Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shailesh KokalYour feedback matters!
I have pairia in my almost teeth. Bleeding start when I brush & wakeup. please help me. Now I M brushing with dabar lal dunt munjan.
I am having gum problem from 4-5 years and I lost my front lower tooth gums, after 2 years now the other few lower gums are getting loose I don't know what's the problem but I am having it since 5 years kindly suggest me some home remedies or something else so that I may not lose the other thank you.
There is something yellow like particle with horrible smell come out from mouth I search on net so I found that problem as tonsil stone what to do.
My teeth (upper and lower incisors and molars) are getting blackened. Actually black! Which does not come off even after brushing. No history of tobacco consumption, smoking,tea or coffee. I've got scaling about 5 times. After each scaling it gets cleared only to recurrently come back. The last session was about 4 years ago. The toothpaste I use is either Colgate or pepsodent. I brush twice a day. Other than the above mentioned teeth, rest all are so amazingly white!
Dental Malpractice occurs when the treatment provided by dental health care professionals falls below the acceptable standard of care causing serious personal injuries. such type of malpractice are:
Failure to inform the patient of all available treatment options and the associated risks and benefits related to each
Failure to refer to a specialist
Negligence in failing to properly diagnose oral cancer or periodontal (gum) disease
Causing nerve damage by improperly placing dental implants
Damaging the Lingual nerve or Inferior Alveolar nerve while administering anesthesia or when removing wisdom teeth or molars
Incorrect use of dental anesthesia resulting in complication or even death
Improper procedures which result in injury and damage
Malalignment of teeth or bite malocclusion resulting from substandard dental procedures
Failed dental procedures
Faulty root canals, crowns, implants, veneers, or dental bridges resulting in injury and infections to the jaw, face and gums
Tooth loss due to faulty restorations
Injury to the temporomandibular joint (TMJ) after orthodontic treatment or restorative dentistry procedures
Failure to perform a complete and thorough oral exam
Not properly administering antibiotics prior to a dental surgical procedure
Failing to diagnose or control an infection
Use of faulty materials or products
I am 37 years old. My tooth is paining due to its shake or movement. It is loosing its roots. I don' t want to loose the original tooth. Is it possible to cure it?
Poor dental habits often invariably lead to complicated dental issues and hence expensive treatments. And, to maintain the general good health of your teeth, brushing is not enough. It is very important to regularly floss too.
Difference between brushing and flossing: For those who consider brushing and flossing to be similar, here is where the difference lies. While you brush your teeth, it's only the surface that gets cleaned. But the dirt that gets accumulated between the gaps of your teeth can only be cleaned by using a thin nylon thread, and that process is known as flossing. Avoiding flossing can lead to cavities and decay and also gum diseases at times.
Benefits of Flossing:
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases: Periodontal diseases, that is, diseases of the teeth, gums and mouth, can lead to heart diseases. Thus maintaining oral health can reduce the risk of any major ailments manifold. It can also help you to avoid the risk of diabetes and high body mass index.
- Cleaner breath: Flossing cleans the dirt between the teeth that gets accumulated when we eat. The accumulated food, if not taken out, starts decaying and creates bacteria and results in bad breath, leaving a bad impression.
- Cleaner and glossier teeth: Flossing regularly keeps your teeth clean and white. It also makes your teeth gleam, making your smile more attractive.
- Keeps you healthy while you are pregnant: During pregnancy, some women suffer from enamel wear and gum diseases. Thus, flossing regularly even while you are pregnant can help you maintain your dental health.
Types of dental floss:
- Waxed and unwaxed dental floss: Waxed dental floss is much smoother than the unwaxed version, and as a result, moves more easily between the teeth. On the other hand, unwaxed dental floss can be a little rough to use in the beginning.
- Teflon floss: Made of Teflon, this type of floss is extremely easy to navigate between the teeth and rarely gets stuck between teeth.
- Thread floss: This one works just like the other flosses, but is simply made of a different material, that is, nylon.
- Tape Floss: As compared to the other type of flosses, this particular floss is a little thick and is suitable for people who have wider gaps between their teeth.
You can also stick to flossing aids for maintaining proper dental hygiene. They are usually perfect for people who find the conventional forms difficult to adapt to. However, such aids may be more expensive than regular flosses.
You can also use a toothpick or an interdental brush in case you wish to avoid flossing. Just make sure that the dirt comes out, no matter which method you take up! Keep Smiling!