Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shivbhagwan AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am Lokendra Tomar and I am a weight loss and wellness coach. I believe in sharing knowledge so that you can live disease free life.
Sardiyo me, apne dekha hoga ki kuch logo ko thand bohot zada lagti hai. Hath per thande rehte hai, constipation rehti hai, skin dry rehti hai specially ghutne se neeche ki skin zada dry or itchy rehti hai, chai or coffee ki craving zada hoti hai. Wazan aasani se badh to jata hai but kam bohot mushkil se hota hai, aise logo ka metabolism bohot he slow hota hai, and they are the patients of under active Thyroid. Humara thyroid gland humare gale me hota hai or iska kam hai body temperature maintain karna. Agar humara body temperature sahi hai to hmara metabolic engine theek se chalta rehta hai, lekin age temperature low rahega to metabolic engine dheere chalega or metabolism slow hojaega.
Kese pata chalega ki humara thyroid gland theek se kaam kar raha hai ya nahi? Or humara metabolism engine slow hai ya nhi?
Bohot asani se hum iska pata laga sakte hai. subah uth ke aap apna body temperature naapiye. Normally humara body temperature hota hai 98.6 Degree F. Agar humara body temperature 98 Degree F tak bhi hai, subah 6-6:30 baje tak, tab bhi metabolism theek hai. Lekin body temperature agr 98 se neeche ja rha hai ( jese ki 97.6,96,97), iska matlab humara metabolism kam hai.
Slow metabolism aur temperature ko agar hum corelate karne ki koshish kare, jese ki kam aanch pe chai banae to chai banne me time lagta hai or agr tez aanch pe chai bnae to chai banne me kam time lagta hai. Isi tarah jab humare body temperature low rehta hai, tab humara metabolism slow rehta hai. Or jin logo ne chemistry padhi hai un logo ne dekha hoga ki. Jin logo ne chemistry padhi hai, unhe yeh yaad bhi hoga ki rate of a bio chemical reaction is directly proportional to the temperature. To jese jese temperature badhega, wese he speed of a bio chemical reaction badh jaegi. To jin logo ka thyroid weak hota hai, un logo ka body temperature kam jota hai, unko thand zada lagti hai aur wazan ghataane me b difficulty hoti hai. Wo kam khate hai tab bhi unka wazan nahi kam ho pata hai.
Is tarah ke logo ka body structure kuch is tarah dikhta hai, pet round tyre jesa dikhai deta hai. Love handles me zada fat deposit hota hai.
Agar humara body temperature kam hai to hume thermogenic food khana chaie. Thermogenic food protein aur fat ke base pe hote hai, jese egg, chicken, nuts, badam, or spices me black pepper, ginger, in cheezo ko zada khana chaie. Aisi cheeze khane se body me heat milti hai or low body temperature ko overcome karne me help milti hai.
Nutrition- Hume Thyroid gland ko support karna chaie, thyroid gland ko support karne ke lie jo T4 banta hai use nutients ki zarurat hoti hai. Jese ki Tyrosine amino acid, zinc, selenium, iodine, aise nutrients hume body ko dene chaie.
Jo hum tablet use karte hai Lipoquick bullet, isme wo sare nutrients hote hai jo humare thyroid glands ko support karte hai. Aur apke thyroid gland poora thyroxin hormone banate hai, aur apna body temperature maintain kar sakte hai. Apko ye tablet subah uthte he khali pet khani hai. Ise lene se apko wazan reduce karne me nhi asaani hogi.
To agar apka wazzn nahi ghat raha hai to aap roz subah uth ke ek tablet Lipoquick ki khae, thermogenic food khae. Aisa karne se apko bohot asani hogi.
Aur agar ap mjhse personally consult karna chahte hai to ap mere clinic pe aa sakte hai, ya fir online consultation Lybrate ke through bhi le sakte hai.
