Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Um. I am having fever n vomiting n not feeling well feeling very dull please gave me a suggestion what should I do n my full body having a severe pain.
I'm losing my hair quickly and I have tried all shampoos but still my hair is falling. So please give one solution.
High ldl and triglycides in my lipid profile report. which medicine to prefer since i avoid fried things and walk for about 45 min daily.
My wife recently shifted to Bangalore from Pune. After shifting she is facing lot of hairfall and skin becoming dark issues. May be because of chlorine water in Bangalore. Can you suggest how I can prevent her from this and what is the cure.
I'm 33 years old male, for last few days, I'm feeling as I'm out of energy, full of fatigue all the time, specially feeling uncomfortable in the lower legs specially foot, is this a sign of blood sugar?
I am 48 male with controlled diabetic (Hba1c 5.2) and controlled BP 75/110 (with medicine and dieting and daily walking. Also completion Thyroidectomy done two years back for Papillary carcinoma and taking Thyroxine 150 daily. Recently doctor asked me to take protein rich food daily. Is is advisable to take Proton supplement powders available in market. Is there any side affects for it. My Kidney, Liver tests are good, all lipid parameters are in low desired levels. Please suggest regarding the protein supplements Rgds
A number of factors, both internal as well as external, contribute to skin ailments.
The dermatological problems, if not treated timely, can leave a person physically, mentally and emotionally drained out. In such cases, a person's self confidence is the worst affected.
A lot of conventional and Allopathic options are available to treat skin diseases. Ointments, antihistamine tablets and antibacterial medications, though effective, often provide temporary relief. In many cases, it has been observed that in due course of time, the problems tend to relapse.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach in treating a disease. It lays great emphasis towards identifying and treating the underlying cause.
Homeopathic treatment can be a little time consuming, but the time is worth waiting for. Over the past few decades, homeopathy has been the most sought after and reliable medication to deal with dermatological problems.
Some of the homeopathic medications that have effectively dealt with skin diseases include:
- Arsenicum: If psoriasis and chronic urticaria are giving you sleepless nights, Arsenicum is what you need. Arsenicum is equally effective against chronic eczema.
- Sepia: Herpes can make life miserable. Sepia is a powerful medication that gives one a lot to cheer about. People with psoriasis and dry skin can greatly benefit from Sepia.
- Natrum Muriaticum and Rhus Toxicodendron: Both the medications, Rhus Toxicodendron in particular, are very effective against eczema. Natrum Muriaticum has been found to soothe a person suffering from mental depression greatly.
- Thuja Occidentalis: Acne problems, warts, freckles, dry and itchy skin, ulcers (anogenital region) can throw life in jeopardy. Embrace the goodness of Thuja Occidentalis and the mentioned skin problems will be a thing of the past.
- Cantharis: It provides great relief from blisters, skin eruptions and burns (second and third degree). To enjoy the everlasting benefits, one needs to be a little patient with the treatment.