Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shashi Katkade
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi KatkadeYour feedback matters!
I have been getting mild low back pain & Neck pain off & ion since last few months, Earlier it was only after walking for some distance. Now it is even present at rest. I have no fever or injury. My weight is 71 kgs . Age 54 years. Height 167 CMs . The pain occurred for the first time at rest when I was going in a Taxi from Pune To Mumbai last year. in between the Back & neck pain disappeared but has come back about a month ago.
I have severe pain on the left portion of my back. What could be the possible reasons behind it? Should I visit a doctor. Please reply.
I am 31 yera old male and have a pain in Back injuries and lifting for last 1 months. So what should I do?
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus, maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems. The following are five must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
1. Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
2. Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
3. Swimming is also good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
4. Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
5. Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But, it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.