Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Smita KaleYour feedback matters!
Earlier my complexion was fair from the childhood but I am feeling dullness in my colour what should I do.
I am 18 year old female. I given lip kiss to my boy friend. Any problem with lip kiss at periods time. I have some problems also stomach pain and back pain, any problem with this pains like pregnancy?
My age is 63 male how control blood press .bold pressure is low 70 / high is 153 how to control diabetes. Weight is 69.7 kg.
Hi I am diabetic n am suffering from pyrea my tooth has loosened and become spongy my gums are receding fast exposing my teeth to its roots kindly suggest what to do solve my tooth problem.
I have cervical pain in my neck from 5 years. I have consulted many Dr. physiotherapist but I have not enough relief. My problem increase in rainy season. What should I do.
My mother is 60 years old, diabetic patient since 12 yrs. From past three months she is suffering with l4-l5, l5-s1 disc prolapse with left sided radiculopathy. Even after giving physiotheraphy and setoid injection the pain has not reduced and she was not even able to sit or walk. Now she is undergoing ayurvedic treatment. After 17 days of treatment, now she is able to sit for 30secs to 1 min. But according to doctors here she would have been walkig by now. Can you please let me know what will be the perfect treatment for her and why none of the medicines/treatment is giving expected results on her.
My father has done prostate biopsy test on 22 April, after that one or two drop blood comes through urine. He is a diabetic patients. Is there any medicine or what we will do.
M bhut slim hu mota hone k liye Koi diet suggest kre kya ye masturbate ki vajah se hua h m masturbate ko skip krna chahta hu kya kru.
Hi doctor, I am 28 years female with very oily prone skin. I use regularly Neutrogena ultra dry touch sunscreen with good diet like eat vegetables n fruits n good slp of 8 hrs. My concern is about uneven skin with scars on my cheeks I have tried all lightening creams including melacare forte but since they have side effects I have stopped everything from past 6 months. From past 15 days I am using licorice root powder (yashtimadhu) I see my face is gradually becoming even but no difference on scars please let me knw if this herb powder is good to apply on face with multani matti and green tea as face pack and leave it for 15 minutes and wash with cold water and results are positive. Can I use it regularly for long term is there any side effects using it. If so please suggest me natural way to even my skin permanently as my body is fair than face. Thank u.
One of the effects of ageing is the double chin that is caused due to extra fluid or fat under the chin. It could also be due to increased weight, sagging skin, or merely genetic. Given that it produces an aged appearance, people with double chin are constantly trying to find ways to hide it. There are two main muscles in the neck area, and toning them helps to remove the double chin appearance. There are grooming tips like specific kinds of clothes, hairstyle, and makeup to conceal it. There are also some exercises which are believed to reduce the prominence of the double chin. However, these are temporary measures, and for a permanent solution, surgical correction is the only method of choice.
Some of the new methods to get rid of the double chin are listed below with some important additional details. Talk to your surgeon and understand what to expect before going ahead with the surgical correction.
- Kybella: Approved by FDA, this is the new wonder drug to correct double chin. With no surgery involved, all it takes is about half an hour. The area is injected with a local anaesthetic and then Kybella. This contains deoxycholic acid, which is an enzyme that the body also produces naturally. This helps break down fat cells and so after a couple of weeks, the double chin gradually begins to literally melt away. Depending on the desired results, repeat injections might be required at monthly intervals. There could be mild swelling in the initial couple of days, which will subside shortly. The result would be a more defined chin line, producing a slimmer appearance.
- CoolMini: This involves freezing the fat and massaging it to remove the double chin. This is a form of chin sculpting and is preferred in people with good skin tightness. Results will be evident in about 1 to 3 months.
- Skin tightening using infrared light: A beam of infrared light is aimed at the double chin which causes tightening of the skin by stimulating the underlying collagen and elastin layers.
- Chin liposuction: In people with excess fat deposition, chin liposuction where the excess fat is suctioned off is a good treatment option. This is a time-tested method and produces results more immediately than the above-mentioned procedures.
Subsequent to any of the above procedures, it is better to make some lifestyle changes so that the double chin does not return. Weight management and regular exercise can go a long way in preventing recurrence of the double chin. Speak to a doctor to draw up a weight management plan and an exercise regimen that can help in the same.
I have been suffering from bad dreams since childhood but it has gotten worse over the years with me hurting myself at times in my dreams and getting low and having anxiety due to the same. What can I do
She have regular periods, but now its discharged in other type, colour change as vulgar reddish colour in this periods time, any problem with that colour change during discharge? Please help.
Is it possible to manage the fitness after doing regular night shifts. Is there any serious problem after long term.
My age is 23 but my weight is only 54kg. I want to gain my weight so please suggest me how can I increase my weight?
He is 12 years of age. He had a problem with Un control of urinal in bed at night. How to control and stop this.
Hi I am 24 years old I hav wheatish skin tone. Can you please suggest me some homeopathic medicines to get fairer skin tone.
While some people see tears as a sign of weakness, for others crying is a crucial way of dealing with grief. Though as children we’re told not to cry and to ‘keep a hold’ of our emotions, letting go of a few tears can help alleviate grief and emotional distress.
Here are a few reasons crying could be a good idea when dealing with loss.
- Crying can stimulate the release of endorphins: Crying cleanses the mind of negative emotions and allows you to express your emotions. Crying can be described as a reaction to pain and in order to control pain, the body releases endorphins. Endorphins are also known as happy hormones as they block the transmission of pain signals and create a sense of contentment. These chemicals can take a little time to have an effect and hence in most cases, you will notice an improvement in your mood after a good cry.
- Crying elevates the mood: Crying can help reduce your body’s manganese levels. A higher than normal manganese level can heighten anxiety, irritability, tiredness and emotional disturbances. By lowering manganese levels, the brain is left with enough space for happier emotions and hence crying can help elevate a person’s mood.
- Crying stimulates the body’s parasympathetic nervous system: The parasympathetic nervous system controls a number of functions including heart rate. Crying can stimulate this system and trigger a state of relaxation. For this reason, you may feel sleepy after crying. This gives your body time to relax and deal with the problem at hand with a calmer mind.
- Crying helps deal with stress: A stressful experience or emotional situation can cause a build-up of stress hormones known as cortisol. As the levels of cortisol increase in the body, it goes into flight or fight mode as an automatic response to stress. Crying reduces the cortisol levels and helps relieve tension and stress almost immediately.
- Crying is cathartic: Every day we are exposed to conflicts and stressful situations that can build up into resentments and leave a person feeling anxious and depressed. Sometimes, giving vent to emotions and crying can help release these pent-up feeling and heap cleanse the mind of these negative emotions. Crying also allows us to open ourselves up to the people around and can improve the levels of intimacy between them. In this way, it can help a person become part of a community. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.