Many teenage girls wish to lose weight but are unsure of how to and so they often end up opting for unhealthy ways to lose weight. The best dietician in India suggests teenage girls to opt for a healthy diet to lose weight. Here is the best weight loss diet plan for teenage girls suggested by Lucknow dietician, the best dietician in India:
- Make your own meal plan
The best dietician in India says that the most effective way to lose weight is to plan your own meals. Make sure your meals contain:
- At least three servings of fruit everyday
- Healthy fats (peanut butter, avocado, ghee, omega-3s)
- 3 to 4 servings of vegetables
The best diet plan suggest by the Lucknow dietician is:
For breakfast: The best dietician in India says that for your breakfast, include lots of proteins and at least one serving of a fruit. You can also include complex carbohydrate such as whole wheat or multigrain toast along with some peanut butter or nut butter. You can have a glass of milk as well.
For lunch: For lunch, the best dietician in India says that you should include at least two servings of vegetable along with carbohydrates and a source of protein. Include a salad in your lunch.
For snacks: Again for snacks, go for healthy options only. For snack time, you can have fruits, dry fruits and nuts, yogurt, veg sandwich made with whole wheat or multigrain bread, or sprouts.
For dinner: Try to have a light dinner. Include a salad or a soup in your dinner. You can have brown rice with some veggies as it’s a healthier option. Again try to include a portion of fruits.
- Drink plenty water
Lucknow dietician says that drinking plenty of water is associated with weight loss. Whenever you feel thirsty, instead of going for other beverages choose water. It is good for your health and does not contain calories.
2. Eat in moderation
If sometimes you are craving your favourite sweet treat, then don’t completely refrain from eating it but make sure you eat it only once in a while and that too in moderation.
Lucknow dietician says that exercise is a must for a healthy lifestyle and especially if you are trying to lose weight. Exercise for 45 minutes to an hour every day and at least five days a week. This makes for an important part for the best weight loss diet plan.
Lucknow dietician, the best dietician in India says that this diet plan is the most effective and best diet plan to lose weight for teenage girls.
Hi doctor am 24 years we have married since 1 yr. We r trying for a baby. My right ovarian follicle is 1.75×2.13 and endometrium is 1.85×2.09 doctor has given me hcg injection on day 14 on 15 I had symptoms of ovulation and we had intercourse. So is there changes of getting pregnant this month please suggest me.
From few months my periods was getting delayed n it menses remained only for 2 days. Then in June my menses didn't came so I took deviry10 3 tab n then menses started and it remained for a week. And now in this month that is July again my periods hasn't came till date. Please suggest me what's the problem n what should I do?
Ayurveda is a just another treatment
Ayurveda has been considered by a majority of society as a treatment method similar to allopathic or homeopathic. But, in fact, ayurveda scripts clearly construe that it is purely a lifestyle. The entire system of ayurveda is envisioned on the four basic pedestals of healthy eating, sound sleep and ample exercises; thus ayurveda establish a system of sound health and curing through the right lifestyle and healthy habits.
I am female 24, married since last 9months. While having sex we us to suck/lick each other (pennis and vagina). Is there any harm? We want to enjoy healthier/safe sex. So pls guide us.
Last year, I fall in love with a guy. We both love each other. After 5-6 months being only talkative, he now insists to make physical relationship. Though we have kissed each other. But, is it right to go beyond this? Will there be any health related problem after that? Pls suggest.
Hi I have very uncertain periods and I got married on april 2015 and before marriage my period come on 15 april 2015 and after marriage my first period is on 29 june 2015 which is normal after that my period come on 18 july 2015 just for 2 days and till now my period didnot come. Whenever I tke pregnancy test it is negative. Is there possibility of pregnancy. Please guide me and help me to get my period regularly.
Homeopathy is a complementary system of healing that believes in ‘like cures like’. But can it cure infertility? Read on to know more about the role of homeopathy in infertility. Homeopathy uses the same principle of ‘like cures like’ to treat infertility as well.
In scientific terms, infertility is defined as the inability to conceive despite having regular unprotected sex for one or more than one year . The cause for infertility can be either present in the male or female partner like low sperm counts in men or poor quality of sperm and hormonal disturbances, blocked fallopian tubes, endometriosis, fibroids etc. in women.
