Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shivbhagwan AgarwalYour feedback matters!
My gf has taken postpone 72 within 24 hrs. On 10th she has taken the pill. She is getting slight abdominal pains but there is no sign of menses yet. Is she pregnant? Plzzzzz help us.
Mai 22 sal ki ek ladki hu maine aaj tak khbhi sex nahi ki but bina sex kiye hi hamesa sex jaisa feeling hoti rahti hai neples tight ho jate hai kabhi kabhi sperm loss ho jati hai mai etna paresan ho jati hu rone lagti hu. Sex jaisa feelig day night hamesa hote rahta hai kabhi sone se jagte hi suru ho jati hai ye problem or lagta ki koe mere boobs daba raha ho, aisa kyu hota hai and ese kaise prevent karu.
Parents can help their children enjoy these video games appropriately and avoid problems by:
Avoiding video games in preschool-aged childrenChecking the ESRB ratings to select appropriate games—both in content and level of developmentPlaying videogames with their children to share the experience and discuss the game’s contentSetting clear rules about game content and playing time, both in and outside the homeMonitoring online interactions and warning children about potential dangers of Internet contacts while playing games onlineAllowing video game playing only in public areas of the home, not in the child’s bedroomRemembering that you are a role model for your children including which video games you play and how long you play themEnforcing total screen time limitsEnsuring video games are only played after homework and chores are doneEncouraging participation in other activities, particularly physical activities
A word about artificial sweeteners!
It may be challenging to remove artificial sweeteners from your diet, because they are universally accepted. However, the bottom line is that as long as you continue to drink diet sodas & eat other artificially sweetened foods on a regular basis, you will never really stop craving and thinking about sweet foods. Patients who have been unwilling to stop these so called diet foods have never felt the relief from cravings for and obsessive thoughts about their favourite foods. Those who have weaned themselves off diet drinks happily admit what a relief it is to be consuming more healthy foods.
I am 36 yrs old I have skipped my periods since two months. I have done urine testing n result is negative. Can you prescribe any medicine which gets me period back.
Dear Dr. I did not have any periods last 2months I just checked up with on local clinic he suggested me take OVACARE for 1 month that is correct or any good tablet is there for suggest me please.
Hello Doctor, I want to know can I have sex with my 24 year old cousin sister? As we Both are virgins, how to have safe sex. Please help.
My period cycle follows 28-30 days cycle. Never there is Ann shorter period cycle .can unprotected sex immediately after periods can cause pregnancy ?in 28-30 day cycle.
I had intercourse during my ovulation period with the intent of getting pregnant and now I am noticing that my breasts have enlarged and my nipples have also enlarged and its hurting from last few days. Also, im having pain in my lower sides from few days and leg crapms almost everyday. Today my home pregnancy test was negative. I really don't understand if I should trust this test. Have I taken this test too early? my periods is also not due until next 1 week. Can someone please advise me if this can b pregnancy and what should I do next. This is driving me completely crazy.
I am 39 week pregnant, my Hb is continuously 9.3, my Doc says it's very low n need iron shots. I don't think it's necessary. Please help.
I am 27 years old female. I am not stressed. Neither I have any issues with my body or environment and I have done all my blood tests. There is no problems in it. But after a long time of foreplay I find no sexual arousal and orgasm. I am never wet during intercourse. What may be the reason. please help.
Madam, when we do sexual intercourse. My period are not regular. Delay by 15 days. We are not using condemn. Since 3 months. please suggest me.
Hi madam/sir mai pregnent thi two month ki aur ek din pesab karne par bleeding ho raha tha maine Dr. ko dikhaya unhone blood test karwaya fir unhone dawa diya uske teen din bad fir usg karwaya jisme wo bata rahi hai ki abhi bhi kuch tukre utress me hai so abortion karwana parega so pls advice me.
Detoxification is a physiological and medical process of blood cleansing by removing impurities from the blood. It is a means of cleaning and nourishing the body from inside and it is done at least once a year. It includes one or more of the following: dieting, fasting, colon cleansing, removal of dental fillings or cutting out specific foods from your diet.
Benefits of detoxifying your body:
- Gets rid of excess waste
- Boosts your energy
- Strengthens your immune system
- Improves your respiration process
- Reduces weight
- Provides anti-aging benefits
Majority of the detoxification of your body is carried out by these 4 systems; Digestive, Respiratory, Urinary and Dermal. Any disturbance in these 4 systems results in accumulation of toxins in your body and may cause serious medical illnesses.
Homeopathy approach helps in maintaining the proper functioning and balance of the 4 systems. It is a gentle, natural and one of the safest ways of removing toxins. Homeopathic remedies for treating detoxification are as follows:
- Berberis Vulgaris: It acts as a stimulator of liver, gall bladder and kidneys. It is best suited for people who face rapid change of symptoms, pain all over the body, repeated diarrhea and stone in the kidney.
