Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shiv Kumar Pandey
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shiv Kumar PandeyYour feedback matters!
I want to know about the benefits, dose and side effects of glutathione. Every person can take this or not. It should be taken alone or with any other medicine. Which brand is good.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease or PCOD is a hormonal system disorder occurring in women of reproductive age. It is also known as Stein-Leventhal syndrome. PCOD refers a unique set of symptoms, which occur when there is a hormonal imbalance in a woman’s body. The symptoms include late or no periods, pain in the pelvic region, heavy bleeding during periods, weight gain, growth of facial hair, acne and difficulty in conception or getting pregnant.
Cysts develop in the ovaries, which cause hormonal imbalances like the levels of androgen get raised more than the normal limits. Although androgens are the hormones for male, they are present in minor quantities in normal females. With the increase of androgen levels, it creates a disturbance in normal ovulation cycle leading to disturbance in menses.
All PCOD patients are advised to lose weight and do regular exercise. The common symptoms includes irregular menses, growth of facial hair and other parts of the body like arms, abdomen, chest, legs and fingers. An ultrasound examination can confirm the ovarian cysts. PCOD can lead to complications like type 2 diabetes, raised cholesterol levels, infertility, depression, cancer of uterus.
The conventional system of medicine has no cure for PCOD. Homeopathy however, offers the best alternative as it concentrates on treating and curing the root cause of the problem. Homeopathy believes that the human body is designed by nature to keep itself disease free and when its own internal vitality is unbalanced, the body becomes prone to disease. Once the vitality regains its original balance, the human body is able to nurse itself back to health without any external aid.
1. Apis Mellifica is best homeopathic medicine for the treatment of PCOD with stinging pains in the ovarian region coupled with tenderness over abdomen and uterine region.
2. Pulsatilla works great for patients of PCOD who suffer from scanty and late menses. It is suited for young girls in whom the PCOD starts at puberty.
3. If a person suffering from PCOD with bearing down pains from the back and abdomen, then Sepia works like magic. The menses are irregular with too late and scanty or early and profuse. The patient is irritable and indifferent.
4. Lachesis is for patients with aversion to tight clothes. The menses are short and flow is feeble accompanied with pains in the abdomen which get relieved after the flow starts.
5. Graphite work great for patients of PCOD suffering from constipation. The patient has intolerance to cold and often feels tearing pain in the stomach coupled with hardness in the ovarian region. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
I have short height. My height is not increasing what kind of diet I should take to increase my height?
I am 16 years old girl and my height is only 146 cm .Is there any hope of my height increasing .i m not seeing any change from last year.
I am a student. I have lot of fat still I play then also it does not reduce so how can I reduce fat.
I am not able build up my muscles. My arms and leg are too thick. Is that something problem of nutrition? Or something else? please help.
My mind does, t sleeps as I was always thinking about wats goin on, wat I did today, my life means I am not able to control my thoughts even during sleeping time so as result no sleep and always feeling sleepy tell me how to control my thoughts to get a sound and deep sleep.
Five Causes of Tingling in the Penis and How to Cope
Tingling in the penis is not something a man should ignore. There are several different types of tingles, and while most are easy to remedy, some can be quite serious. Tingling, as it is referred to in this article, is more of the pins and needles variety and less of the burning sort. The sensation can feel like little pricks in the penis or have the intensity of lightning. The following are some of the things that men should look out for when tingling becomes more than just a momentary phenomenon.
1) Contact Dermatitis - Contact dermatitis is an allergic reaction or irritation of the skin from contact with a foreign substance. The most common culprits are soaps, detergents, body lotions, environmental allergens like poison ivy, and jewelry. There may be some tingling in addition to a rash. Usually, a cortisone cream can help clear it up quickly. If the contact dermatitis is the result of a penile piercing, the piercing will need to be removed.
2) Paresthesia - The tingling is a result of nerve damage and is most common in men who have diabetes or a chronic neurological condition like multiple sclerosis. In this case, other parts of the body will also suffer from tingling, not just the penis. See a doctor immediately for medical consultation.
3) Genital Herpes - A tingly penis is a sign of genital herpes. The sensation is often described as "electrical" tingly and is usually accompanied by breakouts on the penis. An incurable STD, genital herpes requires immediate care for outbreak treatment and then maintenance for the infected person's entire life. While incurable, it can be managed effectively. People with genital herpes need to contact a past partner once they have an outbreak and tell all new intimate partners prior to sexual contact even if they aren't having an outbreak.
4) Genital Warts - genital warts caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV) deserve special mention. Most times, the sensation just before a wart appears is a tingle, but once the wart is visible, the sensation morphs into more of an itch. The bumps can be painless, itchy while growing, and turn bloody during sex. Sadly, 70 percent of people who have sex with someone with HPV will develop warts within 90 days. However, maintaining a healthy level of vitamin A in the diet can greatly reduce the chance of catching and spreading the disease. Various vaccinations can protect men and women from HPV and there are also prescriptions that can help once an outbreak happens. See a doctor as soon as symptoms appear.
5) Kidney Stones - Kidney stones will generally start with pressure and tingling. However, the pain will intensify into more of a stabbing pain until the stone is passed (expect to see a little a blood in the urine) or is surgically removed. Men who think they have a kidney stone should consult their physician immediately.
Preventing and Relieving Tingling in the Penis
Depending on the cause, men who have a tingly penis should always consult a physician if they feel the issue is serious. Proper penis health begins at home though with a few words to the wise when keeping the penis healthy and in best form.
When in intimate situations, practice safe sex and talk about sex with a partner to ensure all pertinent medical information is known. Conditions such as HPV and genital herpes can be contracted while using protection, so it's important to understand the risk.
Also, keep the penis thoroughly cleaned and well moisturized. Use a mild cleanser like baby shampoo or a clearer with gentle, natural ingredients. After cleansing the skin, a specially formulated penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) should be applied. Nutrient creams that are designed specifically for the penis should contain ingredients such as vitamins A, C, D, and E, which are renowned for their skin-soothing and curative properties. Men should look for a moisturizer containing a natural moisturizer such as Shea butter, which soothes itchy skin on contact and leaves it hydrated, supple and less prone to future drying and itching. For men with nerve damage, a crème that also includes L-Carnitine is ideal as it has been shown to protect against peripheral nerve damage common to diabetes and neurological diseases.