Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. ShankarYour feedback matters!
I am 17 years old male I have digestion problem food doesn't digest like common man in general digestion time, and I feel very weakness and laziness and I have itches in some of body parts like neck, hand, chest since 8 months and I tried many medicine but nothing happen.
I am suffering from chronic acidity problem from last 12 years. Shown to many doc. home allopathic Ayurveda. But no permanent solution. Please help.
I am suffering from stomach problem acidity and gas. Even I eat less or normal my stomach get burn can you suggest me is it ok or is it something happening wrong with me it is also effecting on my regular sex life .please help.
Hello, From past few weeks sometime blood comes out from my anus and earlier there used to burning sensation but now I do not feel any burning sensation from past few days. Also I feel a lump has formed near anus area, but that is not too big, so I have taken amlox -c and also now I am using betaraite ointment. I want to avoid surgery what shall I do?
Hi my age is 25 still 2 years I was suffering from ulcer the problem is that not proper digestion health down can you please suggest what is treatment for that kind of problem.
I am a female, 28 years old, married. I am suffering from a problem for last few days. I feel a burning sensession in my rectum when doing potty. Its too difficult to do this and very much painful. Pain stays at least 2-3 hrs. Please help me. Its very painful. I cannot handle the pain anymore.
My age is 24 ,. I'm facing lots of problem from my health like white hair ,anemia and stomach problem eg: some times its clean or not even many times its after 2-3 days clean and hair fall so many problems are present and I'm facing it long time but my this type of problem no one doctor is resolved. Sir please give me solution what should I do?
I am suffering from indigestion and acidity problems since a long time. Please give me some solution.
I am having hard thick stool since a week. Change in place is there. Also I am eating ladoo of ghee given to delivery patients as I had a miscarriage. No else change. The stool are so thick to pass that I need to exert pressure of abdomen to let it come out. Please guide. Water drinking is 5-6litres per day.
Hi, My grandmother is suffering from fatty liver and obesity she is 64 year old can you please tell me the proper diet of all day what to give her please.
This is sort of an embarrassing question. Recently I found out that there is something unusual just on my anus. It has grown like a pea. When I touch it, it is sort of hard but smooth, and it hurts a bit. What should I do?
She used to masterbate with me and I have also done tongue tornado on her vagina and I have fingered in her anus. Does it will cause any problem to me and my girlfriend? But I have not sexually intercourse with her.
Homeopathy can very well dissolve gall stones of small and medium sizes, and relieve the gall bladder and body permanently from the pain, suffering and complications coming from gall stones. One of the benefits of homeopathic treatment for gall stones is that your gall bladder does not need removal, and being an important organ for producing digestive enzymes, it is better to keep it in your body. The other benefit is that you get a side effect-free treatment, which is completely efficient and practical, and costs really low compared to other modes of treatments and surgeries.
But before one goes for a homeopathic treatment, a complete evaluation of the patient’s case history must be done so that the right medicine can be given as per the case, history, severity etc. Here is a quick look at the commonly used homeopathic medicines, which doctors, depending on your case history, may prescribe for your gall stone.
Homeopathic medicines used for treating gall stones
- Calcarea carbonica: If you have a family history of kidney and gall stones, are anxious and slow, overweight with high deposits of triglycerides and cholesterol, then you would be given this medicine.
- Chelidonium: If you get pain in any or both of the two patterns pain originating under your right shoulder blade and pain in the upper right abdomen, which spreads to the back, you will be prescribed this one.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is usually recommended in case you have a family history of stones in kidney and gall bladder, along with other complications like, chronic digestive disorders, high cholesterol, gastric problems, constipation, peptic ulcers, gas and bloating. The patient may usually get biliary colic pains late in the afternoon. He or she may also get irritated easily, and hate contradicting opinions.
- Natrum sulphuricum: The patient may have any or some of the problems like chronic diarrhea, gall stone pain, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, depression, obesity and problem in joints. On top of that the patient may be too sensitive to changes in humidity and weather. In such a case, Natrum sulphuricum is given.
- Nux vomica: If a patient suffers from nausea, colic pains, spasmodic pains, heartburn and acidity, gas and bloating, and takes too much of rich and oily food and drinks, then this medicine is used to treat gall stones for him or her.
As you can see, there is a remedy for all types of patients. Hence in case of small to medium sized gall stones, you can always retain the gall bladder, avoid surgeries, and keep patience with systematic homeopathic treatment from an expert doctor. You will get positive results soon.