Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Siddhesh R. LomateYour feedback matters!
Vitamin and trace element deficiencies
Fat soluble vitamins
Vitamin a (retinol)
• Found in dairy produce, eggs, fish oils, and liver.
• Deficiency causes night blindness, xerophthalmia, keratomalacia (corneal thickening) and follicular hyperkeratosis.
Vitamin d (cholecalciferol)
• Found in fish liver oils, dairy produce, and undergoes metabolism at the kidneys and the skin using uv light.
• Deficiency causes rickets (in children) and osteomalacia (in adults). Proximal muscle weakness may be evident.
Vitamin e (alpha-tocopherol)
• Widely distributed, green vegetables, and vegetable oils.
• Deficiency causes hemolytic anemia (premature infants) and gross ataxia.
Vitamin k (k 1 = phylloquinine k 2 = menaquinone)
• Widely distributed but particularly in green vegetables. Synthesized by intestinal bacteria.
• Deficiency causes coagulation defects seen as easy bruising and hemorrhage.
Water soluble vitamins
Vitamin b 1 (thiamine)
• Found in cereals, peas, beans, yeast, and whole-wheat fl our. It is an essential factor in carbohydrate metabolism and transketolation reactions.
• Deficiency causes dry beri-beri (sensory and motor peripheral neuropathy), wet beri-beri (high output cardiac failure and edema), wernicke–korsakoff syndrome.
Vitamin b 2 (ribofl avin)
• Found in whole-wheat flour, meat, fish, and dairy produce. It is a coenzyme in reversible electron carriage in oxidation–reduction reactions.
• Deficiency gives angular stomatitis (fissuring and inflammation at the corners of the mouth), inflamed oral mucous membranes, seborrhoeic dermatitis, and peripheral neuropatmhy. Drugs (e. G, isoniazid, hydralazine, penicillamine) and is also seen in alcoholism and pregnancy.
Vitamin b 12 (cyanocobalamin)
• Causes of a deficiency are numerous and include partial or total gastrectomy, crohn’s disease, ileal resection, jejunal diverticulae, blind loop syndrome, and tapeworm.
• Deficiency causes megaloblastic anemia, peripheral neuropathy, subacute combined degeneration of the spinal cord depression, psychosis, and opticatrophy.
Vitamin b 9 (folic acid)
• Deficiency can be caused by poor diet, malabsorption states, coeliac disease, crohn’s disease, gastrectomy, drugs (e. G, methotrexate, phenytoin), excessive utilization (E.G, leukemia, malignancy, inflammatory disease).
• Consequences of deficiency include megaloblastic anemia, and glossitis.
Vitamin c (ascorbic acid)
Deficiency causes scurvy (perifoillicular haemorrhage, bleeding swollen gums, spontaneous bruising, corkscrew hair, failure of wound healing), anemia, and osteoporosis. Trace elements Copper
• Deficiency results in hypochromic and microcytic anemia, wilson’s disease, impaired bone mineralization, menks’ kinky hair syndrome (growth failure, mental defi ciency, bone lesions, brittle hair, anemia).
• Usually caused by copper malabsorption.
Zinc deficiency causes achondromatosis enterpathica (infants develop growth retardation, hair loss, severe diarrhea, candida and bacterial infections), impaired wound healing, skin ulcers, alopecia, night blindness, confusion, apathy, and depression.
Magnesium severe deficiency can cause cardiac arrhythmias, paraesthesia and tetany. Iodine severe deficiency can cause cretinism (children), hypothyroidism, and goiter.
Vitamin b 3 (niacin)
• Found in fish, liver, nuts, and whole-wheat flour.
• Deficiency causes pellagra): dermatitis, diarrhea, dementia.
Vitamin b 6 (pyridoxine)
• Widespread distribution, also synthesized from tryptophan.
• Deficiency causes peripheral neuropathy, convulsions, and sideroblastic anemia. Deficiency may be provoked by a number of commonly used.
What r the uses of Kohinoor gold plus herbals. Does it help us to recover from masturbation side effects. shilajeet gold do they really work.
HI. I am always try to get up at morning between 6-8 Am but I can't get up. Am going toh slip at 11 pm but am get up always 10-11 and whn I get up my body very painful. After 1 hours. What can I do. This is very big issue my life. And this reasons was I can't growth in my carrier. I feeling energy loss at morning I don't have any problem in my body. Please suggest good or any medicine. This problem am facing last 5 years.
My father having lower back pain from last 3days because picking up heavy material and they have much pain.
I am 56+ years age working lady. Suffering from left knee problem while walking, sitting & standing. Only pain, no swelling. What to do? I have no. Diabetics, no pressure etc.
I am a 18 year boy suffering from fungal infection on my wrist and my fingers. The infection is cured by itself after a few days but again attacks after some time. The infection is caused by working with wood soil and many other things. Please suggest the perfect curing medicines for me.
Hi I am Age 28 year. Had urethral stricture of around 1.5 cm at number region. Went through endoscopic dilation. But still afraid of recurrence. I want knw is there any permanent solution in ayurveda.
My name is amit pandit pilni wala. I am very serious. Because I face a big problem for Sam days. Because my head is pain for Sam month.
Hi! ,My age is 21. I don't have a fully grown facial hair. My father has a fully grown facial hair. Can I grow my facial hair now? If yes what are the things I need to do and things that I don't need to do.
My grand ma is suffering from oral cancer in 2nd second and doctor suggest to do oral surgery and we go for it. Doctors told me after discharge she had no food for 3 months. Is it true are not. And which is better option to do so.
Am doing masturbation from 6 years is any problems in masturbation. Am so scared about this problem so doctor please help me. Is their any serious problems. So doctor I need help. I want to leave this habit I can't control this.
To get rid of acne
Acne is an everyday problem, especially if you are blessed with oily skin. In order to get rid of them, you could try these face packs.
Turmeric or haldi is known to have many medicinal properties. Being a natural cosmetic, it is also used to beautify skin.
Take turmeric powder (haldi) and add a few drops of water and lemon juice to it.
Apply it on the acne and leave it for 15 minutes before washing it off with cold water.
Fuller’s earth (multani mitti) is another great ingredient to get rid of pimples, dirt and oil from the face.
Mix some rose water in multani mitti and apply it evenly on the face.
Allow it to dry and then wash it off and pat-dry your face.
For glowing skin
For years, mothers and grannies have used besan or gram flour to treat minor skin problems
Besan – good for all skin types, along with other ingredients, adds that perfect glow to your face, here’s how.
Make a pack of gram flour (besan) with turmeric, lemon drops and some milk cream (malai).
Apply this over your face and keep it on for 15-20 minutes
Wash off with tap water and pat dry.
It’s a known fact that orange peels do more good than the orange itself. Another way to add radiance to your skin is by using orange peels with ground pink dal (masoor ki daal)
Add a little honey or curd to orange peels and dal and grind well to make a paste.
Apply this paste on your face and keep it for 20 minutes.
Wash off with tap water and pat dry.
For soft hands and feet
If rough hands and cracked heels bother you, then use bee wax to soothe them. Another good way to soften them is to apply petroleum jelly before you go to sleep and wear socks. Making sugar scrubs also help. Apply on knees, elbows, cuticles, etc. to make them soft.
Consult for clear beautiful skin - Dr Rushali Angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic