Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Smt Anjali GargYour feedback matters!
I have a back pain from last 6-7 years when I visited an ortho its was a normal thing he gave me some pain killers to eat. Then it stated again. What should I do.
Hi I am suffering from hair fall is pro helps me to get hair back. I have this problem from last five years.
Addiction is the absolute dependency on a particular substance or situation. Substance addiction includes a variety of substances apart from alcohol and drugs. Examples include porn, food, chocolate, nicotine, etc. Situation addiction includes gambling, shopping and sex among others. The problem in our society with addiction is it is treated like a choice than as a major problem faced by an individual. De-addiction is the process of ridding the individual of his dependence on certain substances or activities.
- Rehabilitation psychology studies the process of de-addiction and helps addicts blend with the normal lifestyle. Rehab centers offer several forms of therapy to reduce substance usage.
- Group therapy is always the go to form of therapeutic technique to deal with cases of addiction owing to the common feeling among users that people who aren’t addicted and do not know what they’re going through. In those cases, it is rather important to have support from a group of people who are exactly where they are.
- Family therapy is also essential to make the individual know how their loved ones feel and also remind them of the unconditional support. Some rehab centers also use the horse therapy (focuses on interaction with horses which facilitates emotional and occupational development in patients) which is rather interesting to witness.
- In addition to therapy, rehab centers teach life skills and cooperation. Apart from all this, drugs are also prescribed to deal with addiction along with the weekly scheduled personal therapy sessions.
Although an unfamiliar concept in India, halfway homes are the next step after the rehab. The individuals learn different skills and ways to manage themselves outside the house while still continuing their therapy. This is done to make sure one doesn’t relapse right after the rehabilitation has been completed. Most rehabs also suggest support group meetings. Even otherwise support groups are extremely effective in the de-addiction process. ‘Alcoholics Anonymous’ and ‘Narcotics Anonymous’ are two of the most widely managed support groups around the world.
Addiction is an immense issue which has spiraled out of control in today’s times. However, it is necessary to understand it isn’t the question of the individual’s morality. The removal of labels and stigma is essential in the entire process. Support from loved ones is an extremely important step towards de-addiction, right after the acceptance that one is addicted.
Hi doctor I have heard there are lot of good things from coconut oil for black lips dry face dark circle etc. Can I use it for the same? Also where do I get pure coconut oil? It's it the one which we use for our hairs like parachute hair oil? If not please suggest me where I get it. Thank you.
Researchers have identified a protein that targets the intestine lining maintenance cells as the primary cause of various chronic gastrointestinal complications that plague type 1 diabetes patients
Blocking that protein may be a way to reverse colon damage. About 80 percent of diabetes patients regularly experience gastroparesis abdominal distension irritable bowel syndrome and fecal incontinence.
I am 21 years old male height is 5 feet 10 inch weight 87 kg yes I am suffering from pain in abdomen ,yes I feel appetite hungry ,there is no any family history, but about 8 years ago my liver slightly increases and it is treated by taking liver 52 at that time ,there is no any mucous or blood in the stool or not, worms in the stool, any heat intolerance or not, palpitation, anxiety I am suffering from asthma while running a some small distance and while walking on stairs upto 4th floor I am overweight. i'm feeling sometimes pain in muscles of leg and in hand also from 1 months there is also blood clot in leg by long hour of sitting i.e. 1 hour about, in hindi language we can called as khun jam ho jana I am suffering from very much sticky stools my stools always sticks in toilet seat from 1 months disorder of whole stomach sometimes watery stools 1 major problem I have to go in toilet for stool at least 4 times in a day which I required only 1 time in early morning is it possible and mostly after eating food I have to go for stool why I do not want this, is it known as constipation or any other thing for toilet I have to go at least 6 times can I control on this on 1 time and many times I feel sometimes not always there is burning sensation in the toilet this time I feel that my stomach is not clear means heavy stomach and there is gas forming in my stomach is eno and aciloc is sufficient for gas or any other thing which is best medicine/treatment for gas trapped in stomach and which cause severe pain to me please tell me best solution for gas formed in stomach what is treatment of loose motion and acidity because many times I suffer from this and what is best treatment for