Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Shweta ChandrakarYour feedback matters!
I am 28 year old male, I think I have break smooth tissue of scalp (during playing cricket in 2009 in left side, after that stop cricket and in 2011 on right side) since last 5 year back and I am facing problem of headache, balance (vertigo) during moving neck right, left, up and down and during walking. Also problem in jaw during talking and eating also, nothing seen in mri of brain and spinal cord,Please suggest what should I do.
My mouth area has been burnt from the right side while having samosa. I thought it will heal itself as always but its been a week now. It pains and bleed sometimes and I cant chew food from that side. Please help!
Since the last week or so, I have been constantly having a sour taste on my tongue. This is likely not because of the antibiotics (taken for infected anal aperture gland infection), which were discontinued from the day-before.
Gums of my front teeth of both lower and upper jaw are black while the rest of gums are fine i. E. Pink. Is it something to worry about because it doesn't look good to me.
Hi actually my teeth is arranged properly and nice looking. But I stil wish to wear metal teeth brace with colour. Just for beauty purpose. Wto which clinic should I go and get the cheapest price?
Why there is sensitivity in teeth after scaling. Is it normal for some days or there is something wrong.
I am 20 years old girl. I have yellow teeth. I will use so many toothpaste to remove the yellowness but there is no effect. So tell me what should I do for whiteness of the teeth.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, can occur due to a multitude of reasons and is quite disconcerting. Chewing gum, using breath mints and mouthwash are just temporary solutions as they do not address the problem. Read on more to find all about the different causes, symptoms of bad breath and also about their prevention.
- Food: If food particles, which are stuck in and around your teeth start decaying, they promote bacterial growth, which causes a foul odor in the mouth. Eating certain foods, such as spices, onion and garlic also cause foul odor.
- Tobacco products: Smoking and chewing tobacco not only causes gum disease, but also causes a foul odor to be present, thus causing bad breath.
- Poor dental hygiene: If you do not brush daily, food particles in your mouth get stuck in your mouth between the teeth in particular, which decay and cause bad breath. A form of bacteria known as plaque forms over the teeth, which over time decays teeth and also causes foul breath.
- Dry mouth: A medical condition known as dry mouth, also known as xerostomia can contribute to bad breath as in this condition; the amount saliva produced from the salivary glands is reduced. This results in the growth of bacteria, which causes bad breath.
- Medications: Some medications can cause foul breath in an indirect manner as they cause dry mouth as a side effect, which in turn causes bad breath. Other medications break down in your body and the chemicals, which the medicine contains can be carried on your breath.
Dentists would usually rate the odor from your mouth either by smelling or by using certain sophisticated odor detectors. The back of the tongue is often the source of smell and the dentist is also likely to scrape the region and rate its odor.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: If the bad breath is due to the formation of plaque, brushing and flossing on a regular basis will prevent its growth, thus reducing or eliminating bad breath. Using mouthwashes also kills bacteria, hence eliminating the bad breath causing bacteria from your mouth.
- Treatment of dental disease: Gum disease can also cause bad breath as in this disease, the gums pull away from the teeth, which gives scope for bacterial growth causing bad breath. Treating gum disease, thus would also eliminate the scope for bacterial growth and eliminate bad breath at the same time.