Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shadab AnsariYour feedback matters!
As you see my height is something short, so what should I do for this problem? Can you suggest kindly?
Hello sir, Please tell me is there any permanent solution to get ride of blackheads and unglowing skin.
I have teeth cavity problem & mine last ke teeth niklwa chuki hu or 3 teeth mei RCT bhi Kara chuki hu, mere front k teeth those yellow h please help me & solve this problem. thanks.
I amm losin my hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Please help me?
I am having a hair fall recently from past week I want a solution to get rid of hair fall I don't want to bcm bald and please help me and I don't want any tablets so please give me a nice solution if I take tablets it will affect to my sports so.
I was suffered from fever 5 days ago. Now I am felling good but at that time typhoid and malaria positive in my lab reports. Kya mujhe ab dubara se blood test chahiye.
I need to know any pure and high potency lactobacillus probiotics as I am unable to take probiotics like VSL.
From last few days I am feeling confused most of the times also I experience stiffness in my neck with pain in the lower back left portion of my head it happens very rarely though, nervousness and a strange fear also runs through out the day, it seems that I will faint, but I have never fainted till now, kindly suggest. I am also diabetic but sugar levels generally are in control.
I am 38 years but i had lot of wrinkle in my face and eye sight is also problem. Lot of grey hairs were in my head
My mother is 48 years old. She is facing knee pains from last few weeks. Her weight is 74 kgs, height is 5'3. Could you please suggest some natural foods to improve the knee strength.
I have low grade fever in evening or it comes when I move here there for long. But there is no symptoms other than that. My typhoid report is non reactive But RBC count is 6.19 Haemoglobin is 16.70 PVC is 51 % Rest of the report is in normal range rather it is good.
My height is not increasing what should I do. I have done yoga, physical exercises, etc. Please tell me what should I do.
Diabetes is a condition where the blood sugar level rises in your body either due to less insulin level in the body or reduced sensitivity of the body to insulin. The foods you eat have a major role in controlling your blood sugar levels. You need to pick your foods wisely to prevent your blood sugar levels from spiking.
The various foods that you should be eating if you have diabetes are:
- Dark chocolate: chocolate contains good amounts of flavonoids that help in improving insulin sensitivity and limits food cravings. It also reduces your chances of heart attack.
- Blueberries: blueberries are rich in fiber that helps you in managing your blood sugar levels. They also contain anthocyanins that assist in regulating your blood sugar levels.
- Fish: fish is rich in omega 3 fatty acids that reduce inflammation in the body, thus reducing your chances of heart problems. Fish is also a good source of protein that helps you in feeling fuller.
- Olive oil: olive oil is rich in antioxidants that help in reducing your chances of heart diseases and diabetes.
- Oranges: make sure you eat plenty of oranges as they are rich in vitamin c and they reduce the risk of diabetes. You may also opt for broccoli or strawberries.
The various foods you should avoid are:
- White rice: white rice is a refined grain which, when consumed, tends to spike your blood sugar levels. You can instead opt for brown rice.
- Bananas: banana may contain vitamins and minerals, but are also rich in carbohydrates. Instead, opt for fruits like berries that are not only rich in fiber and antioxidants, but also have a low glycemic index.
- Sugary foods: the term sugary foods is used to describe foods such as pastries, cakes, and cookies. These foods are carbohydrate rich and do not contribute much in making the body healthy. Instead, replace them with natural foods such as chickpeas and peanuts.
- Dried fruit: various dried fruits contain a high concentration of sugar, which happens due to the dehydration process by which they are formed. So replace them with fresh fruits such as guava and peaches to control your blood sugar levels.
Amongst all other dry fruits, almonds and walnuts can be had in moderation as they contain essential fatty acids and do not affect blood sugars.