Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Shital Ramesh JoglekarYour feedback matters!
Hi doc there are these two lumps in my month on my cheeks both parallel to each other and 2 white patches as well I can feel them with my tongue a little rougher than the rest of my cheek It's been a week and it's still the same just a little faded I had some has a day before and I used to smoke so i'm scared if that's because of it I tried to google it. It says it could be an early stage of cancer i'm scared.
My one teeth is damaged. I can two times rct but my teeth is pained tightly and there is pas under the teeth.
I am having sensation in upper left side teeth and also they have brown stains on them. What should I do?
I have tooth ache from 2 days and gums swelled of left side. It seems like a wound and making like a hole from inside. Whom should I cinsult a dentist or physician?
I have no bad habits but my mouth always dry and block colors changing. Please help my problem doctors.
Hello Doctor, Yesterday I had my first sitting of rct on right side. Last night I was having severe pain on another side also. (which is also having cavity and rct has yet to be done on that side) because I was not able to eat something more over the pain was so unbearable. So my dentist has done procedure of pulpotec on that side for mean time to eat and to subside the pain. Once the rct on right side has completed then he'll do on lt side. My ques are- 1) is it ok prodecure? Are there any complications or any side effect? 2) he has applied a paste and gum like thing which is quite irritating me in taste (bitter taste) also I feel like heaviness as if it is just superficially attached to my teeth. Sir is it normal? Or when it will get nrml? 3) after this treatment will I be able to eat food on my own choices or not? Still I have to be on semi solid diet? please ans me soon in sequence I am getting very worried thanks for your time and concern.
I suffered from bad breathe for past one. I don know why? Bt am brushing ma teeth regularly. So how can I solve this bad breathe prob.
I have a serious pain in mouth due to mouth ulcer, already taken b complex capsule. Any suggestions pls to get relief soon.
Sir can anyone tell me tips or for teeth whitening or can anyone recommend me any toothpaste for teeth whitening
Dental sealants are barriers that can protect one's teeth from developing cavities. Made out of plastic material, there are usually applied to the molars and premolars at the back of the mouth.
How are dental sealants applied?
- The teeth on which the sealant is to be applied is cleaned properly and then dried. A solution containing acid is applied on the teeth to make the surface rough, as this helps the sealant bond well with the teeth.
- Then the teeth are rinsed, following which they are dried. Finally, the sealant is applied. At times, a special light is used to make the sealant dry easily.
Reasons to use dental sealants:
- The chewing surfaces of the teeth are aided by dental sealants. Sealants are thin coatings that are painted on those areas.
- One main reason for using sealants would be that even though brushing and flossing can remove the food particles stuck in the grooves of the teeth, at times some particles may be left behind. Sealants can prevent this.
- The sealant spreads over the enamel in the grooves of the teeth, acting as a shield. This prevents food particles from getting stuck in the pits and fissures of the teeth. When such food particles are stuck in the grooves of the teeth, cavities are likely to form. Applying sealants can prevent this.
- Children, who are at a greater risk of developing cavities, are often advised to use dental sealants to prevent their teeth from decay and damage.
- Adults whose teeth have suffered considerable decay may seek the help of sealants to protect them.
- Adults who have had fillings done in their teeth cavities may also apply sealants in order to prevent any further damage in the near or distant future.