Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shahnawaz Khan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shahnawaz KhanYour feedback matters!
I'm a 43 year old male. I'm facing the following problems. 1. Severe burning sensation on my left hand esp. At the joints. 2. Intermittent numbness in the left leg esp. On the muscles and severe at mid sole. 3, An uneasiness at the back, along the spine. 4. Severe pain at the left chest at regular intervals. 5. Excessive sweating of the testicles in summer. Kindly let me know if these issues are serious.
I was taking oflaxcin and ornidazole tablets for 3 days and then stopped taking it duw to nausea and dizziness. Is it right to do so?
I am feeling extreme pain near uterus like menses but bit more than that like never before in menses after having physical first time. Other symptoms are heavy white discharge weakness and due to pain body ache and vomiting. Please suggest.
I am not eating too much, however increasing weight ! The fat is increasing mostly on Stomach-please suggest any Diet Plan-
I had undergone uretoscopy 12*6 mm uterus calculus. Soft penobulber stricture. DJ stent is place for 3 months. Why stent is placed for long periods? What means soft penobulber stricture? Can I drive and do all normal daily activity? Someone please reply n help me understand clearly.
Hi, I would like to know about Is luecorrheao curable. Suffering from it since 2015 August. I have been following homeopathy. Now I am depressed from of this because I wear a pad everyday.
Hi I got period after 48 days only for three days on Nov 1st Is it okay to have three days period ?usually I have five day period 25-30 cycle. I have change in lifestyle quit job and staying at home. When shd I expect my next period?
I am 18 year old female having severe dark circles which make me look older and dull. Prescribe any tips which may help to get rid of it.
Happiness and sadness are part and parcel of life. Some things make us smile while others make us cry. While life is full of mixed emotions, being persistently sad could be a sign of depression. It is a clinical condition that needs treatment just like a fever or any other sickness.
Depression is a common mental ailment that can affect children and adults of both sexes. This is characterized by a feeling of sadness, worthless and helplessness that lasts for more than 2 weeks. Other symptoms of depression include:
- Loss of interest in events and activities
- Social withdrawal
- Outbursts of irritation and frustration over small matters
- Sleep disturbances
- Loss of appetite
- Unexplained weight gain or weight loss
- Shorter attention span
- Unexplained headaches or backaches
Though the exact cause of depression is still unknown, there are many factors that could trigger depression:
- Fluctuating hormones: This is a very common cause of depression. This may occur during pregnancy or after delivery.
- Thyroid problems and menopause: People with thyroid issues and women going through menopause often face the problem of depression. In some cases, a change in how neurotransmitters behave inside the brain could cause depression.
- Genetics: It has been observed that 40% of depression cases have a genetic link. People with close relatives who suffer from depression may also suffer from the same condition.
- Traumatic events: People who have a traumatic past such as a history of physical or sexual abuse, the death of a loved one or a difficult relationship could also trigger depression.
- Alcohol and substance abuse: Excessive drinking and other substance abuse have been closely linked to depression.
- Other factors: Depression can begin at any age and men are at a higher risk of suffering from this condition as compared to women. This may be because women often seek help in the early stages of depression.
People with low self-esteem and a pessimistic outlook on life have a high risk of being depressed. Treatment for cancer, heart disease and other such chronic illnesses as well as certain types of medication could also contribute to depression.
Symptoms of depression vary from one patient to another. Hence, they can be difficult to diagnose in the early stages. Treatment typically includes medication, counselling, group therapy and a change in lifestyle habits. For example, it is imperative for depression patients to step outside their comfort zone and interact with others. For this, they may consider joining a hobby class. Regular exercise is also important as it increases production of serotonin and gives the person an opportunity to get out of the house. When it comes to depression, remember, it is very important for the patient to be supported by family and friends.