Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shaileshh Gopanpallikkar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shaileshh GopanpallikkarYour feedback matters!
The ringing sounds are hearing in my ears since 3 years and I consulted a doctor he suggests me that because odds your nose bone bending it is happening please give me suggestion.
Hi, I am 27 years old(male). Working as a software engineer in bangalore. Nowadays I am feeling headache. Last one month I am having twice or thrice in a week. But this week I am having intense headache. Even I am unable to go to office. So, kindly suggest me the cause and remedies to be taken.
I had nightfall for 3 years. Now it is fine but I feel very much weakness in my body and mind also. It seems that there is no power left inside me. please help what to do?
I am Priyanshu kumar of 18 year old male. I am suffering from fever. Please tell me a good solution? �?
It is common misbelief that sexual pleasure is proportional to the size of the penis. A smaller-than-desirable size of the penis is a major cause for concern - taking away one's confidence and esteem. Men facing this issue look for options to get it fixed from anywhere and everywhere. While there are a lot of options that promise to increase the size, not many live up to it.
Homeopathy offers many options for this problem. Not just providing immediate relief, homeopathy as in all cases, tries to address the root cause and treat the individual holistically. Premature ejaculation, reduced sperm count, etc., are serious issues.
Listed below are some common ingredients used in medicines that can improve the penis size. There are many formulations that use the below mentioned ingredients. All of these are herbs and aphrodisiacs that have been used from ancient times across continents. They have been proven to have good results and improved sexual satisfaction.
- Epimedium - Also known locally as the 'horny goat weed', this is believed to improve circulation to the penis, thereby enhancing erection and sexual sensation. It also affects the release of testosterone which is required for improved sexual urge and vigor.
- Saw Palmetto - This improves blood flow and promotes hormonal balance in addition to treating urinary infections. The end result is improved sexual performance.
- Ginkgo Biloba - This also is believed to improve blood circulation and oxygenation, leading to long-lasting erection.
- Cuscuta seed and bark extract - The seed of Cuscuta is believed to delay premature death of sperm and prevent premature ejaculation. The bark, on the other hand, is believed to relieve stress and improve the functioning of the nervous system. These two are used in combination in medicines to enlarge penis and help better performance.
- Hawthorn berry - In some formulations, the Hawthorn berry is also added which is believed to improve the blood flow to the heart and brain. Improved circulation to these vital organs help improve sexual performance.
- Damiana or Turnera diffusa: Popular in the Mexican and Latin American regions, there could be anxiety/depression, libido loss, and sexual insufficiency where Damiana can be of great help.
- Aswagandha - Also known as poison gooseberry or Indian ginseng, this can be used in cases where the sperm density is low, or there is problem of reduced thinking ability, premature ejaculation, and weak penis.
All said and done, one suggestion: Though this is a very sensitive issue, please have a thorough discussion before starting off on some medication on your own. Each body is unique and will respond differently to different formulations. With homeopathy, the aim is to treat the individual holistically instead of just removing the symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.