Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Satish VaidyaYour feedback matters!
I have been having back pain and palpitations for the last 2 months. I get easily fatigue without doing any heavy work. My hair is thinning out and I have gained weight in this period. My body odour has become strong and I get night sweat. Day before yesterday I experienced profuse sweating which is not normal as I have never been a sweaty person. I get vaginal irritation sometimes and my vaginal lips are swollen. I went to check up two times in different places and took ECG on both. The first ECG said 39bpm regular rhythm and the second said 69bpm Arrhythmia. I also took haemoglobin, thyroid and uric test and all results are normal. But I am still weak and my muscles go numb at times. I get easily tense without much reason and my heart beats faster. I used to be very patient but nowadays I get easily irritated and depressed. Today when I woke up my right eye got blurry vision and its the first time this has happened. The doctor said its nothing to worry about yet I am not so sure as my body still faces the same problems except for the back pain. Please help me understand why all this is happening and if there's anything serious which I should be concerned about.
I have undergone CBG way back in 1992 and in good health conditions with diet food habit, walking etc., My cholestral level is around 230 in the last 20 years and continue to be on anti cholestral tablets apart from clopilet. How long this has to be continued please.
I am having t2 diabetes and high blood pressure and cholesterol I want to grow my body muscles as I am only 27 years old.
I am 83 running, male, slim and no regular medicines being taken. Oonly vitamin tablet a day. I get high pulse at times which can reach 100 - 110 m when I feel discomfort. I take regular exercise and very active for my age. This high pulse remains for anything from 10 to 60 minutes and there are no timing for this it can occue any time. I am otherwise ok.
Is there any solution for heart muscles weakening, I'm afraid that is it leads to a heart transplantation?
I have suffering from heart pain. I can not what can do. May be a chance to get heart Stock in future.
I get blackout sometimes like I feel my BP is low and wanted to increase my stamina during sex period.
Love:It does make the world go round. With millions of songs and movies that have this emotion in its center, can it really be any other way? From early life, love acts as a security blanket from our parents, a growing up adventure with siblings and an out of the world experience with pets. When you learn to care and love, it becomes a life habit that helps you find happiness in all situations.
In several Harvard studies over the years on finding the 'secret of happiness'and the connection between happiness, health, and love, one common undisputed fact emerged that love and good relationships keep you healthier and happier. There really is no medicine like having someone to love and share a life with. Note that you need these reasons for being in love but it is great to know them any way.
- The heart and love connection: Our heart has been connected with the emotion of love for so many reasons. Historically, the heart was thought to be the seat to thinking, emotions and memories. It beating extra hard during excitement and love gave an automatic connection to the two. This popular notion continued to take center stage even after it was scientifically proven that the heart only pumped blood while the brain took up other functionalities. The association remains strong until date where the beating heart as a life source is associate with love - which makes life a happy place.
- Love can boost your immune system: A research by Ronald Glazer and Jan Kiecolt-Glaser suggested that couples who engaged in positive conflict resolution had a higher functioning immune system than those who didn't. Which means, if you get into an argument, you need to play fair and play nice. Couples who argued and stonewalled showed a larger decline in their immediate immune system functioning. Some connection!
- Love more, live longer: According to a 2004 study by the CDC, married couples had the lowest mortality rates. Generally speaking, people who are in committed, loving relationships experience less stress which translates to improved heart health. Happy and loving relationships also coax us into giving up risky behaviours like smoking, especially when you want to raise a family. This in turn propels a healthy lifestyle.
- It can reduce your pain: Pain is a feeling when we are physically harmed internally or externally and its intensity is controlled by our brain. But the heart plays an equally important role in its intensity - i.e. reducing it. If you hold the hand of the person you love, it can minimize your feelings of pain. No wonder then that women in labor hold their husband's hand to tide through the pain!
- Love can keep your heart happy: Love increases the feeling of bliss and elevates you into a different sphere of optimism, energy and sense of well being - all of which go into keeping your heart healthy.