Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shiv Kumar PandeyYour feedback matters!
Ek insan ki personality sabse zyada uske chehre se nikal kar aati hai. Lekin isi chehre pe agar daag dhabbe pad jaayein toh iski khoobsoorti mein ek kami si aa jati hai. In today's world, an exposure to an excessive number of pollutants, changed dietary habits and lifestyle are the primary reasons why log apni facial khoobsoorti lose karte jaa rahe hain.
Fair and clear skin is loved by all. However, kisi ke face pe agar kale dhabbe aur marks pad jaaye toh wohi unke liye ek sabse badi samasya ban jaate hain. Sometimes dark spots may appear because of hormonal changes and due to advancing age as well. Lekin aisa nahi hai ki inko theek rakhne ke liye you cannot take any steps.
While there are a number of cosmetics that claim to visibly reduce or even eliminate kale dhabe completely. However, not all products work that well and some of them are extremely expensive to purchase. On the other hand, there are several effective ways to get rid of dark spots and marks in a natural way. Some of these do-at-home remedies are described below.
- Use lemon to eliminate dark spots: Nimbu ke rass ki madad se aap kaale dhabbo se azaadi paa sakte hain. To reap the benefits of lemon, squeeze a lemon and apply the fresh juice on the affected area or dark spots on your face. Nimbu ke juice ko kum se kum aadhe ghante tak laga rehne dein. Practice the same remedy for at least two months regularly to see great results.
- Aloe Vera gel can help: Aloe Vera gel regular basis pe face par lagane se daag aur kaale dhabbe kum ho jaate hain. To reap the benefits of the plant, pluck out a fresh leaf and open it apart to take out the gel. Next, is gel ko aap face par 30 to 45 minutes tak lagaye rakhe. Wash your face with clean water in the end. To see best results, is nuske ko ek mahine tak follow karein.
- Honey and Dalchini facepack: Din mein ek baar apne face par honey aur daalchini ka facepack bana kar lagane se daag dhabbe kum hone ke chances bhad jaate hain. To prepare the mixture, mix equal amounts of cinnamon powder and honey in a bowl. Apply this pack on your face and keep it for half an hour. Aadha ghante baad gungune paani se apna face dho lein.
- Potato juice: Face se kaale dhabbe hatane ka one of the best methods hai aloo ka prayog karna. To practice this method, ek fresh aloo ko pees lein. Next, apply the potato to your face for at least 20 minutes, before washing your face with lukewarm water. Potato ke tukde dhabbo par lagane se bhi same results paaye jaa sakte hain.
- Dahi and Lemon: Mixing equal quantities of curd and lemon juice and applying the mixture on your face also helps lighten dark spots on face. Aap is mixture ko ek mask ki tarah laga sakte hain before washing your face with plain water after 30 minutes.
Need to know about some testosterone increasing food . Also want to know about the estrogen decreasing foods. Some websites film to show that egg yolks and brown lentils (masur daal) contain estrogen. Is this true ？ does milk contains estrogen or testosterone ? My breakfast contains milk and egg. Is it testosterone boosting or estrogen boosting . I actually suffer from gynecomastia.
If I Lick Vagina, breast or give a deep kiss of my wife would it cause any sort of STDs. She doesn't has any disease.
“Now -a -days there been a boom in low fat products like fat free desserts, low fat biscuits, calorie counted ready meals. But while our shopping baskets are full bursting with this guilt free foods, our waist lines keep getting bigger.
Find the reason given below:
We all need some fat in our diet, not least because it makes our food palatable and tasty but is essential for our body, In low fat products altering the oil used for producing low fat foods, manufacturers also found they had to increase the amount of sugar in their products so we continued to enjoy their taste and texture.
All of this meant that the typical low fat product tended to be high in carbs, might contain trans fat which are really bad for our heart and at the end of the day had a very similar calorie count to the original product.Infact when we eat foods high in carbs especially white refined ones, our bodies digest them more quickly, this can lead to blood sugar swings and cravings making it more difficult to control our overall calorie intake-which means that second or third ‘low fat’ biscuit starts to look very tempting!
