Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shubha R PadiyarYour feedback matters!
Dr. I am suffering with the depression from the last 4-5 years continuing under medicine. I have much tried to come out from this disease by my self but can't come out. This tym I am taking flexotine in morning and clonotril in bed tym but no more relief. I am very tensed wid this disease and my life is dispoiling slowly. I have no desire to do work effortly. Sumtym I think to kill my self and no desire to live due to this bad disease of brain coz no memory power left, no new catching memory power, no any concentration. What to do Dr. I want improve my self lyk I was 4-5 years before very active ,everything had been on my tips. Dr. pls tell that is depression curable disease completely. I want to live my lyf happily wid high active brain. Pls suggest I am completely ready to do anything for coming out from this disease of brain. Thanking you Yogesh kumar (9958464727)
I am loosing my weight. I have tried all the powders and drinks but no use please suggest me to gain my weight.
My teeth's are not in proper line. I need to fix it by straighting with the help of clips. How much it will cost and how long it would take?
I am 45 years old male. I am suffering from Paronychia (infection of nails) in my right hand thumb for more than six months. Allopathic medicine amoxicillin helps to give only temporary relief and that too when taken in high doses (1500 mg/day). Such high doses cause extreme side effects like extreme dizziness, and so I cannot take continuously. Please suggest alternate remedy.
I am 17years of age. I am always in a confusion to take any simple or complicated decisions from last 2 to 3 years i. E. After completion of my tenth. My parents has taken me to doctors, because I attempted suicide 5 times in last two years. Now from past three months I am not getting any negetive thoughts which is a good sign. But whenever everyone thinks I am set I am again going to the negetive mood. Sorry, not to mention above, I have ocd. I asked my doctor about ocd. He told that it depends in my thinking. What is the problem in me? Why I am not set? Is it due to ocd or any other? Please help me?
Sir I've a back pain problem since last 6 months, i've almost tried 3-4 doctors but I haven't got rid on this problem. I've even tried Ayurveda prescribed medicine but it was not helpful Please suggest me what I do?
My friend is having hair loss problem along with hair thinning. Please suggest him medications for hair regrowth.
I am 23, I am wearing adult braces for 1 year now.in the past few months, after the gaps between my teeth are getting closed, some of my teeth is getting elevated. Like a little crooked, and uneven level from other teeth. Is this normal? Or some mistake done by my orthodontist?
I hav been suffering from headache since 2 years im really not able concentrate on anything, can't read and not able to listen. This headache is really bothering me. Im feeling the pain on the backside of my head and then all over head and it makes me dizzy. please help me to get rid of this headache so I can concentrate and can crack the interview well. Im a graduate and looking for a job but this headache not allowing me to concentrate on reading.
Nephrotic syndrome is a type of kidney disorder wherein, the body passes out excess amount of proteins through urine, owing to the damage caused to the tiny clusters of blood vessels in the kidneys. The symptoms include putting on excessive weight as a result of fluid retention, foamy urine and severe swelling around the region of the feet, ankles and eyes.
Common causes behind it
- Minimal change disease (also known as nil disease) leads to the abnormal functioning of the kidneys
- Excess deposit of amyloid proteins in the organs, thus taking a toll on the filter mechanism of the kidneys.
- Diabetes affecting the glomeruli (capillaries present in the nephrons of the kidneys).
- Systemic lupus erythematous causing chronic swelling of your kidney.
- Membranous nephropathy wherein the membranes in your glomeruli thicken.
- Infections such as malaria, hepatitis C, hepatitis B and HIV.
- Medications to combat infections and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Kidney Biopsy is an essential part of disease assessment.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors bring down blood pressure levels as well as the amount of protein discharged from the urine.
- Water pills help control sweating, thus, increasing the fluid flushed from the kidneys.
- Statins reduce cholesterol levels.
- Blood thinners such as anticoagulants lower the risk of blood clots.
- Corticosteroids regulate the immune system and ease the inflammation that results from kidney disorders.
- Incorporating certain lifestyle changes such as opting for lean proteins, cutting on the intake of fat in the diet and consuming lesser amounts of salt can treat inflammation and swelling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.