Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Simi DayalYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 28 years Old Female and for the last 2 months particularly when I keep my ears on my pillow while sleeping. Am getting some sound like . I am not sure what is this. And particularly facing this issue during NIGHT time sometimes in one ear and sometimes in both the ears. SO,my sleep is getting disturbed completely. Can you pls advice on this.
Is there any medical remedy for my ailment i. E. Limb girdle muscular dystrophy please show me a remedy ?
Hello, I work out daily since 2 months. And getting proper shape but still biceps and wrist remains unaffected. Chest, wings coming in proper shape but not bicep and wrist. Its lean. Please suggest why it is so and how can I make it stronger and muscular? Thanks!
Celiac disease is a serious genetic autoimmune disease with over 300 symptoms, and most people manifest with a combination of them. It is caused by intolerance to gluten, which is a protein found in wheat, rye, barley, and other cereals. Gluten is usually present in the small intestine, and in patients with celiac disease, the lining of the small intestine gets attacked. Consequently, a number of organs and/or body systems are affected, making it extremely difficult to pointedly say that a person has celiac disease.
These symptoms cover almost all systems of the body including reproductive to digestive, cardiovascular to endocrine, respiratory to neuromuscular, and even affect the bones, and the teeth. Another major variation also is the age at which celiac disease becomes symptomatic. While some show symptoms quite early in their childhood, some others show symptoms later in their life, and some may not manifest with any symptoms all through their life.
Talking of the oral/dental symptoms, there are two main causes for concern one involving the soft tissues and the other involving the teeth. Let us look at the two in a little more detail.
Similar to the canker sores or the usual mouth ulcers, celiac disease also cause whitish sores. Unlike the canker sores which appear on the lips, the celiac mouth sores are common on the insides of the cheek, gums, lips, palate, and sometimes even the tongue. The appearance is very similar to that of aphthous ulcers, which have a whitish or grayish margin. They appear at random with no specific reason. The soft tissue lining of the digestive system is present from the stomach or intestine all the way to the mouth, and therefore these ulcers are seen. These can be quite discomforting and interfere with nutrition. Topical creams and/or gels can be applied to treat them. If celiac disease is diagnosed by then, abstaining from a gluten-free diet will help relieve the symptoms. Else, they may continue to recur and symptomatic treatment would be required.
The second oral symptom of celiac disease is the presence of visible defects of discoloration in the enamel. There are usually white, brown or yellow spots, usually discolored on the incisors and molars (front and back teeth). The bad news with the tooth issue is that these do not go away once a gluten-free diet is adopted. Depending on the severity, these may require tooth whitening treatments ranging from bleaching to veneers to full crowns.
The next time you have a group of symptoms, with the above two oral symptoms, contact your doctor and have a detailed discussion. It does not take much effort to diagnose and treat celiac disease.
melasma like patch on my face in the last few year. Tried hydroquinone cream. But little effect. Please any other creams or procedures?
I have suffer from acne problem from 4 years. One time there is become big problem and I visit doctor after which problem decrease. Now often there are 3-4 acne always on my face. What should I do. Which facewash I should use for remove acne and which cream use to remove dark spot. What precautions I take to avoid this problem. Also what is the reason behind this. Please tell me briefly.
Hi doc, my baby is 3 and half month old. From last 3 days she is having dark green colour poo, only once in a day. She is on formula milk, as I don't have sufficient milk for her. Little worried about her, please advice. Thanks.
I have a problem in my concentrating power so that I cannot concentrate on my studies and other things if someone gave something to put down, then I forget where I had put that thing, this is my problem please help.
My 3 years old daughter is having pimples on her face, mostly on the nose. She is having prickly heat. What is the remedy? Please suggest.
I am 26 year old female. My HDL level is 41 and other lipids level are normal. How can I increase my HDL level. What may be the reason behind all this as I used to take low fat diet.
Vegetables have always been an integral part of every healthy meal, as they contain nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins, which ensure smoothness of skin and prevent wrinkles.
Here are some of those veggies, which would help you maintain your youthful, healthy appearance and visage. Read more to find out about them:
- Broccoli: Make sure you have a generous portion of this vegetable when you are on a meal as this green cruciferous vegetable is stuffed with phytonutrients, which reduce inflammation and also help preventing lung cancer and stomach cancer. They also contain essential nutrients which help in cell repair and help to slow down the aging process.
- Spinach: Spinach is your go to food if you want you to retain your hard earned muscle tone. Studies indicate that spinach helps in strengthening your muscles. It contains magnesium, more than any other food item per serving. It helps to maintain muscle definition and nerve function as well as regulates blood pressure and blood sugar.
- Kale: Kale is full of vitamin K, which is very essential for blood coagulation and preventing internal hemorrhaging. It is also essential to maintain the strength of your bones as you age. Studies have shown that Kale also helps to prevent prostate cancer. Consume it cooked to maximize its benefits.
- Onions: Onions are very helpful in preventing and resolving your stomach trouble. It prevents the growth of H. pylori bacteria, which causes ulcers, gastritis and gastric cancer. Unfortunately deep fried onion rings do not count. Garlic and tea, other food items, which are rich in flavonoid are some other alternatives, which you can go for.
- Eggplant: Eggplants are rich in Nasunin, a nutrient which helps in the anti-aging process and helps prevent cancer as well. Eggplants also help prevent Alzheimer's disease.
- Red Bell Pepper: Red bell peppers contain vitamin C, which triggers the production of white blood cells that fight against germs and bacteria. Consuming a diet, which is rich in vitamin C helps to lessen wrinkles because it helps in the production of collagen.
Related Tip: "Are Detox Diets Good For You?"