Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shubhangi NarkhedeYour feedback matters!
Dear sir / madam my name is rahul I am from delhi india 5 years ago I had rhinoplasty by reputed plastic surgeon in forte hospital bath bagh they l did bone graft in my nose. Then around 3 months after tht surgery tht bone was dissolve and my nose was looks like as before as surgery and now I want to going with non surgical rhinoplasty (fillers ) please sugest me best dermatologist My ph no is 9999952310 waiting for reply.
Dear doctor, My name is samu kamila, my age 20, when I read the book I can't study well because high headache.
Age 29, unmarried female. .25 days has over, but no means. No chances of pregnancy. Please advice me what should I do?
My name is Viswanath I'm 23years old. I'm suffering from hair fall since last 6months. Now I came to know that it is due to Head Lice. Please suggest me a solution for this problem so that I can control hair fall.
Last time I checked diabetic was found and now sometime it is 110 fasting and sometimes comes 180 sometimes looks I am not diabetic but why 180 is coming what to do.
I have completed 14 weeks of pregnancy and my first combined test (First trimester test+ NT scan) looks fine. Doctor recommended next scan (Anomaly scan) on 19 weeks. Here my question is do I need to start any vitamin tablet now. Also can anyone tell me what are all other scan and medication I need to take for normal pregnancy and followed by natural delivery. Thanks, Tapaswini.
Sir meri wife ko sex karte samay uncomfortable feel ho raha hai aur uske vagina me sex karte samay dard ho raha hai aur aacha se sex bi nahi kar pa rahe abhi 5 din pehle sadi hui hai please help kijiye sir.
I wants to tell you about my legs problem and body pain its problem is increasing day by day and very badly pain in my body please tell me the solution of my this problem?
Hi What to do in starting days of pregnancy? When a women feel not well & when shes suffering from vomits?
Sir is LASIK surgery safe to get rid from glasses, please tell me that if it will not affect any surgery in old age.
Hey doctor I need a help for my fatness is on increasing level so I want you to reduce it please help me.
One of the most severe illnesses included in the larger group of diseases, is known as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Crohn's disease is typically a long-lasting, chronic condition. The intestine or bowel, most commonly the colon and the lower part of the small intestine, are either marked by sores or get inflamed and ulcerated. It is a common occurrence in adolescents and in young adults.
Types : Crohn's disease is subdivided into five types, each having its own set of symptoms:
- Ileocolitis: The most common type, it affects the colon and the ileum and results in considerable weight loss as well as diarrhea and cramps.
- Gastroduodenal Crohn's disease: People who suffer from this type of disease have their stomach and duodenum affected and many experience symptoms like nausea, loss of appetite and weight loss.
- Crohn's Colitis: This involves only the stomach, and can cause joint pains, rectal bleeding, skin lesions and diarrheas.
- Ileitis: This type of Crohn's disease affects the ileum and the symptoms are identical to those of ileocolitis.
- Jejunoileitis: In this type, the jejunum gets affected and general symptoms include the formation of fistulas, diarrhea, intensive back pain as well as areas of inflammation.
Causes: Although there are many theories about what causes Crohn's disease, none of them have been proven. However, there have been a few possible causes which have been identified. These include:
- Immune system problems
- Genetic disorders
- Environmental factors, such as: a) Certain edibles, b) Viruses or harmful bacteria, c) Smoke.
Symptoms: The primary symptoms of Crohn's disease include the following:
- Diarrhea: Diarrhea is a common problem for people with Crohn's disease and can occur for about 10 to 20 times a day in severe cases.
- Blood in your stool: In rare cases, you might notice blood in the toilet bowl or darker blood mixed with your stool.
- Fever and fatigue: In more intense cases, you may develop a fever. You may also feel tired or have low energy.
- Abdominal pain and cramping: You may experience anything from slight discomfort to severe cramping and intermittent belly pain, including nausea and vomiting.
- Anemia: Due to a reduction in iron level caused by bloody stools a person can turn anemic.
- Reduced appetite and weight loss: Abdominal pain and cramping can affect both your appetite and your ability to digest food, which leads to severe weight loss.
- Perianal disease: Erratic appearance of small tears in the anus are called anal fissures.