Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shakeel AhmadYour feedback matters!
I am 20 my pennies skin is not stretching back. And when it is small it is stretching but when it is big it is not going back. Can you suggest me some solution.
Why nose bleeding can be serious?
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- to stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- when the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- if you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- a nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- if you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- if the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help.
Related Tip: Ways to Prevent and Stop Nose Bleeding
I am 45 year old my hight is 5 feet 10 inches and weight is 90 kg so how to I lose my weight and how much.
I am 19 years old my complexion is white but the n my skin pimples occur and more many marks are the want you to ppezz suggest the best way so that it could not cost much n cured permanently. Plezz help.
Papaya is great for the skin and can be used as a face pack to get its benefits. It helps to get rid of acne and it helps to open clogged pores. The fermented flesh of papaya also called as papain helps to dissolve the dead cells, giving fresh and glowing skin as a result.
Papaya is a fruit that is rich in fiber and lowers cholesterol levels. It contains enzymes that help prevent oxidization of cholesterol, which in return helps to prevent heart-attacks.
The antioxidants in papaya help in controlling premature ageing. This quality of the papaya helps you to get a younger look.
The seeds of papaya too possess medicinal properties. They are very good in treating intestinal worms in the body.
Papaya helps in preventing constipation and aids in digestion. The enzyme papain is a digestive enzyme that helps in natural digestion.
Papaya juice helps in curing infections of the colon by clearing the pus and mucus from it. You need to take it regularly to heal quickly.
Papaya is good to cure the skin infections and wounds that don’t heal quickly.
It is low in calories and high in nutritional values. Hence, it is a good food for those who want to lose some weight.
For pregnant ladies, regular consumption of a small slice of papaya helps to cure nausea and morning sickness.
Papaya contains anti-inflammatory enzymes that help in relieving pain for those who are suffering from arthritis, edema and osteoporosis, and it also possesses anti-cancerous properties that can help preventing cancer.
Papaya is rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C that helps in boosting the body’s immunity and hence is very good for those who are suffering from fever, cold or flu.
Shampoos that contain papaya are very good to control dandruff.
Raw papaya helps in controlling the menstrual irregularities in women. Papaya helps to ease menstrual cramps and helps in promoting regular flow of menstruation.