Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shalaka BahadkarYour feedback matters!
My friend had a sex with his boyfriend n they dont had used the precautions n now the periods are not on the time But they are confirmed about the sperm is not released inside so can you please tell me any solution for it.
Hello Doctor I'm 19th weeks pregnant and after taking Cpink iron tablets. Having black stools. Please suggest.
My wife have abdominal pain during menstruation and it atleast persists for 2 days. please help me what should I do?
Hello doctor I had sex on 13th oct we used condom. before tat 8th to 11th oct I got period (4 days continually) (5th day 12th oct) my period was stopped. I did not get ma period. So I had sex on my 6th day of my cycle. Is there any chance for pregnancy doctor. please help me. Now 28 days over.
We regularly indulge into sex and leave my sperm inside my wife vagina then also she is not able to conceive. What is the reason.
Hello, I had unprotected sex with my bf on 9th Nov, took ipill within 12 hrs, I have irregular periods, got my periods on 19th, it was heavy, lasted for 3 days, now I feel dizzy, tired, a bit of vomiting sensation, nowadays I crave for food, what should I do? Am I pregnant? Please reply I am scared.
Sir,My husband working in army i want to be get pregnent next week he will come 30 holiday please suggest and help?
Mujhe vaginal discharge white or jaise fata hua dudh hota h waise ho rha h. Mujhe tb pta chala jb mei hubby k sath intimate hui or usme baad jo discharge hua wo white fata hua dudh ya vaseline type tha. Mere periods 8th ko aata h or aaj 5th day h or do din se aisa discharge ho rha h.
Sir, Greetings! I got married 9 months past, but still not yet pregnancy for my wife. Monthly period is regularly is come.
One appliance that has emerged as a lifesaver in the kitchen is the microwave. This product has transformed the way we cook and have our food. However, we fail to think about the health benefits of the food that has been microwaved!
Here are five reasons why you should NOT microwave your food!
- Nonionising radiation: Most of us primarily use the microwave to heat food and to defrost frozen and packaged food. The microwave carries out these processes by releasing a series of heat waves also known as nonionising radiation, which alters the very composition of your food, making it harmful or less than ideal for your system.
- High temperatures within a short span of time: When we use the microwave to heat up or defrost or even cook something in a few seconds or minutes, the device emanates an unusually high temperature within that short span of time. The result is that the food experiences a great deal of nutrient loss.
- Consuming a toxic meal: When you heat a pre pre-packaged meal or meat and frozen vegetables in the microwave, it mixes with the toxins released by the plastic packaging thanks to the heat waves within the microwave. This can cause harmful effects on your health in the long run, including cardiac disease and abnormal hormonal conditions.
- Damage to the Nervous System: Food processed in the microwave can lead to a process called 'shorting out' which alters the electrical impulses in your nervous system and brain. This damage is usually permanent.
- Cancerous cell growth: Using the microwave to process your food can lead not only to a loss of nourishment but also to an increase in cancer causing substances in food. When ingested, this food can prove to be dangerous.
Sir or mam I want to ask thigh me jalan si start ho rhi hai aisa kyu ho rha hai aur kaise thk hoga.Please tell.
In the warmer, longer, laziest days of summer, the living may to be easy but your life probably feels less chaotic.
Give Your Diet a Berry Boost
If you do one thing this summer to improve your diet, have a cup of mixed fresh berries -- blackberries, blueberries, or strawberries -- every day. They'll help you load up on antioxidants, which may help prevent damage to tissues and reduce the risks of age-related illnesses. Blueberries and blackberries are especially antioxidant-rich.
A big bonus: Berries are also tops in fiber, which helps keep cholesterol low and may even help prevent some cancers.
You know you need to, now it's time to start: floss every single day. Do it at the beach (in a secluded spot), while reading on your patio, or when watching TV -- and the task will breeze by.
Flossing reduces oral bacteria, which improves overall body health, and if oral bacteria is low, your body has more resources to fight bacteria elsewhere. Floss daily and you're doing better than at least 85% of people.
Get Outside to Exercise
Pick one outdoor activity -- going on a hike, taking a nature walk, playing games such as tag with your kids, cycling, roller blading, or swimming -- to shed that cooped-up feeling of gym workouts.
And remember, the family that plays together not only gets fit together -- it's also a great way to create bonding time.
Be Good to Your Eyes
To protect your vision at work and at play, wear protective eyewear. When outdoors, wear sunglasses that block at least 99% of ultraviolet A and B rays. Sunglasses can help prevent cataractscataracts, as well as wrinkles around the eyes.
And when playing sports or doing tasks such as mowing the lawn, wear protective eyewear.
mprove your heart health: take advantage of summer's slower schedule by using your vacation time to unwind.
Vacations have multiple benefits: They can help lower your blood pressure, heart rate, and stress hormones such as cortisol, which contributes to a widening waist and an increased risk of heart disease.