Homeopathy works in infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation in women
- Increasing sperm count and improving sperm mobility in men
- Removing emotional blockages
- Reducing stress
- Treating depression and anxiety
Homoeopathy is especially useful in curing infertility due to low sperm count and sperm motility. A homoeopath can identify the cause of your infertility by asking you specific questions related to your:
- Duration of trying to conceive
- Nicotine, alcohol, coffee or tea consumption
- Genital diseases including inflammation, surgery and trauma
- Any other conditions you may suffer from, including hereditary conditions
- Any active infection in the body
- Exposure to toxins such as chemicals, radiation, heat or noise
- Stress levels
Homoeopathic remedies for infertility
If you want a sure cure for infertility, visit a reputed homoeopath who will match the right medicine with your constitution and symptoms. However, we have a list of common remedies for the condition for your information:
- This is a very powerful uterine remedy
- It is very useful in cases where the woman miscarries repeatedly
- Useful in treating uterine prolapse
- Treats late and scanty periods, irregular periods, as well as early and profuse bleeding
- Treats irregular or absent ovulation
- Treats low sex drive in men
- Treats women who have recurrent miscarriages
- Treats inflammation of ovaries and uterus after an abortion
- Boosts the immune system and improves chances of conception
- Treats infertility caused by depression, feelings of self-hatred and worthlessness
- Treats high blood pressure
- Treats enlarged and prolapsed uterus
- Treats infertility due to uterine polyps
- Infertility due to anxiety and stress
- Treats infertility in males due to low sperm counts
- It helps in improving the quality of sperms
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
- Prevents Diabetes: A single serving of onions contains 27% of your biotin DRI. Biotin has many positive impacts on your health, one of which is combating symptoms associated with type 2 diabetes. Early research suggests that a combination of biotin and chromium might help regulate blood sugar and even decrease insulin resistance.
- Healthy Skin: Biotin is also important in maintaining healthy skin. It is used to treat brittle nails, prevent hair loss (although research is still ongoing as to its effectiveness in this regard) and maintain skin health.
- Improved Immunity: Onions contain both vitamin C and photochemical that increases the effectiveness of vitamin C in your body. What does that mean? A healthier, more effective immune system, that’s what.
- Prevents Cancer: Quercetin is more than just a funny looking word. It’s also a plant flavonoid (another funny word that means plant pigment) that possesses potent antioxidants, which fight against cancer-causing free radicals. Free radicals are chemical compounds that damage cell membranes and cause cell death. Onions are rich in quercetin and thus are a powerful weapon in the war against cancer.
- Relieves Stress: Quercetin doesn’t stop there. It also helps protect your body against stress. When you are stressed out your body produces cortical. While cortisol is totally normal, too much of it can damage muscle tissue and cause protein breakdown in the body. That’s where quercetin-rich onions come in. During times of prolonged stress, quercetin suppresses enzyme required for cortisol release. Next time you have a stressful deadline to meet at work, bring along a few raw onions to snack on!
- Lowers Cholesterol: Raw onion also promotes production of HDL which is the good cholesterol that you need to stay healthy.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Onions have anti-inflammatory properties help those who suffer from joint pain and arthritis. But the benefits of betalain is not limited to those with swollen joints; all disease is rooted in chronic inflammation, and, therefore, everyone should seek out foods with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: The sulfur in onions acts as a natural blood thinner and it prevents blood platelets from collecting. This is good for lowering blood pressure and preventing risk of heart attack or stroke, because you are more susceptible if blood platelets clog up. And remember quercetin? Of course you do. Well it also helps prevent plaque buildup in arteries which is also good for preventing heart attack and stroke.
- Digestion: Onions are high in fiber, which is good for maintaining a healthy and regular digestive system. Fiber prevents digestive pain and breaks down food can keep it moving.
Bone Density: Onions bolster bone density for older women. One study found that menopausal women who incorporated onions into their diet had a 20% lower risk of health disease.
Hi, I don't want to keep the pregnancy, as the first one was before one year and half months. But I checked now pregnancy is already one month and 20 days. Please advice any medicine available for unwanted pregnancy or advice for other option. Which will easiest way.
Are you experiencing excessive uterine bleeding? Excessive uterine bleeding may occur between a woman’s periods or before the periods, after having sex, or due to the development of spotting or bleeding after attaining menopause. Any menstrual cycle, which lasts longer than 21–35 days is called excessive, and this is an abnormal form of uterine bleeding.
