are underweight, consult a health expert to maintain perfect weight. This can also help you in boosting your sexual stamina.
Before sex, do not over eat!
Stuffing yourself right before sexual session can lead to drowsiness. So, for a great sex, do not over feed yourself.
Maintain a balanced diet
To build your sexual stamina, watch what you eat. A well-balanced diet is important for your sexual health too. Eat low-fat products, plenty of fruits and vegetables and lean meat. This way you will stay healthy and will have improved physical and mental stamina.
Improve blood circulation
It is important to have good blood circulation for a longer and stronger erection. You can get a nice massage from your partner and those sensual touches will help you in getting improved blood flow and will release sex hormones.
Vaginal rejuvenation is a surgical procedure or technique where the inner and outer muscles and structures around the vagina are surgically tightened. Remember that the vagina and surrounding tissues are composed of muscles and elastic tissue. With age and the process of childbirth, these go through a lot of changes. This could lead to changes in the way a woman experiences sex and improve her urinary function. All of this can affect overall health, both physically and emotionally.
Vaginal rejuvenation as a surgery helps to restore muscle tone, improve control and strength. It not just increases sexual pleasure, but can also relieve urinary incontinence.
Ideal candidates: Now, there are specific women who would benefit from this. They are:
- Women who desire a more youthful appearance and improved functioning of the vulva and vaginal areas.
- Women with weakened muscle tone and strength. This could be result of aging, trauma, genetics, or childbirth. In these women, the vaginal tissues are stretched and therefore have less tone and strength and poor control. The sexual experience may be less than satisfactory because of the laxity of these tissues.
Options: Rejuvenation of the vagina can begin with a nonsurgical option and progress to gradually invasive modes.
- The first option would be the Kegel exercise. This involves conscious effort on the woman to hold her breath and consciously control the pelvic floor muscle contractions. This can be done anywhere and often yields wonderful results.
- The second option is the laser wherein a beam of fractional laser light is used to heat the vaginal tissues to about 60 to 70 degrees Celsius. This increased heat causes neocollagenesis, which is the production of new collagen that is firmer and more elastic. The result is growth of a thicker, more youthful vaginal lining.
- The next option would be surgical where the vaginal tissues are surgically manipulated to remove excess, redundant tissue, or shaped to improve cosmetic appearance. This is often required if the pelvic floor muscles have separated. These exercises need to be followed up with Kegel for long-lasting results.
- Increases friction during sexual intercourse
- Improves control over vaginal tissues and muscles
- Improves sexual satisfaction
- Improves cosmetic appearance of the vaginal area
- Reduces internal and external vaginal diameters
- Strengthens the pelvic floor, and can also help relieve urinary incontinence
What to expect?
- This procedure may not be covered by insurance
- Get yourself in safe hands and be clear on what to expect. Expectation mismatch can be a big disappointment post-surgery, and there is nothing much that can be done about that aspect. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!