Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Shailesh ShettyYour feedback matters!
I am nitin 15 year old and I have tooth decay and pain im last tooth and when I concern doctor tell it need to remove bit I fear of it its very painful so is any other way to solve this problem.
Hello sir/ madam I suffer from swollen gums on the front lower jaw. They do not bleed or hurt but have receeded a little from my teeth. Please also help me on how to cure my yellow teeth. One of my tooth is cracked, has cracks on it too. Please let me know the proper medication for the same. Thank you in anticipation.
There are some marks or cuts in my middle of my tongue and it is paining since 4 days. When I eat any thing I started paining. What should I do.
Teeth problem redness coming after brushing my teeth twice a day. I dont eat pan masala as well. Just eat the confectionary products.
Can we wear teeth brace during night time while sleeping? If yes, Will it help if we wear teeth brace only during sleeping period?
Mere last daat ke masude mein sujan hai jisse gaal bhi infected ho gya hai Aesa eka baar pehle bhi hua tha but khud se thikho gya ab is wjh se pure left face mein drd hai Suggest kijiye kaise thik hoga?
I wanted to known what are the way to push my teeth outside. If possible I wanted to known the natural way. Or else I would like to know the cost and where can I do it.
I am 28 years old male. Suffering from dental pain at left upper m1 and m2. The dentist took the xray and explained as m2 is completely infected and m1 is infected but in the outermost layer of enamel.
Among the many steps you are taking to ensure a healthy pregnancy (prenatal visits, vitamins, good nutrition, exercise plans, etc.) should be dental care. Oral health is important not only for you, but for the health of your baby as well. Some dental problems may cause a greater risk for complications during pregnancy. And, the changes your body is going through, such as increased blood flow, can amount to dental problems that you have not previously experienced. The following are some conditions you will be at a higher risk for:
Pregnancy gingivitis- affects nearly 50% of expecting women and results in red, swollen gums that can cause tenderness and bleeding.
Pregnancy tumors- are non-cancerous tumors found on the gums as a result of gingivitis and dental plaque. They are harmless and usually recede after you have your baby, but see your dentist if you have pain or concerns.
Periodontal disease- without proper attention and oral hygiene, pregnancy gingivitis can turn into periodontal disease- an infection that attacks periodontal tissues and can pose a serious threat to pregnant women.
Here are some quick guidelines to help you avoid these conditions during pregnancy.
Do: try and schedule a visit to the dentist office if you are planning on becoming pregnant. That way your teeth can be professionally cleaned, your mouth can be examined, and any issues can be addressed prior to pregnancy.
Don't: avoid dental check-ups just because you are pregnant. Schedule a visit in your second trimester and make sure to tell your dentist of your condition as well as any medications you might be taking.
Do: pay attention to any changes in your gums during pregnancy. If you notice changes or are concerned, consult with your dentist.
Don't: have dental x-rays taken during pregnancy except during an emergency. As long as you keep your dental staff informed, they will work to take every necessary precaution to ensure your healthy pregnancy is a priority.
Do: continue regular brushing and flossing habits- even if you are suffering from morning sickness. If your toothpaste is too strong, ask your dentist to recommend a more bland type. Try to rinse your mouth with water after vomiting to remove harmful acids from your teeth.
Don't: have elective dental work done during pregnancy. While regular cleanings and maintenance are not harmful, it's best to avoid things like cosmetic procedures until after your baby is born.
Do: eat right for your baby and for your teeth. Baby's first teeth start developing around month three into your pregnancy. Healthy diets containing, milk, cheese, yogurt and other dairy products are a great source of essential minerals that are important for your dental health, as well as baby's developing teeth, gums and bones.
Doctor I done yesterday cleaning my teeth by dentist. They given prescription Dr. Reddys mouth wash and rexideve gel then also mouth smelling what to do. How we own understand our mouth smelling or not.
I am 30 years old. And got cavities in my teeth what should I do now if your answer is filling. Which filling is batter.
My teeth and gums are not stopping for out of blood. What should I do for that problem? Please tell me now because my mouth is paining me.
Hi doctor my name is ali and my age is 22 years old I am suffering from bad breath from my mouth I showed to dentist but he suggested me to meet to stomach doctor because of stomach problems you are facing bad breath.please suggest me some remedies to overcome from my bad breath I feel very shameful when I speak to my office team please help.
Gum bleeding is a severe kind of oral trouble and it needs to be resolved as soon as possible otherwise it might get converted into a serious issue. There are some simple ways by means of which bleeding gums can be stopped.
5 ways to prevent bleeding of gums
- Have a healthy diet: Oral health can only be preserved well by maintaining a healthy diet, and this can also prevent bleeding gums. Fruits and veggies are included in this kind of diet. These foods offer necessary nutrients, which get absorbed in your gums as a result of which gums stop bleeding. The state of your gums can be improved by adding those foods into your diet as these are enriched with magnesium, calcium, vitamin C and vitamin A.
- Improving dental care routine: Bleeding gums can be stopped by taking good care of the health of your gums, and this is possible only with the help of a regular dental check-up. Consult a dentist right away. Though flossing and brushing are needed for reducing gum inflammation and swelling, but still medical check-up is required in order to find out whether you are using the correct toothbrush, flossing solution and toothpaste or not. On the other hand, early stages of gum diseases causing bleeding can be detected and thus advanced stages can be easily prevented.
- Quit smoking: You should not continue smoking anymore in order to protect your gums from different troubles or diseases. Tobacco toxins keep on depositing over your gums due to consistent smoking thereby, causing severe troubles, and you might even face gum bleeding.
- Acute relaxation: If your stress levels somehow get increased, then in that case, you might face the trouble of gum bleeding. This is the reason you should steal some time from work for relaxation. You can also start practicing different kinds of stress-releasing therapies like yoga, meditation and other related ones. In this way, your mind troubles will be eliminated, stress level will be controlled, and finally immunity system can be strengthened as a result of which bleeding from the gums can be stopped.
- Stop sharing dental accessories: It has been found that most of the gum diseases are occurring due to sharing of dental accessories with your dear ones; especially toothbrush, braces and others. This will eventually spread affection and love, but along with that infectious gum diseases will also occur, which are highly unwanted. These diseases might lead to severe gum bleeding at times.