Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Simi Dayal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Simi DayalYour feedback matters!
What is the cost of metal, metalceramic and all ceramic crown which is to be fitted on a root canal treated tooth ?
Sir I am having fever from last 30 days, And I consulted 3 Doctors recently they written some normal checkup like Urine test, Widal / typhidot test, malaria test etc. (hemoglobin test, platelets test,). I Have 3 times blood checkup report, In ((1st report I got typhoid on border line)) In second test got nothing, In ((3rd test I got malaria in blood smears. Now I am having fever 100-101 F. It occurs on a daily basis for some time and Also having feet burning problem. Sir please tell me what I should do now? Your Advise will be very helpful to me please Reply. And if can tell me these symptoms are of what type of disease.
How to cure the back pain problem? L4 L5 problem? Not able seat properly. Paining allot. How to cure problem? Any treatment for it?
All the food items that one requires to clean/detoxify the lungs. I have quit smoking recently. And would like to know how to clean it 100%
I am slim thin I want gain weight and get little bit broad and healthy like and grown adult I'm 19 yes what should I do.
I'm 30 year old man and I'm masturbation addicted. I feel sometime lack of erection and take sometime vigora to have sex. Is this medicine bad for health? Is there any treatment to avoid the masturbation habit? How I will be good in sex because I feel lack of erection in my penis. When I'm lying on bed then it's good but while standing feel lack of erection. Any treatment or medicine. I'm from not so is there any specialist nearby, do let me know.
Hi,i m in my 11th week of pregnancy i m going to travel by train my gynaec has advised me tablet susten 200 , is this medication safe
My son is 7 years old and studying in 2nd class his problem is while studying he can not make the words correctly and speak and write the letters of words differently. Consulted a doctor last year he says he is hyper active child but this is affecting his studies and now a days he doesnt do his work properly. Please help.
I'm 22 years old I have so much of dandruff and I have hair loss How to reduce dandruff and hair loss.
Sore Penis Solutions: Some Common-Sense Tips for Healing
It's a no-brainer that guys need to avoid doing things that can result in a sore penis. But not every guy really uses common sense the way that he should - and that is especially true where the penis is involved. Often common sense tells men to behave one way for the sake of penis health or to respect propriety or simply to avoid making a fool of oneself - but the penis tells them something else. And too often the penis wins. Nevertheless, following are a few common sense strategies to follow to help avoid a sore penis. Ignore them at one's own peril.
- If it's already sore, let it rest. What could exemplify common sense more? If a dude's member is already sore and aching - and especially if it's red and raw - then it needs to rest, plain and simple. And it needs to rest even if it suddenly perks up and gets firm and erect. The penis is going to get aroused because that's it's job and it's what it does. The brain's job is to convince the owner of the penis that he needs to ignore the penis, even if it means a man feels momentarily sexually frustrated, it's worth it because it means that sore penis will heal more quickly and be back in prime shape that much sooner.
- Use lube. One of the main causes of a sore penis is engaging it in action without proper lubrication. Often, natural lubrication is sufficient, but many times it is not. This can be especially true when a man engages in extended masturbation sessions. Even if he lubes up at the start, he may neglect to refresh the lubricant as it gets used up. All of the friction involved in sex, whether partner-based or solo, can really do a number on the penis. It's worth taking the few moments needed to keep the manhood prepared.
- Use a condom. Clearly, one cause of a sore penis which a man really wants to avoid is a sexually-transmitted infection (STI). The problems that can result from an STI go far beyond simple soreness. While a condom cannot guarantee 100% protection, it does bring down the odds of infection significantly. Yes, many guys find condoms uncomfortable or find it difficult to find one that fits properly. That's no excuse, when simply wearing one adds a much-needed layer of protection to the penis.
- Dress appropriately. Often a sore penis is very sensitive to the touch. Choose underwear that is going to respect the soreness. For example, sometimes the penis doesn't want to be constricted and so needs loose-fitting boxers. At other times, it needs support to alleviate soreness, in which case tight-fitting briefs or boxer briefs are a much better bet.
- Stop. If a guy experiences penis pain in the middle of an activity (such as sex), he should simply stop what he is doing. He should explain to a partner (if one is present) that he has hurt his penis and needs to take time to see if it is a serious injury. If it is, he should seek a doctor's advice. If it is not, he needs to decide whether he should let the penis rest for a period of time or whether he can resume the activity. (Most will resume, even with a sore penis - so see the first bullet point above.)
Another common sense approach to a sore penis: regularly use a superior penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Those cremes with a combination of moisturizing agents, such as vitamin E and shea butter, are the best bet. The hydration of the penis skin can help relieve penis soreness. The crème should also include L-carnitine, an ingredient which can help restore sensation when a sore penis feels dull and de-sensitized.