Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Simran R.BathijaYour feedback matters!
Jab bhi Main Morning Me Uthta Hu Toh Mujhe Chhik ati Hai. Mujhe Shardi Nhi Hoti Fir bhi. Mere Naak Me Ajeeb Sa Feel Hota Hai Suddenly. morning time me.
I have a itching and roundworm problem. Corner portion of underwear. Since 2 years, I used many medicine its works but again its start? Suggest me some remedies.
My penises top part is connected with skin wire at back however I can stretch my skin back, but it feels little pain while pulling further, I think while doing intercourse it will hurt is it normal or do I have to get it removed, is it going to be removed automatically while doing intercourse.
Im suffering from malaria, I was visited many hospitals, used many prescriptions, but still im unhappy! please suggest me what should I do?
I do silly things when am angry like last time I took 1 whole strip of sibelium 10 mg n 1 of naproxen 500 mg. I just don't want to do these things but I loose control of myself even am sad or angry or feel helpless. I do not have friends or anyone who loves me except 1 person n my parents want to keep him away from me. Please help me.
She say its hurting while I change pose of sex and during sex her vaginal lubrication stopped is it normal.
I am 42 yrs old and have a both sides leg pain mainly tibia bone since last 8 yrs. Due to this pain, its associated muscles below gastrocnemius muscles are continuously getting pain. I was referred to higher center for the treatment. As treatment, I had taken continuously medicines for two months tendofit, nurokind-lc, d3v, vitcofol, nexpro and 1 calcium tab. But I didn't get relief. I am getting harrashed due to this severe pain. Please do the needful treatment. The pain is below knee. There is no problem in knee.
My appendicitis operation has been over before 3 months. And now I am having a type of burning sensation in my stomach. Why it is? And what I should do?
Hi, I am 27 years old female heaving one child. I'm suffering with headache after my delivery, headache with vomiting. What should I do? I want to sleep but can not sleep till midnight. I'm also working women in a software company.
Hi, I am 34 year old having sex problem what should I do ? unable to do long sex and I am not getting stamina for second time sex.
I have a very small cut on my virgina clitoris lip its seems like joints are broken its pain when I touched. I feel nothing during intercourse I have done various treatment and long time continuously getting white discharge and now my virgina gets too loose I fell nothing pls help me what to do.
My sister whose age is 26 and married, complaining she had dry face and says that she looks so old even though her age is less and expecting smooth skin and natural good look. Any solution. Help my sis.
Hello doctor, I want to tell my personal story. I am in 6 class that I have a girlfriend after continue the relationship it up to 12 class .once time I leave the relationship for without any reason .my girlfriend was crying. But I again I started the relationship and started graduation in 1 st year. She ditch me .and went for another boy. I called for her but never accept that. After that she block me. And I try to forgot her. But she sent me fake friend request and want to chat with me. And also she remember me the movements like, to change the dp for quotes ,etc like my birthday date .she msg me for fake no. And all time I ask you. You love me. She always deny. That time I am 22. But always she says I falling with love for another guy. Please suggest me what I do.
The area around shin pains alot. I feel soft and fleshy area near the bone. I am 40 years female. Left ankle pains alot.
How to increase size of penis naturally, if it's too small & does the circumcision of extra penis skin helpful in increasing its size?
I am satyam 19 year old. My problem is that my these are weak means skinny. What can do? please Help me sir/mam.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, can occur due to a multitude of reasons and is quite disconcerting. Chewing gum, using breath mints and mouthwash are just temporary solutions as they do not address the problem. Read on more to find all about the different causes, symptoms of bad breath and also about their prevention.
- Food: If food particles, which are stuck in and around your teeth start decaying, they promote bacterial growth, which causes a foul odor in the mouth. Eating certain foods, such as spices, onion and garlic also cause foul odor.
- Tobacco products: Smoking and chewing tobacco not only causes gum disease, but also causes a foul odor to be present, thus causing bad breath.
- Poor dental hygiene: If you do not brush daily, food particles in your mouth get stuck in your mouth between the teeth in particular, which decay and cause bad breath. A form of bacteria known as plaque forms over the teeth, which over time decays teeth and also causes foul breath.
- Dry mouth: A medical condition known as dry mouth, also known as xerostomia can contribute to bad breath as in this condition; the amount saliva produced from the salivary glands is reduced. This results in the growth of bacteria, which causes bad breath.
- Medications: Some medications can cause foul breath in an indirect manner as they cause dry mouth as a side effect, which in turn causes bad breath. Other medications break down in your body and the chemicals, which the medicine contains can be carried on your breath.
Dentists would usually rate the odor from your mouth either by smelling or by using certain sophisticated odor detectors. The back of the tongue is often the source of smell and the dentist is also likely to scrape the region and rate its odor.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: If the bad breath is due to the formation of plaque, brushing and flossing on a regular basis will prevent its growth, thus reducing or eliminating bad breath. Using mouthwashes also kills bacteria, hence eliminating the bad breath causing bacteria from your mouth.
- Treatment of dental disease: Gum disease can also cause bad breath as in this disease, the gums pull away from the teeth, which gives scope for bacterial growth causing bad breath. Treating gum disease, thus would also eliminate the scope for bacterial growth and eliminate bad breath at the same time.