Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shiv Kumar Pandey
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shiv Kumar PandeyYour feedback matters!
Sir my sister got pimples on her cheeks and black marks so these days this e became too heavy please suggest me the cream or any suggestions, medications for a clear complexion without any side effects.
How do I remove my blackheads at home? Along with the solution, please tell me how to avoid blackheads.
Hello there! I am 33 years old, 5'3" 77 kg.2 months back I started to do brisk walk for around 1 hour to loose weight. My body felt wanted some more, so I started to jog in between. I always start and end the exercise with warm up. After around 2 weeks I got muscle strain in my both knees. It is getting better everyday as I have stopped all exercise. How to get better faster? Any home remedies? What precautions should I consider in future to avoid these kids of injuries because I am sure in these 2 weeks of rest I have again gained that weight.
Sir I am losing my hair quickly, I used many type shampoo but no relief, Please help me how I control it.
my son which 10 years old too much anger. 24 hours he want something if I do not give he want to kill us with knife, etc which in front of in his hand. We all time scare when he will come back to school what he will do. And he never listen anyone speech only he want that we listen his demand his speech. What his problem please inform me.
I am 26 years old man, I have been suffering from kidney stone 3 stone on my both kidney of 4 mm each. Please suggest to get rid of kidney stone.
Chronic back pain is distressing. It not only causes physical suffering but also mental agony. The affected individual cannot perform any task with ease, which can also affect one emotionally. However, this is a condition that can be reversed to a great extent. While many claim a surgery can help really well, there are ways one can find solace without having to resort to surgery.
- Physical therapy: To manage back pain, most of the doctors trust physical therapy more than medications. This has to be done under the guidance of a pain physicians. It has to be taken into note that for everyone, the same exercises cannot be effective. The therapy is patient-specific. The therapist examines your posture and finds the endurance of your pain. Then he prepared a plan with exercises that help strengthen the core. Some exercises are done with the help of a few helping aids such as an elastic band.
- Injection based treatments: Many injection therapies given by pain physicians are getting popular for the right reasons. They can do away the pain for several months in a few sittings. They aim at identifying the source of pain, and the injection is administered in the nerve ending that causes pain. However, these are not a permanent solution to the chronic condition, and they can be used in conjunction with other remedies. For instance, if it is your working lifestyle that causes back pain, then this treatment can help you to stay off from pain, until you are willing to go for an alternative.
- Lifestyle modifications: Find out what causes pain and work out on solutions based on it. If excess weight is the culprit, then you need to focus on losing the extra pounds. At times, lack of physical activity can lead to this condition. When you start quitting the sedentary lifestyle, you will see that the back pain fades slowly. Taking fresh foods and fruits help because they are loaded with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Stress-free life: Stress can lead to various health issues, and back pain is no exception from the list. You need to follow therapies that aim to rejuvenate the body and fill it with positive energy. Meditation and tai chi are classic examples. You can also consult a rehabilitation psychiatrist for constructing a cognitive strategy that helps in relaxing the body and mind.
- Medications: In case of chronic back pain the NSAIDs are the most commonly recommended as a first line of action. These include medicines like ibuprofen or Flexon.
Other ways include taking drugs under the guidance of a medical professional. You can also try other treatment methods such as acupuncture, healing techniques, biofeedback therapy, electric nerve stimulation, and laser therapy to seek relief from back pain that affects the quality of life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!