Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shailesh D KalbhorYour feedback matters!
Diagnosed with diabetes 4 months ago. Fasting Blood Sugar levels are 157 and post postprandial 205. How often should blood sugar levels be tested?
Do long term use of norethisterone has serious side effects? Does checking the strings of copper t everyday and on 3rd day of insertion causes infection due to which white discharge and heavy, long time (20 days) periods happen? Please answer to both of my questions ASAP.
For e. G I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. L used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn t see any changes. What should l do.
I am facing blemishing problem on my face and nose. I am 45 years old male. My working routine is office job. Kindly advice with remedial medicine.
I mom has count of 320 in urine protein. Need help for further move. Mom has sugar and BP and having medicines for past 10 years.
नमस्ते सर मेरी सिस्टर ही हाइट की प्रॉब्लम हे उस की उम्र 17 साल हे और उस की हाइट नॉर्मल से कम हे तो वो अपनी हाइट कैसे बड़ा सकती हे ।। धन्यवाद्
Hi my age is 23 and I am underweight 45 kg. M unable to gain my weight. I have been done my diet properly but no result found frm last few month. So I am looking for weight gaining protein. Can anyone suggest me good protein for better and fast result without any side effects.
Ohhhhh my god ,its very serious problem sir /mam if you married you understand my problem but I am not yet married , I do not understand English very well but. My question is that in given above details that I am only 19 years old and weight only 38 kg, I am look like soooo thin, people says me 15 C.M. Scale , I do not have a little figure, when I think about my marriage life, I scared for a moment that my wife is not interested in me or my body while my friends have 6 pack. Soo please its a very kindly request to you please give me my life if you have better knowledge about making cool body. I prayed to god that you got a bunch of happiness. (if something wrong pardon me because I don't know English so much) if you understand my feelings give a best answer for growing health . Thanks.
The skin is known as the largest organ in the human body. It covers us from top to toe and has three layers:
- Epidermis: The outermost layer
- Dermis: Lies just beneath the Epidermis
- Hypodermis: It holds the fat and connective tissue
Our skin requires constant care and protection because it is exposed to the ravages of pollution, dust and harmful UV rays. Let us consider the following reasons for taking care of the skin.
- Free Radicals: The particles or molecules that escape from dust, pollution and other such factors in everyday urban living, settle on the skin and clog the pores. It is important to clean the skin every single day and exfoliate at least once a week with a trip to the salon or with a facial scrub at home, so that these can be removed.
- Dead Cells: The skin throws up dead cells on a daily basis, which may not be obvious to the naked eye. These need to be cleared daily as they can also clog the pores and give rise to acne, skin infection and other skin conditions, that can take a turn for the worse with ailments like Melanoma and skin cancer.
- Elasticity: One must keep the skin clean and use anti aging products in a timely manner along with a good moisturiser and sunscreen, so that the supple quality and glow is kept intact with a regular cleanse of the collagen, which can be prevented from slipping away due to neglect. This collagen keeps the elasticity of the skin which makes the skin look firm and young.
- Prevention: One must clean the skin and use skin care products that prevent premature aging and accumulation of free radicals. Prevention is better than cure and this stands true in the case of skin care as well.
- UV Rays: The powerful UV rays can hit your skin persistently and cause long term damage and sun spots. In order to lessen the damaging effect, it is important to use protective skin care products that will help in keeping freckles, age spots, brown spots, skin peeling and excessive sunburn and tanning at bay.
- Skin Problems and Allergies: Bug bites, injuries and other allergies must be taken care of instantly with a visit to the doctor or medicated creams and medication. This will ensure that the delicate texture of the skin does not get marred by possible infection.
It is important to look after your skin with a proper routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising.