Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa A ShelkeYour feedback matters!
I am 17 year old I have tried all things to reduce fat but I am unsuccessful please help me. Suggest some home remedies which can help me to reduce fat.
My teeth is getting very yellowish from one month. Can you tell me the reason why I am getting this?
I am diabetic since 14 years how can I increase stamina and power also memory in my body my sugar level is under control my age is 45.
I Haven't Been To Sleep Since 2 Days And I'm Having A Severe Headache , Tired multiple Home Remedies , But Did not Work What to Do? Please Help Me!
Could Your Mood Swings Be Cyclothymia?
Cyclothymia is a type of a mood disorder which is relatively light or mild in nature. If you are suffering from this condition, then you will experience extreme mood swings for very short periods of time. During these mood swings, you may experience a low period (depressed mood) or a high period when you are extremely happy.
There is no set or structured pattern for the highs and lows that you will experience during this condition. This feature of the disease makes it more difficult to detect and diagnose. The duration of your mood swings usually last just for a few days but can also be extended up to a few weeks. So, the only sign of identifying this medical condition is that if you are not having a normal mood for an extended period of time then you should consult a specialist doctor to enquire more about the condition.
Though there are no special symptoms of this disorder, the usual signs of mild depression and hypomania can be a possible symptom of Cyclothymia.
Some of them are:
- Hypomanic symptoms
- Racing thoughts
- Minimal sleep
- Excessive talking
- Extreme optimism
- Raised self-esteem
- Being happy without any reason
- Unnecessary fear
- Concentration difficulties
- Abnormal weight changes
The mood swings that you experience during this situation do not get better with time or vanish automatically. So it is always desirable that you seek some medical assistance from a specialist doctor on seeing the symptoms of either hypomania or depression.
This does not always hold true but you might also start to experience suicidal thoughts if you also have a bipolar I or II disorder along with cyclothymia. So, if any such thoughts appear in your mind, then you should seek immediate medical assistance.
Related Tip: Do People Really Suffer from Mood Disorders?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my chest. L used scar removal cream for 2 months but didn't see any changes. What should l do?
I have a ovarian cyst due to which I got so many problems during my mensuration and lots of pain in abdomen can you tell me the reason why cysts are formed and I also have the problem of white discharge please suggest me what should I do?
I will not have my breakfast I will have rice dal in lunch and dinner till Saturday same on Sunday chicken biryani in lunch I will not have outside food also This is my week lifestyle but still I am fat my tummy is becoming more fatter day to day how help me to remove my tummy fat.
I am having hair loss. Front portion of my head got almost bald. Could anyone explain the stages of hair loss with photos and is there any oil/tonic available to regrowth the hair in the bald areas? Or is there any treatment for this and if yes then how much the charge will be? Thanks in advance.
Hi Dear Doctor I am mohan (29 yrs) from Bangalore. I need permanent solution for the snoring that I have too much. I do not disturb others at bed time. What kind of solution is better. I think I am having mouth snoring. Kindly give your support.
I am 20 years old and my name manasa I have pimple problems for below 5 years and I consult many doctors in my area but it will not decreasing please suggest me.
- When you start getting loose motions and vomiting, it suggests gastro.
- One needs to balance electrolyte and water level by taking frequently lime juice, milk etc.
- Nutmeg paste control loose motions.
- Hot fomentation of tummy helps.
- Till you go to doctor, keep on drinking sharbat etc.
Crooked teeth pull down a child's morale in a big way. It not just impacts their chewing and looks, but also makes oral hygiene practices difficult for the child and the parent. Orthodontic treatment, which may involve removing a couple of teeth and realigning the other teeth is very popular to correctly align these teeth.
The entire process of this treatment starting from initial visits to diagnosis to completing treatment to follow-up is a prolonged one. While the time with the dentist is quite significant, the time for the child to adjust to the braces and come to terms with the new 'thing' in their mouth is also quite taxing.
This requirement of time followed by need of adjustment time makes summer the ideal time to get braces for the children. Read on to understand a little more on the same:
- Time/Scheduling: The summer holidays gives children enough time to make the numerous visits without having to affect their school routine. The child and the parent have to make numerous visits to the dentist, the initial oral examination, getting radiographs done, moulds done, removal of teeth if required, checking for their healing, getting the braces in place, and follow-up visits for adjustments. In addition, on the child's side, they need sufficient time to heal from the teeth removal, get used to the presence of the metallic braces (in most cases) in their mouth, and get used to the new oral care methods. Another thing to consider also is the proximity of the dental clinic and the availability of the orthodontist. Most clinics schedule the orthodontist visit on one day of the week to cover all cases. Also, most children are in their early or late teens when they go for braces and are therefore in important stages of their academics. Therefore, summer becomes the best time to go for braces without affecting the schedule.
- Oral Care: Having braces requires extra care from the child to learn oral hygiene measures. The braces make it easy for food particles to remain on the teeth, increasing chances of decay and gum disease. The child needs to make a conscious effort to keep this clean as developing decay during the treatment complicates the whole scene. Therefore, summer gives the ample time required to get used to the oral care routine.
- Safety: Children with braces who are into sports should start using mouth-guards to protect them from injury during contact sports. Again, summer is a time to indulge in sports, and this will give the child adequate time to adjust to the use of mouth-guards.
All these make summer the ideal time to go for orthodontic treatment.