stomachache generally daily I feel in the evening I know it is due to food or gas formation tell the best possible treatment for this is there any test or diagnosis is also required or not is we can refer pudin hara or not for stomachache please tell me that treatment which is overall safe for me and which do not have any side effects please take care of this side effects when I drink water I am felling excess of toilet in evening at 5 to 8 pm daily means at 10 minutes intervals of time from 1 months why this is happening why I have to face excess of toilets in evening time whether I drink water or not at that time it does not matter but I have to go for toilet at that time my whole work is destroyed, spoiled due to this at day time also I have to go for toilet at an intervals of half an hour I have no control on my toilet and on my stool daily I have to go for stool at least 4 times during a day means there is no any time of stool at any time I have to go for stool please tell me that can I control on my toilet and on my stool or not means I have to go for stool only in 1 time at early in the morning and no any other time stool will come out and toilet I have to go hardly at least 2 times during 24 hrs is there any treatment from which I can control on both, below is my whole abdominal ultrasound which is coming normal why this stomachache persist after eating foods after taking gelusil, pantoprazole ,most of the times when I am on empty stomach I face pain in whole stomach sometimes just inside right chest please mention the best treatment ,medicine for stomachache, gas trapping in the stomach or gas formed in the stomach , and acidity which I am facing here 1 of my relatives told me for taking this Tablet Ofloxacin 500 mg two times a day for 10 days 2. Tablet Metronidazole 500 mg three times a day for 10 days 3. Cal4U sachet 1 in a day for 10 days 4. Cal4U tablet 1 two times a day to continue 5. Tablet pantoprazole 40 mg 1 tablet two times a day half an hour before food intake 6. Isabgol husk 3 spoon in lassi two times a day 7. Tablet Supradyn 1 tablet once a day what's your opinion about this medicine is it right or wrong is there any side effects of the medicine.
Hi I am just 30 yrs old, facing problem in left knee pain whenever cycling and stairs climbing from last two yrs. Is it major issue please suggests.
I have the problem of hair fall. My hair is falling very speedily, and in a large amount. Please help me, so that I may get relief from hair fall.
I am a student but suddenly I suffer from a deep pain in my stomach. This is due to stone problem. What are the symptoms of it.
I have Blackheads problem. And after I removed that blackheads the leav black spots and I was fed up with that. What if I do laser treatment for my blackheads and blackspot. I am 18 now. Please suggest me what to do. Some natural treatment for that. Thanks you.
How to protect our teeth in daily life? someday I am facing smell in my mouth. How can I recover from it?
I got viral fever and dry cough. I took allopathic medicines but still cough is not relieved. When I get cough then I get pain in ears, side of head also. Face is also very dry. Also foul smell in nostrils. Please suggest some homeopathic medicines. Can belladonna or aconite cure this? If yes then what potency of tincture. Thanks.
The shoulders are the most mobile joints in your body. Shoulder joints undergo wear and a tear over time and hence become unstable. Shoulder arthritis is one of the painful conditions affecting the shoulder joints. Arthritis not only takes a toll on the tendons and muscles, but also affects the ligaments and joints too. They usually cause symptoms such as joint pain, resulting in limited mobility.
Nonsurgical or Lifestyle treatments:
- Take rest or avoid the activities that provoke pain or change the way of your arm movements.
- Physical therapy boosts shoulder mobility.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen or aspirin alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Corticosteroid injections in the shoulders can also help to ease the pain and inflammation, although temporarily.
- Applying moist heat or ice packs over the shoulders for about half an hour at least thrice a day brings relief.
- Drugs such as methotrexate can be administered in case one is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic disease attacking multiple joints of the body).
- Dietary supplements such as chondroitin and glucosamine may help reduce pain.
Surgical treatments (if your pain results in disability and does not lessen with nonsurgical options)
- Join replacement surgery or arthroplasty involves replacing the damaged parts of the shoulder with a prosthetic (artificial) joint.
- Few mild forms of arthritis may be treated using the Arthroscopic procedure (minimally invasive surgery). It requires a surgeon to ease the joint pain by making small incisions to “clean out” the joint. A tiny camera fitted into the joint guides the surgeon through the surgery.
- Resection arthroplasty is a method that involves the surgical removal of the bone from the collar bone and substituting it with a scar tissue to treat arthritis of particular joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.