Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shivbhagwan Agarwal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shivbhagwan AgarwalYour feedback matters!
After two to three weeks of normal pregnancy of my wife, we observed that stool is coming from her vagina. We consult gynecologist and she suggested that to do kegel exercise and will cure automatically. Now it's 1 year after her pregnancy, she got loose motion and she is saying stool is came from her vagina and she noticed that in this period whenever she got loose motion stool is coming from vagina. Please suggest me what will be the issue. Which specialist I need to consult. Urologist?
What diet I have to take to regularize my period as am a pcodic also. Please adive a perfect diet plan for me.
Hi I had an unprotected sex with my fiance on 8 april. Just to not have any risk I had an ipill within 2 hrs. After a week I got some blood discharge lightly or stain for few days as my periods date was on 25th april I haven't received my periods yet. Also I have irregular periods. Please suggest am I gonna pregnant or advise please.
I am 25 years old female had incomplete abortion, suction evacuation done on 31/3/18. No bleeding for last 2 days. But bleeding occurs from today morning, is it normal or abnormal?
Dear Doctor, My wife is suffering from dryness of vagina During sex it's very painful so yohimbe bark is right medicine or not.
Can I have sex just after period off on 8th day in order to get pregnant. From 8th day can I start doing sex till 14th day.
Travelling during pregnancy - Is it safe?
Pregnancy places some restrictions on the expectant mother, and one of them is limiting travel so much so that most women do only the required and essential commutes and skip any other travel, including vacations and business travel, completely until delivery. However, with the lifestyle changing for the woman so radically, this is being revisited. The doctor’s current advice is that unless there are potential complications expected or significant concerns, it is completely safe to travel.
The first trimester especially is a little tricky for travel, with the morning sickness. The second trimester is considered more ideal for travel, as the morning sickness and the feeling of being pregnant is sunk in, so the mother is comfortable. The third trimester is fine too, but the chances of fatigue are higher, and so travel is better avoided.
Read on to know some significant things to remember whether you are on a plane, train, or road during your pregnancy.
- Always buckle yourself up as soon as you enter the car. Use both the seat belt and the lap belt.
- Keep the air bags turned on.
- Try to avoid travel time of four hours at a stretch.
- When stopping for breaks, try to walk around a bit and stretch so that you do not feel the strain of sitting for long hours.
- Most airlines allow women to travel during the first eight months of pregnancy.
- Some airlines do allow for travel during the ninth month, if the doctor approves it, or if there is an attendant with the expectant woman.
- It is okay to walk through airport screening during pregnancy. There are some women who are apprehensive about this aspect.
- Similarly, the cabin pressure in the commercial planes reduces but does not bear any significant impact for a pregnant woman.
- Select an aisle seat, as it allows for easy seating and getting up.
- Walking to the restroom and back should be carefully managed. The aisle is quite narrow and care must be taken to avoid hurting yourself.
- Use the seats for providing support when walking through the aisle.
- Especially, in turbulent stretches, try remaining seated, bearing in mind the safety aspects for yourself and the baby.
- Traveling by bus is safe, but trips to the restroom would be difficult.
- Trains are generally considered safer, as there is a lot of room for movement. Restrooms are available anytime, which is another major advantage.
- Sea travel is also considered safe, but seasickness could add to nausea.
- For long-term sailing, check with the cruise provider or the boat facility about the availability of a healthcare provider on the ship.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My wife is tested with amh is about 0. 4, is it hope that she can conceive? as married last 8 years. Kindly suggest. Thanks
I took an ipill on the month of april for the first time. And at tat month my periods were as usual. Nw my white discharge sometimes comes by little blood. Also sometime feels like vomiting. Now, its 2 months since I had the ipill. Is this because of ipill. Or am I having any other internal problem.
At some point in life, everyone suffers from gastric problems. Reasons could be as simple as your irregular diet or even other health issues. Homeopathic tips to help you ease the gastric problem are best for quick relief.
Before getting a remedy, it is vital to understand what is gastric problem.
Reasons for Gas:
Passing gas is quite normal until you pass it for less than 25 times a day via burp or via flatulence (passing gas through rectum). If it's more than that, then you may have some issues. But why does gas occur? It may be due to food leading to indigestion as one takes in quite a lot of air while having food.
Common foods that trigger gas formation are milk and milk products, artificial sugar, onion, cabbage, potatoes and even eggs in some cases. Few people are allergic to certain foods, which may result in gastric problems.
Another cause of gastric problem is swallowing excess air such as chewing gum, smoking, drinking carbonated drinks, even eating or drinking rapidly, having candies and so on.
Medications and health problems also trigger excess gas formation as side effects.
Homeopathic remedy is one of the best ways to treat gastric problems without any side effects. To name a few Carbo Veg, China, Colocynth, Lycopodium, Nux Vomica and Robinia help in treating this issue.
Carbo Veg is a natural remedy for digestive problems, treating gas in the abdomen. It is used to treat gas that is present in the upper abdomen. Burps may give relief.
China is best to treat if the whole abdomen is filled with gas, and you feel bloated. It is majorly used to treat diarrhoea if the person is tied by frequent loose stool with excessive weakness.
Colocynth is taken if there are cramps along with loose stool.
Lycopodium is the Homeopathic treatment for gas formation in the lower abdomen.
Nux Vomica is best for treating a frequent urge to pass stool, but the stool is quite insufficient and inadequate.
Robinia is excellent for the treatment of digestive problems when you have complaints of heartburn and burps causing burning sensation in the throat, and if you have acidic vomiting.
Prevention is better than cure. Although these homeopathic wonders will give you a quick relief, it is advisable to avoid such foods and eating habits that lead to gastric problems. Exercises will also help.