- Chelidonium tincture: It is a reliable liver and gall bladder drainer. It supports liver in removing toxin from your body due to heavy usage of drugs and antibiotics.
- Senega: It is an effective detoxification remedy for people exposed to respiratory issues with allergies.
- Nux Vomica: It acts as an intestine and liver stimulator. It is mostly used for symptoms linked with a sedentary lifestyle and excessive consumption of alcohol, drugs, caffeine, and tobacco.
- Taraxacum Officinale: It is used by people with stomach and digestion issues.
- Fumaria Officinalis: It detoxifies your body by purifying the blood, leading to enhanced functioning of the liver.
- Uva Ursi: It is an effective urinary antiseptic that supports the functioning of kidneys and reproductive system.
- Saponaria: It is used for skin draining purpose.
- Aloe: It is used for detoxification of the rectum.Apart from the homeopathy remedies, other self care measures such as drinking lots of water, healthy eating, exercising regularly, minimizing stress and avoiding alcohol and drugs can help in detoxifying. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Salads are often a meal option when you want to throw in a whole lot of fresh vegetables and nice dressing to go with it, for a comprehensive meal. It's light and fresh and extremely nutritious. That is what most people think.
However, in some cases, your salad may be doing more harm than good to your health:
- Eating fresh, raw vegetables may be good once in a while, but eating too much of raw veggies make it difficult for your digestive tract to break down and digest. You may start suffering from gas, indigestion or bloating.
- Most people eat salads to lose weight, but this works only according to your body type. There are certain body types for whom too many damp foods like salads, actually causes the body to retain the dampness and thus making it harder to lose weight.
- Avoid those so called 'fat free' salad dressings that have become so popular in the market. Such dressings take the fat out of it and try to replace it with something that is artificial and genetically modified. They also have high level of fructose corn syrup that is extremely damaging by adding to your fat and making you resistant to insulin.
- Avoid vegetables that have been grown with fertilizers and pesticides and opt for organic produce instead. Genetically modified (GMO) crops have been known to be the cause of several chronic diseases and conditions.
- A distinction must be made between healthy and unhealthy fats. Processed oils and refined oils that are added to salads can increase LDL cholesterol and make you prone to coronary heart disease.
- Adding too much protein to your salad can be counterproductive and redundant, exposing you to the risk of cancer.
This however, doesn't mean that you should stay away from your favorite salad, but to be aware of what goes into it and how much. Don't always be fooled by its freshness and pockets of flavor.
Am 25 years old. I have a kid of 4 yrs. Now v r planning for another kid. Shall I use any hormone tablets to conceive. I drive scoty. Shall I continue to drive or stop. Doctor gave me zincovit, Dexorange tablets for energy .shall I eat dis or hormone tablets. After 21 st of menses shall we do sex or avoid it. Can a lady could ejaculate if she is trying to conceive.
When it comes to the brain, simple yet easy to make juices can make a lot of difference. These juices not only improve your memory, but are of great help to the cognitive functions as well. While green tea is a known component of increased brain function, there are other drinks too, which can charge your brain over the long term if consumed daily:
- Beet juice: Apart from being a nutritional powerhouse, beet juice is a great source of nitric acid. The latter helps with blood flow in the body. A smooth blood flow, on the other hand, helps the brain in functioning properly. A study has found that people who consume beet juice have an increased circulation in the white matter resulting from an increased brain activity. This juice is sweet in taste and can be consumed every alternate day.
- Berry Smoothies: Acai is a fruit which has a South African origin and hits the top of the list when it comes to brain assisting food. It increases the flow of the blood and dilates the blood vessels. However, this is extremely expensive. Berries also have a similar effect on the brain, but they are less powerful in nature. What can be done is to mix a little ingredient of Acai in frozen berries juice and drink the same every day. Frozen berries retain the freshness and the nutritional benefits. This drink will improvise your brain and increase blood flow in the body.
- Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate is a great antioxidant and it very aptly limits the free radicals from damaging the brain cells. Antioxidants are also credited with increased blood flow and protection of the heart. A healthy cardiovascular system is synonymous to an increased brain function. What is surprising is the fact that Pomegranate has more antioxidant content compared to red wine and green tea. Pomegranate juice can be consumed daily during the morning or afternoon.
- Carrot juice: Carrot is known for its healthy components that are beneficial for the eyes. Recent studies have revealed that they are great for the brain too. Like other colored vegetables, they are a great source of antioxidant and have a high content of beta-carotene. Carrot juice can reduce the inflammation of the brain cells and improve memory. Carrot juice is not at all bitter and the same can be consumed every alternate day after your meal.
- Cocoa: A Harvard study revealed that two cups of cocoa on a daily basis greatly helps a person in improving memory. Cocoa contains flavanols that keep the blood pressure normal and relaxes the blood vessel linings. Cocoa is also known to be a great antioxidant agent that limits the free radical to affect the brain cells. Cocoa should not be overloaded with sugar and should be consumed hot before starting your day.