A DIET TOO HIGH IN THESE REFINED CARBOHYDRATES & SUGARS CAN BE AS UNHEALTHY AS A HIGH FAT DIET BECAUSE IT INCREASES THE RISK OF DIABETES, HEART DISEASES AND CAUSES HIGH CHOLESTEROL LEVELS.
How many acupuncture treatments does it take to relieve stress? Is this something that needs continual treatment?
My dad is suffering from dengue and I just wanted to know dat wat food he should avoid and wat should he eat?
I am 25 years old male. I am 5' 3" feet of height. Is there any possibilities to increase my height through proper exercises or any other means? Kindly help. Thanks in advance.
My weight is 45 kg and age is 21 years old. How to gain weight without any tonic in just 3-4 months. Should I go to gym? Give me diet plan to increase weight.
I want a Diet chart to reduce my weight upto 5 kgs or more , I am 37 years old , female having High BP problem and also adviced to have less sugar in my meals as I had Gestetatinal Diabetese during my 3rd pregneancy.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have the problem of graying of hair But I regularly eat an apple a day So what about you to the related problem.
A Brief Introduction to Manage Phobias
Fear of an object or a situation is a very natural human emotion that all of us undergo on a day to day basis. The basic difference between a normal fear and phobia is that, a phobia is kind of an unreasonable fear that is not associated with evidence and that would subside eventually over a period of time. This kind of irrational fear generally does not have an impact on the quality of the person's life. People with phobias try to avoid what they are scared of. If they are not able to ignore it, they undergo various physical and physiological complications.
Types of Phobias
- Phobias related to natural surroundings like storms, lighting etc.
- Animal Phobias: Being scared of dogs, spiders and other creatures.
- Phobias due to fear of causing harm to the body, such as fear of choking, or hurting oneself.
- Circumstantial phobias such as getting caught in the elevator, being scared of flying, heights etc.
- Apart from these, people may also experience major depression disorders, anxiety disorder, stress and extreme anger.
Cause for Phobias
The exact reason is unknown, but it can be related to certain chemicals in the brain and nervous system or can even be due to genetic disorders in the body.
- Shortness of breath, unrhymed heartbeats
- Hot flushes
- Nauseas, dizziness or frequent visits to the restrooms.
- Psychological symptoms such as fear of fainting, choking or dying.
Recommended Ayurvedic Treatment:
1. Lemon: Nausea and dizziness due to phobia can be eliminated by intake of lemon in any form. Even the mere smell of lime is very effective in treating phobia related symptoms.
2. Essential Oils: Oil extracts of herbs such as chamomile, juniper, jasmine, lavender and germanium haven proven to calm the central nervous system as they have sedative properties. They can be used while bathing or by applying some oil in the temple region.
3. Ashwagandha: Commonly known as 'Indian ginseng', it is a unique herb that has numerous properties that are beneficial to the nervous system. It has anti-anxiety, anti-inflammatory and anti-stress characteristics which boosts the physical and mental performance of the human body.
4. Brahmi: It is a well-known herb that is predominantly used for treating memory and concentration problems. When consumed it enhances the recollecting and retaining capacity of the brain.
5. Oil Massage: Rubbing some Bhringaraj or coconut oil on the scalp and soles of the feet during night, is sure to calm down the nerves of the body.
6. Some Home Remedies: Applying ghee into the nose is extremely effective to calm the mind as it has smoothing and nurturing properties.
7. Yoga: Practice yoga postures such as camel, cobra and boat.
Panchkarma Therapies for Stress:
This therapy helps to expel the toxins and harmful substances from the body and also improves blood circulation. Some of the commonly used techniques are as follows:
Snehapanam: Oral intake of herbs such as neem, sandalwood and amlaki along with ghee or butter.
Sirodhara: Warm essential oils are made to flow over the forehead of the person followed with gentle massaging.