Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shrawan M. Yadav
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shrawan M. YadavYour feedback matters!
Sir I am getting sensitivity in my side side teeth especially I I take something cold and lesser when taking hot or warm!
I have kidney stone in my left kidney. How much water should I drink per day so that it not harmful to my health.
Sir mera ek friend hai 1 saal pahle kuch ladko ne usse unnatural sex kiya tha but abi yah bahut hi unsecure and disappointed ho gya woh kehta hai ab uska body uske control me nhi rahta hai kabhi kabhi vah khud ko girl feel karta hai and uske sath bhot bar attempt to sexual harassment huye hai vah har bar bach gya h but pata nahi vah mentally disable ki tarah behave karte h. Please advise.
I did dieting for last six months and decreased 20 kg wt but my face started looking so what I should do remove the dullness from the face.
Peyronie's disease is a type of Erectile Dysfunction. For men with this condition, an erection can be quite painful. This is caused by scar tissue or plaque that collects inside the penis and makes the penis bend upwards or to one side when erect. In most cases men with this disease can still have intercourse though it may be painful.
The exact cause for scar tissue to collect in the penis is not known. Researchers believe that it may be triggered by a traumatic accident that causes bleeding within the penis. You may not realize the extent of injury at the time of the accident. Genes have also been held responsible in some cases. Peyronie's disease is more common in middle aged men than young men but this condition is not a normal part of the aging process.
Symptoms of this disease may appear gradually or appear suddenly. Some of the common symptoms associated with it are:
- Scar tissue: This can be felt under the skin of the penis as a band of hard tissue or hard patches.
- A bend in the penis: A significant bend in the penis is a characteristic symptom of Peyronie's disease. With time this bend may stabilize or get worse.
- Pain: There may be pain in the penis with or without an erection.
- Erectile Dysfunction: The disease can make it difficult for a man to get or maintain an erection. This is mainly due to the pain.
- Shortened penis: The disease can make the penis appear shorter than before.
Mild cases of this disease rarely need treatment and it rectifies itself on its own. For more severe cases of the disease, a doctor may prescribe medication or suggest surgery. Medication is used to break down the plaque in the penis causing the bend. It works by addressing the buildup of collagen in the plaque. This medication is usually given via injections into the area of the penis affected.
If medication does not work, surgery is the next option. Surgery is usually prescribed only for men who cannot have sex because of the disease. There are two types of surgeries that can be performed.
- Removal of plaque and inserting a tissue graft in its place
- Nesbit procedure: the tissue of the penis on the opposite side of the scarring is removed. This may make the penis smaller.
In rare cases where a man has Peyronie's disease and Erectile Dysfunction, the doctor may also suggest a penile prosthesis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I'm at the age of 46, my skin and face are shown shrinkage with dull looking. But my friends in the same age group having bright look. Some of my friends also asking about this. Basically, I was in fair but now i'm turning into gray color. Please suggest me to get attractive skin. And shining face like my friends.
Finding the perfect skin care routine for yourself is no easy task, it requires knowledge about your skin. It also requires you to go through various skincare products and a trial and error method to find suitable products. Maintaining a healthy skin is an indicator of your general health and hence cannot be taken lightly.
In order to determine the perfect skin care routine, you must first determine the type of skin you have. Usually the skin types are classified as dry skin, oily skin and combination skin (a mixture of both oily skin and dry skin). Dry skin is characterized by tightness and flakiness; it turns parched on washing and you need constant moisturizing. Oily skin is characterized by presence of large pores and oiliness in the skin. This skin type is also prone to acne and pimples. Combination skin type is characterized by an oily t-zone (nose, chin and forehead) with dry cheeks.
Based on identifying the skincare type, now your focus should be on putting together a skincare routine that keeps your skin fresh and healthy. Here are some tips to find the perfect skincare routine based on your skin type:
- Oily skin: Oily skin is characterized by excessive oiliness in the skin and thus you need to keep your face clean at all times. Use a mild cleanser to clean your face twice a day so as to keep those pores unclogged. If the pores get clogged with impurities then inflammation occurs resulting in acne. Focus on using water based moisturizers so that the skin remains oil free.
- Dry skin: Dry skin is characterized by parched skin that feels flaky at times, so restrict cleaning your face excessively as it will strip away the natural oils. Use oil based moisturizers to moisturize your skin after washing it. Eat a lot of protein based food to keep your skin healthy.
- Combination skin: Combination skin is a mixture of both oily and dry skin. The oily parts of the skin need attention similar to the oily skin routine. Wash your skin with a gentle cleanser and avoid using harsh soaps. Apply moisturizes only to dry areas of the skin as it may aggravate flare ups if applied to the oily parts.