Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sheen M Dalvi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sheen M DalviYour feedback matters!
I am 65 year old having nose bleed occurring daily doc says high bp having Dicynene daily but no use please suggest.
I am feeling pain in ear and also yellow fluid coming out of my ears. How to stop. Reccomend me some medicines ?
Im having pearly penile papules around my penis but it is from many years but im not having any problem from it bt it does not look good on my penis shud I get treated to remove it or is it normal.
Iam suffering from prostatomegaly grade ll with an app. Volume of 44cc. Whether I should go for operation or take medicine and which medicine I should take & how long? please advice.
Plz give me a diet chart that can be effective to reduce my weight. I cannot tolerate heat in the day. The heat effects my brain. It seems to be the heat scattered on my head. please give me remedy.
I am suffering with the back pain and the leg pain All the pains after coming fro M the hard work please tell me how to overcome all these pains how can I get rest from this pains.
I have a problem. My semens get leaked all the time. Any bad thinking or if talk with my gf or any gals my semens start coming out through penis tip always. Is it ok or m suffering from a disease. M so unhappy with the secretion of semen all the time .plz reply.
I have a lot of open pores due to pimples around my nose area and most of the time my t tone is oily and I really dt know which face wash to use because my skin is too sensitive I have tried all and Himalaya Neem is d worst one and the color of my cheek turns into slight pinkish or slight red I am not sure about colour I think it's because of inflammation .and I do get tiny watery small small bumps whenever I use any branded facial cream compact or cancer pls pls suggest.
I have irregular periods and my gynecologist asked me to take meprate tablets. Its been 4 days I stopped taking medicine but still there is no response what to do can uh please suggest.
Is your child getting exhausted after a bout of cough? Does he or she suffer from constant wheezing and tightness of the chest? Does your child feel drained out after climbing a flight of stairs? Do you know a child who always seems to run out of breath and cannot participate in school sports tournaments or play outside for a long time? The child could be suffering from asthma, which is a serious breathing problem. Most children are affected by asthma. Staying in a polluted city just makes the condition worse.
Asthma - Know the disease
- Asthma is a condition that causes inflammation of the airways, known as trachea and bronchioles.
- The muscles around the airways constrict and prevent the smooth flow of air.
- The lining of the bronchioles swell and block the airways.
- Asthma is mostly triggered by an allergic reaction.
- There is a difficulty in breathing out. Exhalation of air is often accompanied by a wheezing, that is, a whistling sound.
- There is a constant shortness of breath, feeling out of breath and gasping for air.
- There is an uncomfortable tightness in the chest, the feeling of not breathing in enough air.
- Coughing bouts in the middle of the night, that leave the child feeling exhausted and completely out of breath.
Causes of Asthma
Asthma is mostly triggered by asthma allergens. These allergens are mostly pollens and animal fur.
- Exposure to pollution, such as dust and smoke
- History of heartburn, GERD and acid reflux
- Inflammation of sinus and airways
- History of bronchial disorders and pneumonia
- Viral infections
- Chronic rhinitis
- Low immunity causing constant cold and blockage of nose
Treatments of asthma
- A nebulizer that turns asthma medicine into a mist can then be inhaled easily
- An inhaler can be used to take in inhaled steroids into the lungs or a bronchodilutor
- Try and avoid asthma triggers and allergens as much as possible
- Avoid physical stress and heat
- Get sufficient rest of about 7-8 hours every day
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.