Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Saurabh MaliYour feedback matters!
My infant is of 4 months and I feel that he feel's pain while peeing. Sometimes in sleep he shivers and stop peeing or he cries alot before and while peeing. Please prescribed me beast for my infant .
Sir, I have a lot of pimples and black spots on back for last 2 yrs. I had tried medications but got no good results. I am sorry that I could not mention the medication and symptoms as I forget. I wish you can help me.
we have to know why they get yellow in the first place.
There are several factors
2.food and drink
A tooth is made up of 4 tissues-enamel, dentin, pulp and cementum.
The enamel and dentin is what play the biggest role in color.
two biggest culprits are the nasty food and drink that actually break down the enamel, and weakening enamel as we age.
As the enamel breaks down, it reveals the yellow dentin underneath. These remedies will focus on whitening teeth that have already lost some white enamel, but it’s also good to keep in mind that doing things to strengthen enamel is just as important so you can keep it from breaking down further.
HI, I'm 25 five years male and I'm having a hair loss problem daily I'm losing about fifty hair this problem persists for two years. My colleague recommends me to take biotin tablet 5 mg to prevent it. Can I take. Any other medications for hair loss. Please tell me.
I am 27 year old male and have backache For last 8 months I have used pain ointment cream for couple of days but I have no relief I make my back x ray x ra y is also normal please help me an d I have gastric problem.
My age is 21 and I am facing problems of pimples a lot. They are all around my face, my back. How should I get rid of them?
Hi. I am asking for my husband I thought he is in depression 6 years before he only take alcohol occasionally after some time he daily needs and I give him some medicines by which he can avoid drink too much but now he start taking sleeping pills 10-12 tablets per day. please tell me what to do? please help me out.
Teeth are one of the most precious parts of the human body. By playing a significant functional and structural role in aesthetics, facial appearance, and food habits, digestion and chewing, all efforts at maintaining them should be undertaken. As we all know, we have two sets of teeth, primary or deciduous and the permanent set. Let us discuss tooth removal in these two sets separately.
In the primary teeth, the main indication would be dental decay. If the tooth is severely damaged beyond repair with fillings, then removal could be an option, with two things considered. The primary successor will erupt within the next 6 months; if not, a space maintainer would be put in place.
Another reason would be if the tooth is beyond its lifecycle and is blocking the eruption of the successor, then it requires removal.
The permanent teeth, however, are a set that are meant to last for a lifetime and removal should be considered only as a last resort. With advances in dental treatment methods, gone are the days when removal would be an option for severe decay.
Some of the absolute indications for removal would be:
- Wisdom teeth: if it is erupting in abnormal position (flattened or crooked), then removing them to avoid infection and impingement on other teeth needs to be considered. Wisdom teeth infection is one of the most common causes requiring tooth removal.
- Recurrent infections: If a tooth has been root canal treated, but continues to have ongoing chronic infection, it could be a case for removal.
- Malformed or supernumerary teeth: These may also block eruption of other teeth into the mouth.
- Orthodontic treatment: In cases where the jaw size is really not sufficient to realign the mal-positioned or crooked teeth, the first premolar is often sacrificed, and this space is used to align the other teeth.
- Injuries: In case of accidents or injuries with jaw fractures, teeth in the line of fracture may need to be removed.
- Preparation for dentures: In cases of severe periodontal disease, where the mobility of the teeth is high and complete dentures are being considered as an option, teeth removal may be planned. Also, if there are teeth which are in the line of fixed partial dentures, again removal might be planned
- Radiation therapy: For head and neck cancer patients, if there are teeth in the line of radiation, then removal might be planned.
Unlike in the earlier years, the absolute indications for removing tooth have changed. A thorough examination, both oral and radiological, should be done before zeroing on extraction.