Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Snehal ThakkarYour feedback matters!
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Hai sir I am chat I am suffering from fever I used a lot of medicines but no use pls solve my problem.
Sir I'm a college student. I'm feeling so disturb as I'm not able to control my masturbate daily 3 or 4 time. Please tell me a way to control it.
I am a diabetic. Can I consume jaggery without the fear of an increase in my blood sugar levels? SKTripathy.
I'm 21 year old grl, I'm having frequent backpain, I tried several medicines, even though no relief for my backpain, what will I do?
Is the exfoliation is useful on sunburn skin on forehead? My forehead is looks as shaded skin. Please, give me your advice.
My wife having itching problem in nd outside vagina very much some times now, and feeling wet inside the vagina, what will be the course of medicines.
I am 20 year old female. I am facing the problem of hairfall what should I do in order to stop it and for regrowth of hair.
I want to gain weight in 2 months. Please give me quick solutions for this so that I can gain weight quickly. Need quick solutions please.
I am 26 years old staying in mumbai and having a huge no of hairfall at the early stage. Hair4U 10% Oil or Mintop 10? Which one is better for hair?
I am gym fitness guy weight-67 height-5'8 and very conscious about my diet per day protein, carbs, calories but still having problem of fast ejaculation. I want to make strong my organ please reply with positivity.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an auto-immune disorder which causes abnormal swelling of the body joints due to a sudden attack to the joints by the immune system of the body. This disorder is fairly common in the body parts that are more frequently used such as the knees, fingers, shoulders, wrists, elbows and the hips. Although rare, this disorder can also affect the ligaments or the tendons along with kidney, lungs, eyes or the heart.
This disorder tends to be chronic. Although the exact cause of the disease is still unknown, the loss of immunity generally leads to the disorder. Thus people who are obese, regular smokers, or who have had a family history of this condition are the most vulnerable to this disorder.
The symptoms of Rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Severe pain in the joints.
- Severe pain coupled with high fever.
- Stiffening and inflammation of the joints, resulting in intense pain.
- Exhaustion, fatigue and sudden weight loss.
- The pain gets aggravated in cold weather conditions.
If rheumatoid arthritis is not treated immediately after diagnosis, it might cause further complications in the future such as lymphatic blood cancers, osteoporosis (a medical condition resulting in brittle and weak bones), blockage of the arteries and dry mouth syndrome (Xerostomia).
The treatment of rheumatoid arthritis includes:
- Prescribed dosage of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as Ibuprofen and Naproxen, anti-rheumatoid drugs such as Methotrexate and steroidal drugs such as Prednisone help in reducing inflammation and pain. The dosage depends on the intensity of the condition.
- Performing regular exercises which will help you retain flexibility of the joints and subsequently cure rheumatoid arthritis.
- In extreme cases, the doctor might suggest surgeries such as:
- Synovectomy: A surgery that removes the damaged portion of the joint
- Joint fusion: This option will realign the joint and reduce the pain If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a internal specialist.