Causes of Excessive Uterine Bleeding:
The various causes of excessive uterine bleeding are as follows:
One of the main causes is hormonal imbalance, as the balance between estrogen and progesterone gets disrupted. This balance is required for the regulation and development of the lining of endometrium or uterus lining. Because of the hormonal imbalance, the endometrium develops excessively causing heavy bleeding.
Uterine fibroids, which are non cancerous tumours, may lead to prolonged and excessive uterine bleeding.
Polyps are small benign developments on the uterus lining which cause heavy bleeding. They occur because of high levels of hormones.
Adenomyosis is a condition which develops when the endometrium glands get embedded in the uterine muscle, leading to excessive uterine bleeding.
Using intrauterine devices or IUDs may cause side effects as well.
Several pregnancy complications may also lead to excess bleeding. Ectopic pregnancy is a common cause.
Several uterine cancers, ovarian cancers and cervical conditions may be responsible as well. Inherited bleeding disorders such as von Willebrand’s disease is another likely cause.
Several medicines and drugs, including NSAIDs and anticoagulants are a common cause.
Medical conditions such as pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis, liver and kidney disease or thyroid problems can also cause excessive uterine bleeding.
There are different ways of treating excessive uterine bleeding, depending upon the cause of bleeding and the patient’s age.
Medications: Several medicines are used for the treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding. Hormonal medicines and birth control pills are used to improve the regularity of periods. Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are also used to manage excessive uterine bleeding. Several antibiotics are also used.
Surgery: In many cases, a woman has to undergo a surgery for the removal of polyps and fibroids, which cause excessive bleeding. Certain fibroids are removed via hysteroscopy and other techniques for treatment are used as well. Endometrial ablation can be carried out to manage the bleeding. This treatment aims at permanent reduction of the excess bleeding. Hysterectomy has to be carried out when other treatments are unsuccessful. This is a serious surgery and after it, a woman will no longer have periods, and she will not be able to conceive a child.
In case of excessive uterine bleeding, you must consult a doctor as soon as possible. This will enable early treatment and prevent the development of further complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I have twins baby boy and girl .both sleep on one side boy on back and girl on left side so their head on particular side have become flat. They are in their 5th month. What can be done.
I have pcod problem after getting treatment my periods come timely but this time last 3 months ago my menses not come please suggest me which better for me, and tell me this problem will be solved or not properly.
Dear Doc Hi m 70 born hv pcos operated once cn I conceive a healthy baby as of nw m single nvr married nvr been physical so is it k to gt marry n conceive a baby hv thyroid bp, b12 def rgds.
Planning your pregnancy means thinking about what it means to have a baby and making decisions with your partner about the future of your family. Are you ready to be parents now? Or do you want to wait a while?
Certain tips you must follow before you try to get pregnant:
- Schedule a preconception visit: You don't have to have a doctor or midwife lined up to deliver your baby yet, but consult gynaecologist, midwife or family doctor now for a preconception checkup.Your practitioner will likely discuss diet, weight, exercise and any unhealthy habits you may have (such as smoking, drinking, and taking drugs); recommend a multivitamin; make sure you're up to date on your immunizations.
- Take folic acid (and watch out for vitamin A): You can buy folic acid supplements at the drugstore, or you can take a prenatal or regular multivitamin. Check the label on multivitamins to make sure they contain the 400 mcg of folic acid you need.
- Give up binge drinking, smoking, and drugs and get help if you need it: If you smoke or take drugs, now's the time to stop. Many studies have shown that smoking or taking drugs can lead to miscarriage, premature birth and low-birth-weight babies.
- Stock your fridge with healthy foods: You're not eating for two yet, but you should start making nutritious food choices now so your body will be stocked up with the nutrients you need for a healthy pregnancy.
- Check your caffeine intake: While there's no consensus on exactly how much caffeine is safe during pregnancy, experts agree that pregnant women and those trying to conceive should avoid consuming large amounts.
- Aim for a healthy weight: You may have an easier time conceiving if you're at a healthy weight. Having a low or high body mass index (BMI) makes it harder for some women to become pregnant.
- Create and follow an exercise program: Start and stick to a fitness plan now, and you'll be rewarded with a healthy body that's fit for pregnancy.