Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Satish VaidyaYour feedback matters!
Excellent. Doctor is very good . Good response.
My mom aged 67 has lower BP problem, 2 days back she left the house in a hurry without having her breakfast n tablets. She returned home n started with her cooking rice n soya after few minutes, she started asking who is cooking this ric n soya n started asking all sorts of questions. Later my sister took her out n sat for some times and she started asking the sane questioned 5 times. Then she had lunch n slept when she got up she was normal. Wat could be the reason.
Hello my wife is suffering from chloestrol 315 please give me advice what can she do bcoz she feed my baby whats the best advice.
My father have very high blood pressure 180/100 and its not decreasing even after taking medicine can u please recommended me medicine and foods that he can take to lower down his blood pressure.
I am 56 year old female c/o giddiness occationallyinv: tmt+ ecg hdlhighldl40& dopler eaco chest x ray normal blood fast 137, pp191now advise angiogram& sent I am not having any abnormality in my routine work, it is necessary to under go forangiogram? and sent implant? medicine advise tab ecosprine0-0-1tab metformin 250mg10-1pl confirm me your advise please Angiogram and sent implant is mandatory or oral treatment is enough please advice.
I have lot of mucus in chest, which irritates me a lot, I am unable to work properly, will anyone suggest me best medicine for me which can reduce mucus from my chest.
I feel as if I cannot take full deep breath, and have this problem for 4years now, had been to doctors they told my lungs is clear every time, the problem gets worse during winters, and some times if I try to breathe too hard to get a full breath, I end up being slightly dizzy or have pain in chest. My problems get worse if a panic. Could you please suggest me the cure for this.
I am having stomach pain from last 4 days. The stomach gets larger in size automatically and hard. My chest use to pain because of it.
What will be the cost for angioplasty with insertion of one drug eluding stent in a hospital in mumbai.
Hi, I'm facing chest pain/tightness also upper back pain over an year, all cardiac tests done results are normal everyone is saying is due to GERD im taking medicines for the same but results are not good ,Bp, lipid profile are normal what should I do?
The lifestyle we lead plays an important role. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important to overcome many diseases as it helps in bringing the blood pressure to normal and in turn reduce the risks of diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension. Factors like smoking, diet, stress and sedentary lifestyle can lead to hypertension and diabetes. Hypertension is known as silent killer as it is symptomless.
There are various traditional medicines known to lower the blood pressure. Also, there are certain herbs that help in controlling blood pressure and preventing other diseases.
Some of these herbs are:
- Basil: This herb has a strong aroma and can be used in the preparation of many foods. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure, though for a brief time. Adding freshly chopped or torn basil to soups, salads, pastas and casseroles not only enhance the taste but are also beneficial for health.
- Cinnamon: This herb requires some effort to add in the diet, but is helpful in maintain the blood pressure. Diabetic people should have cinnamon everyday in some or the other way. Cinnamon can be included by sprinkling over cereals, oats, coffee, stews and curries.
- Cardamom: Cardamom if consumed daily can be helpful in bringing down blood pressure and in turn controlling hypertension and diabetes. Cardamom is very popular in South Asia, the seeds can be powdered and used in stews, soups or baking. It not only has an enhanced flavor but is also packed with numerous health benefits.
- Flaxseed: This is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to lower the blood pressure and also protect the body against atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. They are known for reducing cholesterol levels, and improving glucose tolerance thus acting as antioxidant. Flaxseeds can be added in smoothies and soups or baked goods.
- Garlic: Garlic often synonymous with bad breath and pungent seasoning has immense health benefits. It dilates and relaxes the blood vessels allowing the blood to flow freely and in turn reduces the blood pressure.
- Ginger: Adding ginger to the diet helps to control the blood pressure. It relaxes the blood vessels and improves the circulation of the blood. Ginger can be used in sweets, savories and beverages and is very common in Asian food.
- Celery Seed: This is a diuretic and in China it is used to treat hypertension. This can be used to flavor stews, soups, savory dishes and casseroles. Both the seeds and the plant have various benefits and uses of their own.
- Hawthorn: This herb is used to treat high blood pressure in China. Decoctions of the herb have health benefits such as reduction of blood pressure, controlling hypertension and blood circulation.