Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShushmaYour feedback matters!
I am 2 time pregnant just now I have completed 2 n half month I am taking the iron tablet plus calcium I will uncomfortable just my stomach remain tight n it feel heavy why this happen.
Hello my age is 22 years female. My problem is related to gynecology. From this year january I am having irregular periods. That means in jan I did not had my and in feb I had it with heavy pain (usually I dnt have much pain) and in march I did not have and again in april I had my periods and in may it did not happened. Also during this time I gained a lot of weight. Current weight: 65.8 kgs Height is 5'3. Pls help?
Hello please tell me the safest days for sex. I had sex with a guy many times before my period date that is 20th may 2017. Is there any chances for pregnancy?
Since I have got my periods form school days I was having problem of pcod. I tried many allopathy docs but no use. Den I had homeopathy treatment fr almost 10 yrs. 90% of d problem is solved d doc said. But again as I take gap in medicines fr few months d problem starts. I changed d doc now. Start me period use to come on time but now again I'm getting problem of irregular periods. Will this problem continue and wl dis affect in conceiving in future?
I am having vaginal infection. There are blisters at the corners of vagina, pain burning sensation while passing urine. I am taking norflox400 since 1 day and using nuforce kit. Please suggest treatment.
My partner get irritation and pain after sex while using condom. If we do without condom, there is no problem. Is this due to any condom allergy.
Fresh fruits (preferably organic), except citrus
Legumes (adzuki, black-eyed peas, chickpeas, lentils, great northern beans, navy, butter, pinto and kidney beans)
Whole grains (in moderation), especially millet
Seaweeds such as dulse, hijiki, arame, and kombu
Garlic, raw and chopped.
I had unprotected sex on 3rd of this month. Then took a pill after 48 hours. Again had sex and took a pill. I did this four times but took the pills on time. Emergency pills. I have missed my periods this month. What chances I might have of getting pregnant? When to check if I am pregnant or not?
Im 21 year female nd I have felt an unusual problem of blood coming out of ma private part before 15 days of periods. It hand ist time. Is this any kind of problem.
I have 15 day pregnancy just 5 mm sack Is any risk to me or to the baby Is the thyroid asthma and hemoglobin controllable or not.
Hi I am now pregnant my last period July 10, 2017 I check home pregnancy kit its positive. What time to come heartbeat.
If you can't read it then why eat it. Don't you at times feel everything written on the package food is beyond your understanding. If yes and you can't understand anything just leave it.
If the things written resembles name of a food go ahead, if you feel more like chemicals just throw it away.
Wake up guys before its too late.
I am 40 year old female. I have an outgrowth of muscular tissue in my underarm since 25years of age. It has neither grown nor shrinked. What is this what should I do.
Hi ,my age is 29 years, we are facing problem in pregnancy, fallopian tubes are fine after hsg test we came to know that utres is bicornuate uterus, what to do now.
My gf period date was pn 7 oct she is getting pain of period pr usse period aa nhi rhi hai dard hai periods ka pr blood nhi aarha hmne sex kiya tha 21 sep ko pr test negative hai 8oct ko chck kiya tha to kya problem kya ho pregnant hogai hai ya koi or baat h kyuki 1 week phle she was suffering from fever cough.
I am 22 years old. My weight is 69 kg. Due to overweight, my periods are irregular. My periods last date was 19 feb. Please tell me the remidies to reduce weight and also regulate the periods.
Yesterday a small dog bite me in my hand. My fingers got bleeding. I didn't take any treatment until now. please tell treatment is must for me?
It is really important to enlighten yourself with the meaning of the word 'cannabis'. Cannabis Sativa is a kind of hemp plant from which you derive hash, hash oil and marijuana. Cannabis is popularly known by a litany of street names like weed, pot, grass, homegrown or even ganja. Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC is a chief chemical present in the plant. This chemical has the potential to alter the way you think, feel or work and hence there is a need to know its link with psychosis. Psychosis on the other hand aims to explain mental conditions felt by a person. In most cases a stark departure from reality is noticed which is usually the case after consuming cannabis as well.
Psychotic effects of Cannabis:
- Irregular sleep patterns: The effect of Marijuana or hash can upset your sleep patterns. A check has to be exercised therefore. It can make you feel too tired and exhausted to rest for long hours.
- Increased anxiety: Many times, the hemp plant has been found to play up with your coping skills. You might feel anxious at the drop of a hat. Anxiety takes a toll on mental peace and affects your physical health.
- Problem in thinking clearly: Under the effect of Cannabis, you tend to live in a parallel universe. Your mind makes up imaginary situations thinking it to be real. This muddles up your capability to think clearly.
- Lack of innovation: Continuous consumption of the drug can also make a person repetitive; you stop conceiving new ideas.
- Reduced confidence: Studies show how you can become very nervous due to the effects of cannabis.
- Reticence: Communication can be a problem if you have been using the plant for a long time. You tend to bottle up your emotions and also your fears.
- Paranoia and suspiciousness: You might even grow suspicious of people you trusted all along. Friends, relatives, parents are doubted. Obsession with the slightest of things is also a resultant effect.
- Delusions and Hallucinations: Being 'high' is a positive effect as it helps you to relax, but if unhindered it could lead to serious hallucinations. Your existence in a hallucinated world can even turn fatal in some cases.