Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sharmila Patil
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sharmila PatilYour feedback matters!
I am 51 years of age and suffering from allergic rhinitis. I am continue eating cetrizine tab. But my problem I not solved. What can I do.
I have been suffering severe dandruff and hairfall problems. I tried consulting many doctors used many medicines preferred by doctor there was not even a small change. I massage my scalp regularly with coconut oil even though no use. What is the reason for severe dandruff what steps need to be taken to avoid oily scalp and stop dandruff to at least some extent. Suggest me some medicines hair oils that cures hairfall and dandruff to some extent. Quick reply is expected from you.
Hello doctor I am a male. Age 20 I am getting my hair so thin. So please ensure me some medicines to stop my hair fall.
Sur I have studied about masturbation so much and I know its harmful but every time I masturbate my face gets full of pimples and acnes and if I stops masturbating for a week my face gets clean so my question is does masturbating cause pimples.
I'm 19 year old boy. My hair is falling continuously. I don't know reason behind this. Please give the solution.:)
I have done by stitches in my leg at the point of knee, due to stitched there is a development of black colored extra muscle growth on stitches. What is the treatment?
Im facing hair fall problem. What should I do. Also my one of the friend facing duration problem. What should I Do.
My face fill with acne, and pimple with heavy oil, sometime irritation, and little blood come out from pimple, so what I do.
Hello I am 19 years old and I have a problem of dandruff and periods disorder so please tell me what to do for both of these problems?
Hello there, I would like to know that what shower gel or shops are good for oily skin in summer. As you know how is the summer in India so please suggest me that what to do while going out in summer days! Thanks.
Sir, am 25 years old, from last 5 months I have caused heavy hair fall problem, and I went to hospital yesterday and doctor suggest to me minoxidil solution. I need to know It's gud solution for hair loss problem and I know if I stop after get results any side effects occur or not. Please let me know.
Hi, I am losing hairs continuously so suggest me best shampooing and oils for hair. Also dandruff problem.
I am 36 years old male. My problem of my hair is very fast change black to white and large quantity downfall last almost 6 months, please advice me. Thanks.
I'm 21 years old, at the age of 18 years my hair fall get started & still now, I can't preventing my hair fall & my hairs are silky. Is there any proper diet to controlling & re-growth of my hair. Can I take any tablets is there any result in that, I hope that there will be a solution for my question.
Respected doctors I am confused which of two companies face wash I should use vlcc or lotus Kindly reply.
Hi doctor. I want to tell you that I have pimples on my face so what kind of treatment should I need.?
A change in weather bring about changes in the composition of dust and pollen and induce seasonal allergies, which a huge number of people fear. The good news is that there are a number of common food substances which can help control these seasonal allergies. There are specific ingredients in these foods which improve immunity and provide antihistamine-like effects (which is what most anti-allergic drugs do). Some of these foods are mentioned below:
- Green tea: With its natural dose of antihistamines, it prevents you from developing allergies. A hot cup in the morning acts as a good shield against sneezing, which is common with pollen and dust allergies.
- Oranges and strawberries: Vitamin C is essential for controlling allergies and it is always recommended to reach for a couple of fresh oranges or strawberries than popping a vitamin pill. They also contain other substances like traces of Omega-3 fatty acids and Quercetin.
- Garlic: This blocks the production of chemicals that can cause allergies. Eating a couple of cloves in the morning daily will do wonders for the allergy prone people.
- Turmeric: This miraculous Indian spice has strong anti-inflammatory properties and helps prevent all kind of allergies.
- Nuts and seeds: For the vegetarians, eating walnuts and flax seed is a good alternative. A handful of walnut is equal to 3 ounces of salmon. Flax seed also contains selenium which has anti-allergic properties.
- Cabbage and broccoli: The flavonoid called quercetin helps by reducing inflammation that is usually associated with allergies. Other sources include apples, onions, berries, and cauliflower.
- Fatty fish: These contain a good amount of omega 3 fatty acids, and work better than the supplements any day. Take your pick from mackerel, sardines, salmon, tuna, trout, bluefish or herring. These have two types of Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA) which are known to prevent people developing allergic symptoms. This anti-allergic property provides great relief in people who see seasonal allergic changes.
- Local honey: For those who suffer from pollen allergy, a morning dose of honey helps build tolerance to this kind of allergy.
- Wasabi: This pungent green paste helps breathing by opening up the airways and is very good for blocked nasal passages. It also is rich in antihistamines and helps prevent you from developing allergies.
- Yoghurt and Kefir: These and other dairy products are rich in probiotics which contain a lot of friendly bacteria like Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium, which are generally found in the intestines. They also help build immunity and increase body’s ability to fight allergens better.
So, for those prone to seasonal allergies, there are few things that are easy to find and well within the reach of regular kitchen and can shield against allergies.