Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sharad J. Khedekar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sharad J. KhedekarYour feedback matters!
My down left teeth pain last two days, so I want to broke and gat out from mouth. My question that ni any problem. My age 28 years old.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a sever stomach pain, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hi, my right wisdom teeth is half broken and I am not able to chew from right side from last 6 years and have consulted 2 doctors so one of them said that if we remove that then in future it will effect your eyes and the other one said that we will remove it .I did not take a step ahead because I do not want to face any problem with eyes. Please help me out by getting rid of this teeth without any effects ,I do not have a pain with it but its looking very bad when I yarn. Thank you.
What is the right time during menstrual cycle to have sex, we are planning to have kid. But my wife is not able to conceive for last 3 months.
The fuel that runs all your bodily processes and enables you to do everything is food. Following the right diet and having correct eating habits can help in preventing as well as treating diseases that may affect you. On the other hand, poor dietary habits and food choices can have adverse long-term effects.
Food has a direct relationship to physical health. Here's how they are related:
- The nutrients that you get from a balanced and healthy diet keep your brain active, and your heart and muscles working. They also help in building your bones, muscles and tendons in addition to regulating body processes like blood pressure.
- It supplies you with energy so that you are able to carry out your daily activities with ease. From strength to coordination and agility to speed, your food is the source of power for all these levels of performance.
- Having a healthy diet ensures your body movements are executed with minimal effort. In contrast, a poor diet can make each of your body movement an effort that is filled with strain, stress and pain.
- The consumption of fruits and vegetables as well as whole grains enables you to function properly and not suffer from energy spikes and breakdowns that a carbohydrate and sugar-rich diet may bring about.
- Having foods that are high in trans fats such as cookies, pies, cakes or doughnuts and saturated fats such as red meat, butter or cheese alongside fatty meats puts you at risk of developing major health diseases that can affect your physical well-being.
- The consumption of foods that are rich in unsaturated fats such as fish, nuts and vegetable oils protects and restores your body.
- Eating a balanced diet ensures you don't end up putting on excess weight, thereby lowering your risk of acquiring diet-related ailments such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
- Additionally, following a healthy diet plan also ensures you don't end up with eating disorders like bulimia, anorexia and binge-eating disorder that are detrimental to your physical health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
My daughters weight is 35 kg and she wants to reduce her weight. Please tell me how can she lose her weight.
Asthma is a disorder in which respiration becomes very difficult. It is caused due to the inflammation of the muscles surrounding the bronchial pipes. Due to the swelling, the oxygen inhaled doesn’t get into the lungs causing an under-supply of oxygen that can at times be fatal. A person has to depend on medicines and especially on an asthma pump that relieves the inflammation instantly.
Try these home remedies to keep Asthma symptoms under check such that you do not have to use the pump.
1. Prevent The Triggers: The best way to treat asthma is to prevent it. By not letting it harm you at all is the best way to keep yourself protected from it. Avoid getting into places where the ventilation is less, this may trigger the need for more oxygen which may in turn trigger an attack. Avoid dust and pollution; always keep a mask with you to tackle such issues. Most importantly, don’t take excessive stress and subject yourself to exhaustion. The chances of an asthma attack increase with the body’s demand of more oxygen.
2. Correct Food Habits: Eat in small quantities and avoid food that is hard to gulp down. Avoid cold water and drinks as well; any liquid at room temperature is more than capable of quenching thirst. Make sure that you include anti-inflammatory foods like ginger, turmeric, cloves, cinnamon etc. in your daily diet. This will keep your anti-inflammatory resource full, preventing any inflammation in the bronchial region. Also, drink a lot of water, it helps immensely.
3. Do Light Exercises: Exercise, but don’t exhaust yourself. Every exercise has a controlled pattern of breathing, concentrate on that. This will strengthen your respiratory organs. Practice Yoga regularly, there are various Yoga poses and breathing exercises that are developed to facilitate better respiration. Also, there are a lot of Yogasanas that are designed to battle asthma so practicing them would be a plus point.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.