Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Seema Anilkumar BagriYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from thyroid how can I get relief from this type of disease and my mother suffering from blood high pressure please tell the solution from this disease.
My Daugher, GTT test has come 290, fasting 110 , gad antibodies test positive, doc saying she will develop type 1 diabetes in future or may be within a year, he asked us to put her on small dose of insulin , what to do please advice ?
Hello doctors. Can I take green tea two cups a day? Should I take 30 mins before n after eating nothing. Can green tea be taken by people having high BP, sugar,and gall stone? N please suggest me the right time for having green tea .n the way of having it. Thank you.
I am diabetic patient age 60. I'm suffering from diabetic problem since 10 years and I changed lot of medicines and now I'm using reclimet 500 mg morning and evening, istamet 500 mg at afternoon. My diabetic level is morning fasting160 and after eating food 200 bp level is normal. Diabetic levels are not decreasing .plz help me to maintain diabetic level .can I change medicine please suggest me tablets for me. please change my medicine for me to control diabetes and suggest me healthy diet. Thank you.
Hi Doctor ,I had total thyroidectomy due to Thyroid cancer, 4 Parathyroids were preserved, my surgery happened on 28th February it's almost 47 days, I am still using calcium supplement two times a day along with vitamin3 (2000 mg ). I had RAI as well on 31st March, currently taking 200 mcg Eltroxin. When Parathyroids are preserved when will the parathyroids start functioning again it's almost 50 days after surgery? My doctor told to reduce calcium supplement to one tablet a day but my Calcium decreased after taking 1 tablet per day what could be the reason? Is there any other reason causing low calcium what diagnosis should I attend?
Dear sir, I am a diabetic patients n taking human mixtard insulin. My sugar level is under control. Can I donate blood. Reply.
I am 22 years old. When I wake up I see sometimes that there are white liquid sticky discharge on my pant and penis. I donate had any sexual intercourse and I do not masturbate. Also I have a problem of frequent urination. Without any pain or burning. I also done have diabetes. Is it something to worry?
My husband's Thyroid test report is T3 -79.79, T4 - 3.51, TSH - 6.911 and ATG - Above 1000. The physician has prescribed Thyronorm 25 mg daily. Suggest if the line of treatment is correct and what precautions can be taken.
I am a diabetes patients. I have stopped taking sugar or anything which has made of sugar still there is no effect. Could you please let me know anything to make it low down sugar level.
I have thyroid but recent test showed only 1.98 TSH. Despite every day one hour of vigorous swimming I am gaining weight and bloating so much all the time, go to pass stool twice thrice to feel more comfortable. Kindly advise.
Thyroid is a gland which is located in the neck right beneath the Adam’s apple. The hormone produced by it is called thyroxin and this hormone is responsible for controlling the body’s metabolic rate. This gland works as a thermostat for the human body as it controls other hormones which are responsible for burning and using calories.
How does it affect your life?
- Hypothyroidism, also known as the ‘underactive thyroid disease’, is a disorder which causes the thyroid to secrete insufficient hormone, thus causing the body’s metabolic rate to slow down, and in turn affecting the heart rate and body temperature.
- The people who suffer from hypothyroidism often experience weight gain and sensitivity to cold. Weight gain in case of hypothyroidism occurs despite having a low appetite. This is because the calories consumed are not burnt and used appropriately.
- Fatigue is another major issue associated with hypothyroidism. Individuals suffering from hypothyroidism usually become tired after the first half of the day.
- An underactive thyroid also causes drowsiness and depression. These may initially not seem to be major problems but in the long run, both the quality of life and overall health are usually negatively affected by it.
- Thyroid related issues have become more common nowadays. Research shows that an unhealthy lifestyle is one of the major reasons behind this. Sedentary lifestyle involving little physical movement coupled with consumption of an unbalanced diet has led to surge in the number of such cases.
Doctors prescribe medications in case of hypothyroidism. But apart from medicines, simple modifications in lifestyle can go a long way in addressing this disorder. Research shows that consuming a healthy diet rich in iodine and comprising of sea food and green leafy vegetables, can increase the production of thyroxin in the body. Regular exercises must also be coupled along with following a proper diet. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.