Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Seema SayyedYour feedback matters!
I have moderate pain in my right knee in only summer season. Also hearing mild cracking sound on sudden movement?
I have been in a relationship for 2 and half years and we have got physical too. But we have not been in bed much frequently. And now one night I was doing masturbation without knowing myself. Actually I came to know it when I was doing that but at that time I was not fully conscious about that. What is this? Please help! Thank you.
Now I went for playing cricket in middle of match my hands become a energy less some what my legs also but I am not hungry I was come back and laying on bed now also same problem energy less my hands are shaking why give me best suggestions please my age is 18 weight 63 kg height 5.6 when i am give the hand for shake to my friends my hands are shaking I do not have any bad habits I was drunk alcohol one year ago. Please advise.
I am 21 years old female and I have UTI with disc prolapse and now I have swelling in the l3 and l4 and doctor says that it is because of heavy weight so how can I reduce my weigh?
I lost somebody recently. And nor m in depression hor to over come from this depression please help me.
I am 23 years. Old.and I have persistent pain in my right wrist hand from. 5 months. And I never experienced any hurt in my hand. Pz. Suggest what should I do.
In our body there are millions of physiological processess are going on continuously. In such processes a toxic material is produced. This toxic material needs to be removed from our body time to time. It is generally removed by our excretory system. But if it is not removed from body then it remains in our body. Its presence in a body is most harmful. Body itself tries to remove it from body. Pimples is a first sign of this process. Ayurveda have very nice treatment for it.
1) A mixture of three dhana powder, vacha, lodhra in equal quantities, mixing it in ghee. Apply it before bath for one hour.
2) Triphala churna half teaspoon daily before bedtime with water.
3) Dietary precautions needs to be taken. Any fruit with size of medium size guava needs to be eaten daily.
4) Regular practise of yoga helps to remove toxicity from our body. Gives strength to the body.
Sir I am in critical problem due to constipation. What is the reason of constipation? How it will be good?
Hi doctor. I have pain in the bone which is present in the beginning of the throat under the chin. I have pain for past 1 week. Pain is present when I touch the area and during swallowing. Please let me know what needs to be done.
I am not feeling comfortable to do something. Maybe Stress is the reason. Every work I do I fell like Lazy and Frustrated. I Sleep all day. But could’t find any resolving thing for this. What should I do?
A Patient age 84 diabetic angiography reveals 99% blockage of one artery and 90% blockage of another blood platelet low 89000 taking ecosporin 75 mg one tab daily monit 2.6 mg twice daily (nitroglycerin) lopivas 75g one tab daily please suggest treatment and surgical options.
Am suffering with gas problems. On and half of am taking Zandu Pancharista. What would be the permanent solution. Is there any home made remedies for gas problems. Kindly suggest. Regards Ajit.
On the top of my some dot are come and it does not goes for 1 year doctor say that it is for the reason of dandruff why is this happen.
I am Suffering with Frequent attacks of cold and cough. Please help me get cured out of this symptoms.
I want to sleep but I am unable to sleep whenever I want to sleep in midday and bcz of this problem headache becomes too much. Please advice me for getting good sleep.
In these summer days how to protect skin from sunlight like what dieting should be followed and any other product to be used to reduce its effect.
Tanning of the skin, though desired by some, completely mars the complexion of few. In a tropical country like India, sun tanning is a serious problem, one that often times calls for medical intervention. In fact a host of homemade remedies have also emerged to combat with this problem. Some of the remedies for sun tanning are:
- Cucumber juice: The advantages of cucumbers do not end with its nutritional values. In fact most of its well acknowledged benefits pertain to beauty more than health care. In instances of tanning, try applying cucumber juice. This will not only help in lessening the effects of the tan but will also give a fresh glow to the face.
- Potato: It is unanimously agreed upon that potato is the most versatile vegetable. Irrespective of the dish, this vegetable almost always finds its way in it. It is only good news, therefore that it benefits the skin as well. In order to remove the tan, you must peel the potato and rub the skin on the face. An alternative way of maximizing the utility of the vegetable is by applying the juice of potato on the areas which are affected.
- Sandalwood powder: The goodness of sandalwood requires no introduction. It takes good care not only of the health, but also of the skin. Even in the case of tanning, grind the sandalwood and mix it with almond oil and cucumber and apply the mixture.
- Aloe vera gel: This is one of the most trusted remedies of sun tanning. The aloe vera gel must be applied on the skin on a daily basis to retain the moisture in the skin and also to soothe it. For best results, mix some lemon juice in the aloe vera gel.
- Yoghurt and lemon: The advantages of yoghurt are aplenty, benefitting especially the skin. If mixed with lemon, the consequent paste bleaches the skin and significantly diminishes all the effects of tanning.